Why don't we just unite?

In some kind of a union or country and start everything from scratch?

Attached: pan-slavic.png (572x509, 47.17K)

ah yes that definetly can't go wrong

The USSR?

No gods no kings no masters only man

Zyd that controls us won't allow it

Based Russian, GAS THE ZYD'S

In my opinion we could pull this off if we only had a competent staff as leaders and not some sociopathic and selfish scums, at least in terms of union.

Because you hate Russia. You are literally the problem.

You forgot the baltics, all those dead cope nations down south and Uzbekistan

We don't. Our jewed government does.
пpaвдa

They're not slavic

because that Grey area to the west and that sliver down in the middle east would never allow it unless your Union backs their fag shit.

You must be kidding, Poland literally loathes Russia.

russia did that for 300 years with your countries as the bootlicker

and i still know old people, neighbours from romania to the baltics who ran from that "united country", a nice Hungarian lady is sowing my clothes and when we talk, she often tells me how "nice" it was there, so nice they fled here

the ussr didn't have yugoslavia, by far the best commie cunt

also ussr wasn't based around slavic identity

Look at what is happening
Zydowski bolschewiki still control our countries
Ukrainians and Russians now kill and hate each other on their whim
Only the p-word can solve this

There is no outwards difference between a FYROMian, non-peloponesi Hellen and most Turks.
3 of top 5 most common surnames in Hungary are for denoting Slavic origin.
There is barely a difference between Romanian and Serb from Serbia.
Also from a geostrategic viewpoint excluding these people makes no sense.

Yeah... let them kick all the non-Whites to the far East then maybe.

We need a Pan-Slavic movement to unite all the Slavs into a Slavic Union and then ally with the US, Great Britain and Anglosphere vs. Western Europe and China.

US + Great Britain + Anglosphere + Slavic Union + Japan + South Korea vs. Western Europe + China.

Natural aligning geopolitical interests. The fact that it hasn’t happened tells me that Russia declined the US offer and chose to be a Chinese vassal instead.

Attached: 5BCBC92A-AAA7-442E-9058-1DB6091A03F6.jpg (1280x657, 38.37K)

Israel should be included in that map

What's the point?

Dumb argument.

They ran from communism and misery it brought not the union of countries.

>There is no outwards difference between a FYROMian, non-peloponesi Hellen and most Turks.
We are mostly anatolian/caucasian/central asian mutts. Celtic or Slavic admixture is minimal. Uzbeks, Turkmens etc. has even lower amounts of slavic dna.

Slavs are the niggers of Europe:
Slavs cannot get along with one another. All that would happen is civil wars and stupid rivalries that people with an IQ over 80 would never care about.
It is why, all throughout history, Slavic peoples gave always Always ALWAYS NEEDED to be dominated by civilized Germanic, Celtic, and Aglo peoples in order to keep them in line. Slavs need to be dominated by civilized and superior people. It's just the way of nature.
Slavs = dysgenic

Attached: 052 (2).jpg (660x634, 46.67K)

Imagine germs and anglos seething, they will do anything to stop that