Why is eastern europe so poor and irrelevant?

are we less intelligent than western europeans? how do we fix our situation?

Attached: jyli0n8ghdt11.png (967x463, 497.49K)

niggers tongue my anus i rape cunny money is usless god protect its chosen rape cunny fuck cunny rape pump rape pump rape pump rape cunny rape cunny rape cunny rape sex with cute pretty slavic girl is my money my food my life and wealth niggers mutts and jews can die of jealousy and only dream to witness glory of my 24cm natural fat cock impregnating little cutie

>why is a region with no access to oceans doing worse than regions that have access to oceans
gee I wonder

surrounded by much larger hordes of germanics meds turkics and mongols
literally the only people group who could survive it

What makes western world more relevant? It has lost its morales, it has lost its purity and it has not produced anything meaningful for years now.

You are making your estimates through the facade produced by western media. Big problem there.

and this
when the med was relevant, italians and greeks were relevant
when the atlantic was relevant, portuguese spanish french and british were relevant

remember, we are on protoindoeuropean teritory
meaning slavs are the only ones who aren't refugees
we stand down and defend

This. We are the cockroaches of the mankind - noone and norhing can successfully remove us.

eu might

slavs literally own most of worlds land mass

slavshits and germs keep chimping out

Well, a hundred years of retarded collectivism will do this to you. We will recover in a couple of generations, while the west is bleeding.

Alcohol abuse
you know its true

mutt moment
slavs literally achieved their peak in cold war, it's actually not even close

>latitude 49° 48' - like Montana or North Dakota
>no ocean
>everything that could be mined was mined 600 years ago by nobles
>exploited by germanic bourgeois capitalist
>exploited by soviet communists
Our rulers and colonizers were relevant and wealthy, now we are happy that we just are.

European IQ scores seem to align directly with level of development. The Flynn Effect does exist, even if it's relevance is usually overstated. Eastern Europe's subjegation at the hands of the Bolshevik menace means you're decades behind Western Europe, but there's zero indication that there's any meaningful differences in genetic IQs between European nations and ethnicities. When Eastern European countries move from being "developed" to "highly developed", IQ scores reach the European average. Slovenia and Estonia now have higher IQ's than most of Europe, and it's no coincidence that their intelligence is noticeably higher than neighbours they are genetically and geographically near-identical to.

communism increased eastern european literacy by who knows how much
in cold war eastern europe was more relevant in terms of science and culture than western europe

More traditional European clothing coming through.

Attached: Norf.jpg (1600x1197, 223.46K)

slav here to caress his own hairless rat face loool. you didn't survive anything. you croat niggers in particular survived by allying with the Romans in WW2 to kill your own slav lesser kin. so shamelessly doglike you are that your ustashe glorified the mass rapes they did to their own women. whatever indo european linguistics you have doesn't change how ratlike and heartless you balkanite faggots are. your medicine is radiation

lithuania and estonia are obviously slavic influenced (with lithuania being baltoslavic)

also in case of northern europe that is exting clothing
only slavs still have traditional clothing in europe from time to time, all the others are completely americanized

maybe it's genetic but surely it's not a coincidence that almost all former communist countries are shitholes.
people there still have a completely differend mindset that is not fit for business.

genetically germans are more equal to slavs than anyone else

communist times are the times of greatest improvement in eastern europe which was usually ruled by some horde (germanic or asiatic)

transition to capitalism was (logically) the worst thing to happen

I would say low population density and huge expanses of land that are difficult to govern by a central power.

Sweden was more relevant in most fields of science than the Soviet Union, the only exceptions being nuclear physics (we all saw how that ended), astrophysics, and some chemistry. That is telling considering Sweden's population at the time was ~60x smaller.

Bolshevism crushed the spirit of the Soviet people so absolutely that when the controlling mechanisms of the state, which most of the population had become dependent on, collapsed; the result was the destruction of the collective spirit of those peoples. Only those countries who were occupied after the war have any semblance of their culture that remains. I traveled through Ukraine and Russia, and all that saw was a broken and disheveled people drinking themselves to death. The trauma caused by Bolshevism will be felt for generations, and it remains to be seen if Russia will ever get back on it's feet.

Far more relevant than things like literacy, are how willing and capable a people are of thinking creatively and constructively. How much "new" they are able to produce. I don't think there's any innovation coming out of Eastern Europe. Something which was culturally beaten out of Soviet people, and much damage was done to most of the rest.

meme flag, reddit length post, not gonna read