Is there anything more real and not cope than the "sigma male?"

Is there anything more real and not cope than the "sigma male?"

Attached: 90d8008d936b60db3c5b4ff256f1abfe.jpg (1081x1081, 146.08K)

The only difference between a sigma and a incel is looks. If you shitpost here but have a Chad body, your sigma.otherwise it's just cope

I'm not a sigma male but I've definitely known a few. And yes, they are different from Alpha males. Patrick Bateman is an example of a sigma male.

Show me successful sigma males in the animal kingdom.
I’ll wait.

jellyfish

these men seem like losers to me, men of low social status. they have no friends and no one wants to be their friend. the language in this image seems to glorify the status of a sigma male, but the reality is sigma males are inferior.
also, maybe alpha males desire attention, but so would any other type of male in the social hierarchy. i think the essential characteristics of alpha males are dominance and aggression. they take lead and they force their way. sigma men are non-aggressive and acquiesce. this is the kind of information that is spread around the internet, makes me think a sigma male created this to change minds so they would not be treated with resentment.

No. The point of American Psycho is that the pinnacle of American masculinity (alpha) is a ridiculous caricature of a human being. Alpha means the type of man other men aspire to be and Patrick Bateman is meant to ridicule how nonsensical American ideals are as of 1989.

BASED
Show me successful animals in the human kingdom.

I dont believe that. Seselj is sigma and hes a fat guy that looks like a potato.

Also sigmas arent virgins, they just dont give a shit about what women think, and dont feel a need for womens companionship. A sigma is just someone who is fucking oblivious to the social pressure that everyone else feels, chooses to do things differently and still wins at life. It is EXTREMELY high functioning anti social personality disorder.

Incels/MGTOW tend to succumb to social pressure, theyre permavirgin, and general failures at life because they put pussy on a pedestal. The "group name" that they call themselves is literally "waaah i cant get women" or "hurrr i dont care about women" because they have women-brain. Its all they can think about. They cant stop thinking about women or what other men think about them not getting women. Their entire world revolves around social expectation.
This is why incels/mgtow functionally CANNOT be sigma.

There are tons of animals from bears and tortoises to spiders and tardigrades that are sigma.

All pets

>tfw I'd be considered sigma

Neat

It's a joke, you uptight retard.

>someone who is fucking oblivious to the social pressure that everyone else feels
That's called autism.

lmao cope

It's a real thing, but it's also very easy for losers to misidentify themselves as it. See also "misunderstood genius", "smart but lazy", etc.

>bears
100% follow an alpha structure.
The strongest and most dominant male breeds.

>Tortoises
Lol. Faggot.

>Spiders
Ah yes a species characterises strongly by the male getting killed and eaten by the females of the species after the male loses its virginity.

Great list you knock knee’d faggot. Go lift some weights.

labeling and putting an identity on yourself screams “I have a low self esteem and need constant validation from others” self proclaimed alphas, omegas smegmas or what ever are all faggots
Just enjoy life and don’t buy into petty bullshit internet memes otherwise you’re just an autistic sperg. If you care what others think you’re a loser.
Also sage slide threads

Attached: BDECC5FE-3E8A-49A2-9CEE-2F2EEDADDAD2.jpg (646x646, 76.56K)

>le memey categories
You're all essentially women talking about star signs but a million times gayer
Congratulations faggots

Beta.

>guy who knows nothing about bears, tortoises or spiders

>memeflaggot desperately defending faggotry

I. Am. The ultimate SIGMA Male.

lol, you have cognitive dissonance