Trudeau is an idiot

He is going to have blockades and checkpoints in every major Canadian city until the mandates are lifted. LOL what an idiot. Essentially, he is continuing the protest with police cars instead of trucks. Anyway, I am a fully vaccinated physician, and I support the Canadian truckers and their right to choose for the following reasons:

1. COVID vaccines are not effective at preventing infection or transmission. Vaccination against COVID is therefore a personal choice and not a public health issue.
2. Mandates do not take into account immunity from infection, which is more effective than immunity from vaccination alone.
3. Truckers are less likely than unemployed or homeless individuals to spread COVID, and are more likely to be vaccinated. For a young truck driver who was previously infected and recovered from COVID, vaccination would not confer any benefit. They should be allowed to continue doing their job.
4. Every vaccine has possible side effects that include bleeding, infection, and anaphylaxis. Some side effects are recognized after being on the market for several years. For example, the rotavirus vaccine was found to cause intussusception, which is when the small intestine telescopes inside the large intestine and becomes strangulated. Only a foolish government would mandate a foreign vaccine that has not been validated after several years on the market.
5. Respect for personal autonomy is a fundamental principle of medical ethics.

This is what following the science looks like. Remember, we're the good guys. We are fighting for freedom and common sense. Trudeau is fighting to salvage his pride and credibility. He completely lost control and proved to the rest of the world that he is still a clown in blackface.

Attached: toronto-police-block-streets-convoy-feb-12-2022.jpg (1280x960, 201.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/leaders/justin-trudeaus-crackdown-on-protests-could-make-things-worse/21807707
realclearpolitics.com/articles/2022/02/18/time_for_trudeau_to_concede_the_truckers_have_won___147217.html
washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/02/17/canada-freedom-convoy-trudeau-emergency-law/
wsj.com/amp/articles/justin-trudeaus-destructive-emergency-canada-truckers-protest-11645223027
streamable.com/zq4rn0
files.catbox.moe/i5io2v.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>He is going to have blockades and checkpoints in every major Canadian city
welcome to exactly what the left wants.

>Justin Trudeau’s crackdown on protests could make things worse
economist.com/leaders/justin-trudeaus-crackdown-on-protests-could-make-things-worse/21807707
>Time for Trudeau to Concede: The Truckers Have Won
realclearpolitics.com/articles/2022/02/18/time_for_trudeau_to_concede_the_truckers_have_won___147217.html
>Canada turns authoritarian to shut down the ‘Freedom Convoy’
washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/02/17/canada-freedom-convoy-trudeau-emergency-law/
>Trudeau’s Destructive ‘Emergency’
wsj.com/amp/articles/justin-trudeaus-destructive-emergency-canada-truckers-protest-11645223027

Attached: Bounty_seeker.jpg (1440x900, 238.96K)

No he won't. Canadians are just standing there and taking it. They will arrest tow truck drivers if they do not comply. They will arrest every conservative in the country, or short of that they will arrest the employer of every conservative in the country if they refuse to fire them. This is go time and canadians are screeching about non violence and optics.

Attached: 1645216420189.png (601x675, 287.51K)

>They will arrest
they will be shot if they attempt to arrest.

This is happening because you elected a guy named Tiananmen Trudeau

Attached: 1643049415741.jpg (480x570, 40.97K)

he is scared because the scheme isn’t over yet and the pushback is already too strong

do you support a puppet government too?
streamable.com/zq4rn0
files.catbox.moe/i5io2v.mp4

Attached: generalisimo.trudeau.jpg (964x1087, 202.5K)

Not you again, you've been told l. The medical establishment has gone along/promoted and enforced all of this. Those that risked and lost everything to tell the public Covid-19 was a joke and the jabs were deadly are with us. The rest of you are vermin and going nowhere but the trash heap.

Kek, what is this?

Attached: 1644892735550.jpg (1612x1208, 3.27M)

... So you side with the far right, in the middle of a pandemic where people are dying.

>in the middle of a pandemic where people are dying
well, yes because the disease being spread is leftism.

>He is going to have blockades and checkpoints in every major Canadian city until the mandates are lifted. LOL what an idiot. Essentially, he is continuing the protest with police cars instead of trucks.
yeah that's pretty much the deal. they're mad it isn't being shut down on their terms.

No, my low IQ lefty friend. I side with explaining the risks and benefits for each individual, and allowing people to make their own decisions. Vaccines should be given with informed consent and without mandates.

>I am fully vaccinated
You know it's not a vaccine, right? So you cannot be vaccinated with it.

Get mad at your employer and politicians, don't get mad at me.

It induces humoral immunity so patients don't get severely ill. However, it doesn't induce muscosal immunity and can't prevent you from getting infected.

>humoral vs. muscosal immunity
>
thanks Doc, I was looking for this distinction

Attached: visible media disgust.jpg (627x605, 87.3K)

Ottawa Mayor wants the vehicle seized to be sold to pay for their policing costs
He just said it on CBC

>he is still a clown in blackface

Unfathomably based.