Why are they interested in Ukraine? There isn't even oil

Why are they interested in Ukraine? There isn't even oil

Attached: UN7884856_2-19-21_ED_0913_.jpg (1200x750, 97.26K)

jews control ukraine and hate russia. not sure why. good question OP, you just need to reframe your question

It's a spiritual thing.

Attached: pagan-temple-on-bald-mountain-600w-1165930048.jpg (600x420, 106.45K)

why does LGBT hate Putin?

why does Ukrain love lgbt so much?

>joooos

Attached: 1615697929753.png (543x612, 858.17K)

They're bound to by the Budapest memorandum.

And what Russia gains with Kiev in the global picture? 200km of flat, barren plains with mortal enemy in Lviv? If you look at any real map that's not cucked by corporate hiding reality and pushing ads it's obviously Russia must go at least to red line or preferably to green to gain significant defensive advantage. Not necessarily by invasion. But Ukraine is just the first step.

Attached: endgame.png (1024x576, 1.32M)

Russia stopped Israel from taking over Syria so they have a grudge.

>jews came from ukraine

Ukraine is CGI.

10% for the Big Guy

Its because Ukraine is degenerate and they groom children to become sex slaves for Kikes. Its about sex trafficking. Globohomo doesn't want to revert back to the way it was. If Russia takes over Ukraine the jews are going to start ww3. So they can have their sex trafficking and pedophilia without being punished. thats all its about.

They need a new war.

post ww2 neoliberal order says you can't cross borders militarily without consensus

They don’t want Russia to expand to the former Soviet Union

It's to the U.S. what Serbia was to Russia before WW1

Too white for the Jewish master of America. Ukraine must be diversified by negroes and Arabs, Ukraine must be full of trans, jannies and fags, Ukraine must support BLM. Ukraine must become a mixture of Sweden and UK and France: must be destroyed by savages low IQ rapefugees and terrorists.

>Ukraine is CGI.
Can you explain the Any Forums implications of this new psyop? Or you're not explained the technique and goals, just given what must be posted?

ding ding ding

I'm gonna be honest bros, I used to be a Ukraine supporter but after this recent shelling of a Rostov farmhouse, I can no longer support Zelensky's terrorist regime.

That's why I'm now a #PutinMissile

Because you can't let somebody just invade your allies. Dumb fuck

If that's all it is then who do we have to visit in minecraft for the US to stop desiring these ideals?

Distraction to sow global fear so people buy US bonds. It's just tricks to direct behavior. Literally nothing is going to happen

Attached: FKlJX_BVkAIbHNX.jpg (406x622, 42.97K)

Have you ever sniffed their childrens' hair?

Joe Xiden caught a whiff once, and it's now like crack to that nigga

The left is all about irrational bullshit and feels.
Usually this results in major fuck up and appears to be „disguised as clever plan to take over the world“.

In reality it‘s just weak people following the path of least resistance. Especially Biden is a cocksucker and weak piece of shit.