The Nigger Problem

When will people wake up to the Nigger problem in this country? It seems to be getting worse and worse. When I told my gf that blacks are 12% of the us population but commit over 50% of Homicide she accused me of being racist and that those numbers are biased. Yes she is a retard but I think most people are brainwashed by the media and think black people are innocent victims. How can we fix this? Or are we just doomed?

Attached: 544564.png (451x518, 428.48K)

They're humans. Edit society to suit everyone and things will change.

It really isn't a problem unless you have to deal with blacks personally

This guy is gonna go to prison for the rest of his life.

segregation is the only answer

He shouldn't make it to prison.

When White on Black crime exceeds black on white crime, just like when it used to and the nigger problem was under control

This enrages the coon lover civic nationalist but its the only true answer

Any Forums is doing a good job, I am a lib and didnt really realize how bad it is until I started posting anti Trump memes on pol and got sucked into the racist threads and heard about the Bell Curve, then watched the author on YouTube, reasonable academic guy getting all kinds of shit for stating a simple truth, now in America it is literally illegal to tell the truth about race

Attached: black privilege (5).png (1272x2890, 1.36M)

Europeans will never wake up to the nigger menace. Even back in Iraq, we were well aware of their nature

>Black Iraqis experience high poverty rates
and low educational-attainment rates in their
communities.9 The Al Zubeir district in Basra, a
neighborhood predominantly inhabited by Black
Iraqis, ranks in the lowest per-capita income
quintile.10

Attached: iraq10.png (800x1067, 415.98K)

> things will change.
Like it has the last 50 years.
Niggers have only become more violent the more society bends over for them. They are a subhuman plague and only 10% will ever be adaptable to modern civilization. But keep spewing your retarded platitudes and keep looking the other way while the victimize your neighbors while you pretend that you have the moral high ground.

This would be the most humane and therefor the most realistic solution. They aren't gonna go willingly though we would have to pay them out

/gwon Global War on Nigger general
## Day 6 of the overarching battle in the Global War on Nigger

- [ ] "Wadda we wahn? DEAD COPS. Wenna we wahn um? NOW!" PAC attack ad.
- [ ] Online database cataloging niggardly behavior
- [ ] Wall in the Poor. Strategic traffic blockades during EBT day
- [ ] Mandatory behavioral commitment for tattooed male smokers age 13 to 45 from a broken home
- [ ] Fat police. Fail to make weight, see above

5 fingers 1 fist
2 eyes 1 vision
7.6B humans 1 Earth
What you are now, I once was. What I am now, you soon shall be
The need for locked doors is reason enough
Take any action, as long as it's not inaction

Attached: bait-car-61ad159d7227e.png (500x281, 189.42K)

>Black Iraqis “tend to be in simple jobs because they are simple people with great sense of humor,” underscoring stereotypes about the community’s supposed inferiority and simplemindedness.

Attached: iraqi15.jpg (500x417, 22.27K)

In countries like Morocco, Tunisia, and Saudi, they segregate their negroes to their own villages and towns.

Attached: iraq4.jpg (596x834, 45.59K)

Why the fuck is she your girlfriend if you think she's a retard? Do you really want to procreate with a retard OP?

>Other Arab Iraqi discussants described Black Iraqis as “moody” or, as one older Arab Iraqi woman shared, “We need to pick the appropriate words in order not to provoke them.”

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Attached: iraqi14.png (728x728, 674.61K)

Others relayed anecdotes about racist stereotypes involving Black people being unclean: “They [Black Iraqis] mock themselves and joke when they tell us to clean their hands after shaking hands with them,” shared a male 18-35-year-old Arab Iraqi discussant.

Attached: iraq5.jpg (735x825, 50.79K)

>Some of them [Black Iraqis] are educated with good qualifications, but they don’t have the ambition to carry responsibility.

Attached: iraq7.jpg (460x876, 46.7K)

>They also relayed that some families prohibited interracial marriage. One Black Iraqi female discussant stated, “When a Black Iraqi male asks a white [Arab Iraqi] girl to marry him, her parents reject him because of his skin tone.”

Attached: iraq8.jpg (980x552, 65.13K)

>Although they have lived in Iraq for more than 1,000 years, the black Basrawis say they are still discriminated against because of the color of their skin, and they see Obama as a role model.

