How can i de-radicalise? ideally i would like to be leftwinger or centrist but it is not attainable it seems...

how can i de-radicalise? ideally i would like to be leftwinger or centrist but it is not attainable it seems. so i want to go back to being a libertarian. would listening to vaush make me a leftist/libertarian?

Attached: faszysci fascists.png (536x242, 50.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only way to deradicalize is hide your views more, once you know what's up you can't undo the process

Attached: 1645225552461.png (1036x549, 621.17K)

yes im trying very hard to hide my powerlevel

I feel like waking up with the gift of speaking to animals one day, then going to a slaughterhouse, and overhearing one pig tell his buddies how he wants to no longer think about the imminent slaughter and just follow the orders like a good little piggie

Wanna be a good little piggie OP? To "deradicalize" yourself and to conform to the slaugherhouse?
Do as you're told then. It's that simple. Go and racemix. Do meth. Fuck a tranny in the ass. Get fucked in the ass. Attend antiracist demonstration.

Maybe after all of that, you will finally get the little pat on your back that you're desperately seeking before they pat your brain with some lead.

Attached: 1613863492407.jpg (780x826, 284.57K)

you are psychotic man

>ummmmmmmmmmmm no, you're actually a psycho
am I?

Attached: 1616102450020.png (780x457, 140.36K)

yes but i didnt write it to bully you

Just do what I did. Become a conservative democrat. Its the best of both worlds. The only reason to vote Republican is if you want to benefit from globohomo ideology. They demonize the democrats but in policy, on paper its always going to be better for you.

>how can i de-radicalise?

you can block sites on your pc. windows has a "hosts" file.

block Any Forums first off, then block other sites.

your mental health will improve

what's your definition of psychotic? are jews psychotic in your opinion?

Attached: 1630946927390.png (605x614, 293.9K)

i have been using pol for so many years, it is very hard to stop

sentient
npc
the duality of man

it is npcs who take things seriously

Smash yourself in the head with a hammer, either stop at centrist or keep whacking until you reach leftist.

The resentment from knowing never goes away.
You cannot run, sir.

"de-radicalize" from what?

being a democrat or a liberal is the most radical, hysterical, and mentally ill position you can possibly occupy, and your entire narrative must be spoon-fed word-for-word by CNN each and every single day, or your entire worldview falls apart

wow edgy humor

It’s impossible bro. Once you realize you’re a target and you won’t be allowed to grow old and financially secure without a parasitic class trying to destroy you, you get a little anxious. There is no going back.

Attached: 3FC5B964-7680-499E-925D-3F95F82B3136.jpg (827x793, 142.39K)

Find Christ through repentance

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: To be a nun.jpg (638x702, 97.29K)

nah im atheist and too autistic to believe in god
but i would like to

Attached: EEzYfkTB5mksyDf.png (755x711, 779.51K)

You can't run away, sir.
Your flesh CPU won't let you.
Your software won't let you.

Read some Hans-Hermann Hoppe

Attached: 220px-Hans-Hermann_Hoppe_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (220x316, 17.35K)

psychotic

I dont think that it is possible living in lie is soul crushing

Read No Treason by Lysander Spooner.

Just read slatestarcodez/astralcodexten for news and politics and realize the world isn't just Twitter, reddit, and Any Forums.
Also go hang out with people instead of wasting your time with online interactions which will amount to nothing

Most importantly figure out a skill/hobby to spend more time on than politics