What do we do if(when) the governments ban cash and make you only able to pay with and recieve central bank digital...

what do we do if(when) the governments ban cash and make you only able to pay with and recieve central bank digital currency?

Attached: rapee.jpg (780x439, 42.3K)

kill all jews

The images will all be shitskins so don't deal in cash

laugh at the boomers hoarding their paper

Imagine having brown hands. Disgusting.

There was a video interview with some dude from the world money fund or something and he says when we have a cashless society people can be punished for doing the wrong thing by not allowing them access to buy things or have their money etc

I already buy everything online or with a debit card

Attached: 1639760429951.jpg (756x1008, 99.33K)

That will never happen. It took 40 years just to get used to credit/ debit transactions. It took 20 to even make online shopping viable. Everything will be in ruin long before they have an opportunity to roll out global IDs and digital wallets. Maybe if they had just focused on doing that, it would be realistic, but they had to throw in the whole diversity/ queer agenda along with it. We are destined to collapse.

Attached: 1572133627148.jpg (3034x4370, 2.46M)

if only there was an alternative form a currency that was also digital yet not centralized and controlled by a government.

>It took 20 to even make online shopping viable
What?

Burgers continue to use their guns as paperweights and leafs stage another shitty ineffective protest where they get fucked by police.

What percentage of the population do you believe has completely given up retail (i.e. - brick and mortar) shopping in favor of online shopping?

Even my mum does only online shopping now and she's old as fuck

I don't believe you but answer the question anyway. What percentage of the population is like your mom?

I still have to write checks at the feed and seed (not Chuck's) because their internet goes down all the time and they can't use square.

What does that have to do with online shopping being "viable" Amazon is one of the largest corporations on earth

Last time I used physical cash was like 5 years ago

>I don't believe you
Congratulations you're a fat American retard. There is zero reason for anyone to lie about that you fucking clown

They're big because they conveniently deliver shit that you can't always get at a local store. These things are normally non-necessary though. Try having groceries and clothes run through Amazon. You won't be able to, and even if you could, most people wouldn't go along with it. The idea that people will switch to a digital sphere of commerce by 2030 is a joke.
Just answer the question please: how many people do you think have switched entirely to online retail like your mother?

*bans the use of memecoins as well*
Now what, faggot?
>hurr I'll just do clandestine transactions durr
You could do it any other thing in the world (precious metals, funkos, used panties, bottle caps) with much less effort than with memecoins.

Attached: psychedelic_flube.gif (460x405, 1.58M)

Join together with likeminded folks and start a national service where cyberbux can be traded for physical tokens and back at any location

Go back to trading goods and precious metals. How the world worked for thousands of years.