Thanks, Obama.

Attached: iraqi16.jpg (975x1390, 199.85K)

how many upperclass huwite bitches do you think this kang has plowed?

why you want to know toothpaste?

Never. Look at South Africa, it's been 28 years, and they're still people who think that nothing is wrong.

>Black people ruled Basra for about 15 years, until the caliph sent troops. Many of the black rebels were massacred, and others were sold to the Arab tribes.

Death to Niggers.

Attached: iraqiwomen.jpg (710x696, 101.55K)

Snow niggers are gonna get genocided just like the Arabs elites were in Tanzania. Pic related. Give niggers power and they WILL kill you.

Attached: niggers are always inferior.png (1140x282, 42.19K)

>"[Arabs] here still look at us as being incapable of making decisions or even governing our lives. People here are 95 percent illiterate. They have terrible living conditions and very few jobs,"

Attached: iraq3.jpg (766x768, 70.9K)

Pretty much.

We're doomed.

What the fuck does that even mean, memeflaggot?

Then why are they getting worse even though everyone is doing more and more to appease them?
According to your theory things should be getting better.
Niggers see appeasement as a sign of weakness. You are appeasing them because you can't defend yourself. Therefore why should they not kill you and just take everything?

>How can we fix this

Kill both retards and nogs

> “I face a double discrimination wherever I go,” said Marwa Hassan, an African-Iraqi activist. “First, I am a woman, and secondly, I am a brown one of African descent. This increases the complexity of my life and impedes my ambition.” Marwa recounts a series of incidents she has faced. She said that security police at border checkpoints often do not believe that she is an Iraqi because of her skin color.

Attached: iraq4.jpg (975x1390, 195.62K)

>When White on Black crime exceeds black on white crime,
Kek, roflmfao, sure thing - the Federal Gov't would let that condition stand. Srsly, they'd probably reinstitute the draft to dramatically increase the size of the military, at which time they'd round up whites and put them into internment camps. Most would end up hanged.

Attached: 01IRAQ-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1368, 611.36K)

>African-Iraqis originate from many countries of Africa, and they have been brought to Iraq in different periods up until the beginning of the last century.

I thank Europeans for ending slavery so no more niggers end up in Iraq. Thankfully, Iraqi's nigger population is only 5%

Attached: iraqi6.png (1200x800, 1.65M)

>now in America it is literally illegal to tell the truth about race
It is, and the cited reason is essentially, "if we want it and will it enough, then we can make it happen!" So if we pretend that Sub-Saharan Africans are just as capable at living in a modern western society as everyone else, then we can make that a reality.

how about we just throw you in jail since you want to commit hate crimes?

>Blacks were increasingly treated as inferior, which undermined their humanitarian value in a culture that was racist against black people.

Attached: iraqi-turk.jpg (579x990, 59.06K)

>kill a woman for no reason
>get caught
>spend the rest of your life behind bars
>kids grow up without their mother

And for what? This is why niggers need to be eradicated.
They are the most dangerous animals on the planet.

>The vast majority of Iraqis are opposed to mixed marriages between slaves and the “Sadah,” who are the descendants of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad, considering that there is a difference in lineage and purity.

Attached: iraqi-turk2.jpg (1080x791, 92.78K)

>The word “slave” is still attributed to black people in cases of conflict, mockery or even in their absence when someone wants to introduce them and distinguish them from white men.

Attached: iraqigreeneyes2.jpg (864x1390, 91.52K)

He needed a few bucks and he didn't want her to be a witness later. That's all there is to it. There's zero empathy involved in all of this. Stop trying to attribute human characteristics to savages.

>He says black people in Iraq feel there is a tradition of discrimination against them in the society.

>“For example when two people fight in the street and one is black and the other is white, they say X had a fight with the slave. It really hurts.”

Attached: iraqi-turk3.jpg (1024x683, 330.96K)

Ofcourse a EU flag advocates messing with everyone's lives to suit the dindu's
Isreal flag would suit you too

>“Why is there no black merchant or a senior black official in the state? We conclude that there’s no place for the blacks in the Iraqi society or in the state.”

>But local officials say there is no discrimination and that the door is open for any group to participate in society.

Attached: iraqi4.png (512x702, 439.78K)