Women and masks

Why are women such good maskcucks? The restrictions got lifted here and my wife literally stopped me from going in without a mask "because I'm unvaccinated" and basically threw a tantrum by staying outside in the cold while I shopped. She disappeared when I went to grab my cart and I asked her multiple times what she wanted over text but didn't respond, when I checked out (nobody cared btw) she just got up and into the car, now she's just lying in bed.
How long until she goes back to normal from this too?

Attached: groceryShopping-COVID-1214300386-770x553-1.jpg (770x533, 97.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/AWkXqwxe4TBc/
davidmartin.world/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/The-Criminal-Conspiracy-of-Coronavirus.pdf
andrewkaufmanmd.com/vids/Full interview on London Real.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=V2YZAnKeGmM
bitchute.com/video/9dyqKnhFsfPM/
bitchute.com/video/baRmrUu8cphX/
davidmartin.world/attorney-general-document/
youtube.com/watch?v=8s3EUksu2Fw
youtube.com/watch?v=x_JKnIX_nso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who do you let your wife read?

(eat some pasta with red pill sauce and share if you like it)
1. where is evidence that jew flu corona exist? Flu is your own body purge, not contagious.
2. where is a person who take responsibility for claim that corona exist?

...crickets… for rational people there is nothing to talk about.

Who They Are - The Names And Faces - Dr. David Martin Red Pill
bitchute.com/video/AWkXqwxe4TBc/

davidmartin.world/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/The-Criminal-Conspiracy-of-Coronavirus.pdf

The Empirical evidence, also known as sensory experience, is the knowledge received by means of the senses, particularly by observation and experimentation.

MD:
UNMASKING THE LIES AROUND COVID-19: FACTS VS FICTION OF THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
andrewkaufmanmd.com/vids/Full interview on London Real.mp4

Lawer:
youtube.com/watch?v=V2YZAnKeGmM
bitchute.com/video/9dyqKnhFsfPM/
GRAND JURY - DAY 1 Overview and Final Thoughts by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
bitchute.com/video/baRmrUu8cphX/
Attorney General Document
davidmartin.world/attorney-general-document/
youtube.com/watch?v=8s3EUksu2Fw

Attached: maskdumb.jpg (720x719, 58.87K)

Women are naturally submissive to authority. I don’t know how much more proof some of you need that a woman will follow your orders if you’re a strong authority figure in her life. You’ve seen the evidence firsthand for the past 2 years.

Show her a video compilation of Fauci flip-flopping on masks. I'm sure there are many by now.

Women are more neurotic than men
Your wife probably believes the mainstream media narrative and got emotionally scarred by it
You need to redpill her on how masks don't work before it's too late and she becomes psychotic

In fact here I'll make it easy
youtube.com/watch?v=x_JKnIX_nso

Control your woman.

She's already planning to leave you. Her child-like brain was unfortunately shattered by the mass psy op and she will never recover. You have to find a fresh replacement.

Their facial structures and skull is smaller, rounder, narrower than men. Nose and chin where masks sit are the biggest differencr between men and women.
We have broader, higher, bigger, angular noses and mandibles thus face masks are very painful for us to wear compared to women who have smaller rounder shitty bland faces.

Attached: Differences-in-male-and-female-soft-tissue-and-skeletal-aspects-of-lips-and-nose-Above.png (684x1018, 560.69K)

She uses Twitter
a lot

Aren't I coming off as the authority figure if I ignore the mask pressure
Thanks

Doesn't matter. Justification is "the science changed, so what?". Of course they don't realize that they are making Fauci infallible by saying that.

lmao at least u didnt cuck to your retard wide

I picked up on this recently too. Just look at this report from the Irish jew media. Notice any trends with the people who want to keep their muzzles on?

Attached: bertrevelation.gif (193x135, 1.4M)

it's time to give her a good beating, op

Attached: bdsmlr-498990-DQNIll8nuS.jpg (1600x1200, 138.81K)

She doesn't see you as a dominant male, and thus doesn't respect you. When a woman views you as the dominant male, she will happily take on all of your political beliefs.

>How long until she goes back to normal from this too?
she's in 'normal' mode. get used to it

lol ur wifes a bitch

Divorce.

maybe she doesn't want chink aids, not saying that masks work, but that's probably her logic

You cucks won't even beat your wife and children. No wonder your society is going down the drain.