Why did you stop drinking Milk?

Why did you stop drinking Milk?

Attached: 20220219_101703.jpg (1800x4000, 568.03K)

I switched to bottled cum, user. Mixed blend- it’s got the flavors of Asia, Africa, and Europe in one amazing bottle.

i'm lactose intolerant

Sage

Based worldly cum guzzler

I didn’t, but I only drink raw milk.

It's full of hormones. I don't know where to get raw milk.

I did for a while, but went back. My stomach thanks me

Sorry to say this but you are jewish.

too much sugar
luvs me cheese though

I didn't and I pick the least processed product available.

I drink raw milk sourced only from here. Ireland has based dairy products.
>Kerrygold master race

>fermentation
During fermentation the bacteria consumes the lactose. You can do the same thing with milk its called kefir.

Because I realized humans are the only mammal that drinks milk into adulthood. Also it makes me poop a LOT if I drink more than half a bag.

Too much sugar. Also they have an allowable amount of pus in parts per billion. Grosses me out.

because over here, they feed the cows chocolate and white bread still wrapped in plastic

also modern farming makes cows sick, so drinking sick milk will make you sick as well, raw milk is safe if the cow is healthy, pasteurisation just lets the dairy industry get away with treating cows like shit, but kills the health properties of milk
also milk has lots of estrogen in it and they force cows to get pregnant over and over so they produce milk, and they snatch the calves away

I just finished a glass. I can’t drink milk every moment of every day. I will get fat.

>pasteurized

ngmi

I'm on antibiotics. Cant until they're done.

>brown hand
>pasteurized

Attached: 1638205034841.png (680x560, 407.79K)

Only with penicillin based antibiotics.