What the hell is his problem?

cnbc.com/2022/02/18/bill-gates-covid-risks-have-reduced-but-another-pandemic-will-come.html

Attached: 1645286515428.jpg (880x1244, 62.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marc.merlins.org/linux/refundday/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The conman isn't happy omicron ruined his plans. God save us from this satanist.

Wuhan flu mutate too quickly and the wests whole plan fell apart.
So looks like west is negotiating for a war or to do virus again. Looks like proxy war and oil bonanza is the next thing

based AIDS for thwarting their plans.
The unsung hero

oh boy, another winter of death for the unvaccinated. i'm so fucking sick of being dead. ugh.

>What the hell is his problem?
overpopulation

A pandemic of faggotry

He's been living in a bunker for so long he's drained from any humanity.

he should lead by example or maybe someone can help him find the way out

kek

marc.merlins.org/linux/refundday/
This website explains exactly why the white race needs to be wiped out the face of the earth, and why Gates has a personal vendetta regarding the matter. But you didn't hear it from me :^)

He's suffering from pie-in-the-face withdrawal. Someone should help him.

>”We’ll have another pandemic. It will be a different pathogen next time,” Gates said.

>“Next time we should try and make it, instead of two years, we should make it more like six months,” Gates said, adding that standardized platforms, including messenger RNA (mRNA) technology, would make that possible.

>“The cost of being ready for the next pandemic is not that large. It’s not like climate change. If we’re rational, yes, the next time we’ll catch it early.”

Sounds like we should fucking arrest Bill Gates to me.

100of TB of 4K footage of him from aboread the Lolita Express

I am the furthest thing from a computer goy, but that was oddly enjoyable reading.

>It will

Attached: crystal-bill.png (1920x1080, 1.34M)

satan and the antichrist are getting pretty bold these days

Attached: 1556459176606.jpg (650x500, 53.31K)

Bill Gates can Takes my Bake on His Face, Little Fags

Eat ship OP.

You're a keyboard warrior.

No arguments, no sources, not a credible researcher.

The vaccine has been shown to be safe and effective and to save many many people.

I’m not even kidding why isn’t he arrested. The average clueless normie doesn’t even like Bill Gates.

If the NPCs don't see right through this shit, they really deserved to be culled

Those pies to the face really got to him didn't they?

The neo-malthusians had their most recent virus die off too quickly. They need another more deadly version.

Honestly can you blame the elites for hating humanity? This scamdemic has proven most people are cattle.

Opens freezer marked Covid 22

Attached: batladyshi.jpg (1024x768, 116.19K)

A plague of computer viruses was not enough for him.

no i blame them for trying to kill the rest of us too