On behalf of Norway, I apologize to Russia and the entire "Eastern Block"

Death to NATO.

NATO exists only to promote the supremacy of jewish bankers and the USD world reserve currency scheme. Bankers gonna inflate. We were bamboozeled by propaganda in believing in maintaining "western freedom" and "limiting the spread of communism" when we instead fell for jewish tricks instead of finding common ground againt The State. I am so sorry; I was blind but now I see. In front of the coming USD collapse of the entire System I personally stack silver as gold is a little to rich for me, and silver (copper) is traditionally the currency of the people.

I yearn for tighter bonds with the East. We were wrong to expand NATO towards Russia and I apologize. I have an acquaintance with ties to Murmansk / Sankt Petersburg and seek to visit 'soon' in the spirit of fostering bonds, corona-theater allowing.

Death to central banking.

Attached: 1024px-flag_of_nato.svg_.png (1024x768, 14.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/i5io2v.mp4
streamable.com/zq4rn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

files.catbox.moe/i5io2v.mp4
streamable.com/zq4rn0
>muh fee fees

Attached: 9834648932341.png (642x591, 15.36K)

Mhm mhm. NO ONE believed you you are Norwegian, you Slav bot

Russia is jewed too you retard

Attached: E45DC13B-57E4-4BDD-B5EE-AF856E0FD397.jpg (1024x552, 59.35K)

Jeg er redd jeg blir nødt til be deg ta meg på ordet, for jeg ønsker å holde meg anonyom. Gass jødene, rasekrig nå. Død over alle og enhver rotte som i skyggene jobber for å rane menneskeheten for våre siste smuler.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to take my word for it, as I wish to remain Anonymous. Gas the kikes, race war now. Death to any and all rat working in the shadows to rob humanity of it's last breadcrumbs.

It's true that jews caused the Bosjevik-revolution, but I am not speaking to "communists", I am speaking to the people of Russia and the Eastern countries.

On further deliberation, I will placate you by offering my fake and gay norwegian currency. They look like gold and silver, but are in actuality worthless.

Attached: 20220219_232351.jpg (600x800, 144.32K)

Fuck NATO and EU. Give it back to the US

Attached: 1645175795081.jpg (1286x997, 118.06K)

Why the fuck are you apologizing anything to r*Ssia you little cuck? Death to NATO (just the US and the rest of the Anglosphere, really) but death to r*Ssia as well.

>Death to central banking.
Hyperinflate away.

I'll give another (you), friend. One of my acquaintances is with a person from Serbia, he seemed to be friendly.

You are witnessing the slow awakening from our sleep. Russia is not the enemy, nor the Soviet Union. Jewish holdings has in all but name enslaved the entire west through the military industrial complex through the cold war. I shudder to think of the total cost.

Remember Breivik? He tried to just be a farmer, but must have realized there was no way out of bondage.

Joining in for Germany
we promised not to expand and did it anyways, we broke the deal, now please nuke berlin and tel-aviv also the entirety of the US and France thanks for understanding

I hope you get deported by military police, fifth column traitor scum :)

Hello brother from Finland, I love Kilpisjärvi and Levi. Rovaniemi a little.

We're aproching the end of Western Supremacy and the collapse of the USD and by extension our own currencies.

Yes, the Soviets were communists, but they were only turned communist to create the cold war and the expansion of, amongst others, the military industrial complex. The Russian citizen is not our enemy, jewish bankers are. They and their accumulated wealth has literally turned brothers against each others in a fake and gay meta-war. Break out of your propaganda. I did, please make an effort, I beg you.

Based

Oh Anders, what have you done? He did what was necessary and I cheer for him. Death to the globalist slavemasters of the Arbeiderpartiet. It's a good thing Stoltenberg is back to take the fall, he is visibly a husk, completely dead inside and running on nothing but hate and fear of his Money Masters.

"Fifth column, traitor scum"? I assure you, I am not jewish nor do I work for them or support them in any way. Labels are not going to help us now, in the coming collapse. We must seek common ground and unity as just men of our respective countries.

Cuck.

>we broke the deal

Retard. No sane statesman would rely on a oral promise.

GOD BLESS THE FREE WORLD AND TO HELL WITH TYRANTS
AND FUCK YOU, SPINELESS NORWEGIANS ARE UGLY NORWEGIANS

>Death to NATO
and fuck Globohomo

Attached: norwegian genocide.jpg (750x1256, 249.74K)

Please don't call me that, I hold a lot of 1 ounce Wiener Philharmoniker silver coins and a Glock, I support Austria, Austrian manufacturing and last but not least, Austrian nature as a tourist I hope to experience in person one day. What breathtaking beauty.

What do you mean "oral promise"? I thought we had a treaty of sorts?`

Based. Fuck jews and especially Nuland.

I do.
No sane white man support Globohomo

Attached: kill all journos.jpg (1024x936, 217.33K)

Any sane person wouldnt try to abolish NATO but urge Russians to join. Youre basically all chink spies to me.

Cool post.

FUCK THE WEF and shadow bad government. Also.... FUCK CHINA

there was no treaty, putin has been spouting the same joke over and over again in an attempt to make schizos believe him.

>I thought we had a treaty of sorts?`
We did have a deal, as the Russian troops disappeared from the Norwegian borders and from E-Europe.

No, there was no treaty to not expand into the east. Ukraine can join NATO and build nuclear shields how they want, if russians fear that then they should move their base to the ural like they did in WWII. Its not Ukraines fault for bad deal making of that retarded alcoholic Gorbachov and Yeltsin.

>NATO but urge Russians to join
It was talk about that, but Russia was told no.

>there was no treaty,
This is childish sophistry.
How did the Russian troops disappear from E-Europe?

Yeah and by whom? By (((Clinton))). Its always the demonrats on chinese payroll.

I'll tell you what I told the dutchman, we are slowly waking up to the past propaganda. SLOWLY. Yes, FAL's, G3's, MP5 and everything we associate with days past were- and still are cool in my eyes and I love them, but the propaganda against the East will eventually end and the truth will be laid bare.

I remember Tivoli in København as child, I had a great time. Lots of productive farmland and good people in denmark. I am not sorry for breaking out of the union, norwegians made out like bandits in the long run.

>Its always the demonrats on chinese payroll.
What could have been:
sad

Attached: breathing earh.gif (387x400, 1.25M)

LET THERE BE WAR!

LET THERE BE WAR!

LET THERE BE WAR!

BLOOD MAKES THE GRASS GROW
KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL

I didn't think about Russia joining, but that would be fine too, of course. As long as we string up the globalists and the kike bankers A.S.A.P.

>THE GRASS GROW
I wish

Attached: Norwegian Summer.jpg (1920x1200, 698.02K)

could you be any more autistic lmao

Stop demoralization. All you have to do is hating on kikes and people who sabotage the west. What youre doing is appeasement and you dont get a position for that in le heckin based mother russia but in the basement of the Lubjanka one.

Attached: 220px-Lubyanka-mm.jpg (220x165, 8.71K)

he's albanian larping as a german living in serbia

Boxer rebellion vs. another mongolian conquest. You decide white boy.

Attached: 748px-China_imperialism_cartoon.jpg (748x1024, 416.56K)

they disappeared because the dogshit soviets collapsed on themselves and couldnt keep stomping down dissent with force like they did in hungary and czechoslovakia