If the protests fail, it's over for everyone involved, even if they only posted about it online

If the protests fail, it's over for everyone involved, even if they only posted about it online.

Attached: 1645308504773.jpg (1046x1675, 653.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/i5io2v.mp4
streamable.com/zq4rn0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The mutt police chief Any Forums was having fun shitting on resigned because he wanted no part in this. Now a white dude took his place and is happy to prosecute the purge demanded by his master.

Press F for Canadia

A HUWITE MAN IS DA POLEES CHEEF O DA ODDAWA POLEES DEBARREDMENT????
DAS RAYCISS MAYN
FIYAH DIS NAZI CRACKA

demoralization nigger shill

YOU WILL HANG

Sucks. Canadians refugees are not welcome.

Oh, so because the truth is scary i'm your enemy?

It's is now literally the time to start hanging people but the right is instead turning the other cheek. Some fucking religion and code you little faggots have.

Not me. I'm not a pussy maple syrup addled retard thanking police after getting rode on.

>lies are truth, truth are lies
files.catbox.moe/i5io2v.mp4
streamable.com/zq4rn0

Attached: 1644548346024.png (2662x2177, 884.67K)

A chimpout is a chimpout. Fuck these whiney faggots. Get back to work.

Saying "I was just following orders" will not work this time...we will NOT forget or forgive!

Attached: 1639025303485.jpg (777x574, 100.56K)

Lol why not just pick other locations and do more protests? You cause a bunch of trouble, get broken up, and then do more.. what's the issue here?

Fuck those illegitimate zogbots and their masters.

The whole Canadian government is illegitimate, and here's why:

For every MP who said on TV that they supported the truckers, such as Pierre Poilievre, you know how many went down to the protest to talk to the truckers?
None. Zero. Not one.

The "conservatives" are fake. They aren't conserving anything, they don't represent their people, and in the end even if they were in power they would steer the country in the same direction as all the rest: straight toward whatever NWO global government bullshit they're trying to start.

There is no political solution.
The peaceful protestors getting beaten, imprisoned, and having their property seized and funds frozen, are just more proof.

Chimpouts are defined by motives, not actions.

Pro Tip -
If you need a "Freedom Pass" to access your freedoms, then you don't have any.

Attached: SOL.jpg (570x365, 41.14K)

Are you really going to wait until they are herding you and your family onto trains?

Attached: 1634700991081.jpg (704x864, 125.57K)

Statements like these SHOULD only serve to further radicalize the protestors by showing them that their only choices are victory, or being mercilessly hunted down so you can be fired from your job, have your assets seized, and your loved ones forced to "disavow" you. Of course, as we've already seen, right-wing protesters are completely unwilling to fight back in any capacity. BLM nigs were praised by every level of government and burned down cities in response, these truckers are being told their lives are going to be ruined and they'll praise the police for doing such a good job of it.

If there was unironically ever a time for a military coup d'etat it's now.

Why doesn't some Canadian colonel with balls take matters into his own hands and roll tanks into Ottawa and topple Justin Castro the old fashioned way?

It's also clear that this behavior is genetic
Children will not be spared in Nuremburg 2.0

Based

Canada will be the next Syria, once it completely collapses hopefully america can start annexing large parts of it

normal countries don't do shit like this
does this look remotely like a liberal democracy?

the Trudeau regime seized wartime powers
as long as he does not face repercutions is as long
as canadas system is on life support

> People with nothing to lose appear to have nothing else to lose.

I can't argue against logic like that. Ordering 500 rounds right now.

It's time.

Attached: asking_for_a_fren.png (514x592, 139.49K)

what a faggot cuck

Because Canada doesn’t have any tanks.

That's Any Forums for you.

he needs to eat lead.

Hopefully someone follows him home to his family.

The last thing I want is senators from Ontario and Quebec.

Killing of cops will go on for years to come.

It's almost like they like being losers and view it as their place in society.

The entire government structure needs to be scrapped from top to bottom. Every appointed position cleared and every politician out of office and unable to run again even the good ones.

There is one solution. Embargo Ottawa. No trucker deliver to the place. I'm sure they will get their military to do it but then they will have less troops for the upcoming war in Ukraine.

Hear that leafs? It's a fight for your life now

They have been eradicating all elements of dissent in the military for a long time now and installing a culture of globohomo compliance. Given how relatively small the canadian military is, it is unlikely. Now the American military has been doing the same thing hut maybe based on the sheer size of it someone could slip through the net here or there.

Also most regular people in the military see the humiliating globohomo they standardize and instead of sticking it out they just retire or leave etc. That is the real function of the ove the top homo stuff- to make the uniform so humiliating to wear that all sane people voluntarily leave.

Whites are a slave race, at least modern whites.

Because they're Canadian faggots

How are people so childishly gullibe? I mean you couldn't trick most 5 year olds to eat their veggies by calling them Awesome Peas or Cool Carrots or some gay shit, but tell a billion grown ass adults that the restrictive ID the government will use to track and control you is called a "freedom pass" and they'll THANK the government for granting them the freedom and attack anyone who complains for taking away their freedom.

This. Farmers should organize food distribution across the rural areas and coordinate with truckers to starve the cities.

Attached: Hans Abootman hunting down protesters.jpg (1024x585, 85.6K)

Seems to be the norm now for non-Leftist protests. US, Aus, Canada and NZ have all cracked down very hard in the last few years on non-Leftist protests and then engaged in later identification to punish people who weren't caught on the day.

This is exactly what the US did after January 6. The DoJ got the banks to eat out clients who had transactions in DC on or around Jan 6, then went after them.
The Canadian government is going after the truckers - hard - to make an example out of them.