Any Forumsfather

Were they spot on with this movie? Or did they butcher his narrative?

Attached: tedyk.png (538x705, 557.42K)

It was pretty disappointing.
Cinematography was garbage, felt like they were afraid of Alec Baldwin or something.
And the way Ted kept getting dizzy or zoning out when around electricity reminded me of Better Call Saul.
Shit movie but props I guess for at least sharing some of his actually quotes, even if they added ominous music over the whole thing.
2/10

20 minutes in its kinda a cringe fest theyre painting him as an incel already (which i know he was but still)

do you really think a mainstream film is going to make ted kaczynski out to be an underdog hero? i havent seen it and i already know theyre going to make him out to be some weird incel violent freak

they had him on the phone with his mom squealing about how he has never touched a breast. . . kinda funny desu

Yeah I forgot about that.
It’s pretty much 1 in 3 scenes is like “LOOK HE NO HAVE SEX”
And they also gave him a stutter to make him seem like a stupid person.
I know Ted sounds like Kermit the frog but he does not sound stupid.

Netflix had a movie about him that humanized him a little. Only really tried to make him seem like an evil villian around the bombing victims.

where to watched pirated?

everywhere

Manhunt: Unabomber was a TV series not a movie. Watched it a few years ago. Not bad IIRC.

basweds

og incel

fkn kek if pol existed had just be a polcel

Depends what the Early life check comes back as for the people responsible for this film

i didnt expect much but they made him look like a sperg.
and that scene where they show him cleaning his bunghole for like a full minute like, wtf?
i had to fast forward the cringiest scenes.

thats another thing, they dont show the experiment that allegedly was a tipping point for him, according to the movie he was just a khv and thats why he sent those bombs because loser incel is so horny he needs to lash out, no other reason.

at least the bomb making scenes are kinda cool

manhunt unabomber tedpilled me. never look at stop lights the same.

theyre trying wayyy to hard with the incelity

>can't make up own mind without checking if opinion is correct first
didn't think you could tell if someone is into pegging just by their post.

You're right Moshi, should've relied on my time spent with Ted in the Montana wilderness to determine if this film is factual or not