Your Founding fathers

Post based/controversial quotes from your founding fathers. I want to see if other countries had founding fathers who were as red pilled on race as America’s founding fathers

Blacks always love to remind is that America’s founding fathers were white ango supremacist (great.) Any other controversial red pilled founding fathers?

Attached: 1DB4A590-72CC-4B45-A2BF-D1827C573966.jpg (1100x1659, 458.26K)

Attached: ab1.jpg (711x400, 43.27K)

All of them werent jewish rabbi worshippers

We didn't exactly have ''founding fathers'', but the warchiefs made up for it

Attached: 5l9jjq9ck4p61.png (1490x1170, 1.2M)

Most of them were deists.

Wignats are gay. The founders weren't fascist. They were what we call paleocons today. The black sun is a larp and all pretend nazis should kill themselves for thinking they can revive some kind of 4th Reich. Its the gayest shit that happens on the right wing: pretend nazis

I should’ve clarified, it doesn’t have to be literal “founding fathers” but anyone considered the “father of the nation” like ataturk from turkey or whatever.

I would consider warchiefs to be apart of that broad definition

ywnbaw

Kek based pic

you're right, I'm a man...not a faggy nazi larper
Paleocons are infinitely better than nazi pretenders

Yea I wish there was a version of that pic without the sonnerad.

The founding fathers wouldn’t have embraced fascism, corporatism, and they wouldn’t embrace Odin or any of this occultist nonsense.

They were simply classical liberals who believed in race realism. They wouldn’t be outraged by aryanism, but they wouldn’t be rushing to join the SS with Heinrich Himmler kek

If they had to pick a side though...

>As to Jesus of Nazareth, my opinion of whom you particularly desire, I think the system of morals and His religion as He left them to us, the best the world ever saw or is likely to see.29
The body of Benjamin Franklin, printer, like the cover of an old book, its contents torn out and stripped of its lettering and guilding, lies here, food for worms. Yet the work itself shall not be lost; for it will, as he believed, appear once more in a new and more beatiful edition, corrected and amended by the Author.30 (FRANKLIN’S EULOGY THAT HE WROTE FOR HIMSELF)

>The general principles on which the fathers achieved independence were the general principles of Christianity. I will avow that I then believed, and now believe, that those general principles of Christianity are as eternal and immutable as the existence and attributes of God.1
-John Adams

>My hopes of a future life are all founded upon the Gospel of Christ and I cannot cavil or quibble away [evade or object to]. . . . the whole tenor of His conduct by which He sometimes positively asserted and at others countenances [permits] His disciples in asserting that He was God.
-John Quincy Adams

>To the triune God – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost – be ascribed all honor and dominion, forevermore – Amen
-Gunning Bedford

>On the mercy of my Redeemer I rely for salvation and on His merits, not on the works I have done in obedience to His precepts.
-Charles Carroll (SIGNER OF THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE; SELECTED AS DELEGATE TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION; FRAMER OF THE BILL OF RIGHTS; U. S. SENATOR)

>I resign my soul into the hands of the Almighty Who gave it, in humble hopes of His mercy through our Savior Jesus Christ.28
-Gabriel Duvall

Shit good point

>You do well to wish to learn our arts and ways of life, and above all, the religion of Jesus Christ. These will make you a greater and happier people than you are
-George Washington

>The moral principles and precepts found in the Scriptures ought to form the basis of all our civil constitutions and laws.
-Noah Webster