Vote Latino

If you are white you should start voting Latino. As in Latino male. Here's the thing. White men are cucks. They will never get over the Holocaust narrative and muh WW2 in our lifetimes. They will never stand up to the Jews. They will never stand up to the niggers. They will always cuck at the accusation "racist". Whites to the extent that they have power have always bowed to anti-white narratives. Republican whites have pushed for more immigration, not less or have fought fake fights. It is time to think about the future. In the future would you rather be judged by a relatively neutral latino male or by a nigger or a hostile kike? Latino men at least have not been completely de-balled. Latino men will judge relatively fairly compared to any other option we have. In these anti-white times, a neutral man is a good option. Vote latino.

Attached: latina.jpg (600x717, 109.11K)

No

Hi spic.

i fucking LOVE latinas

Attached: 1559807383_606_Pinterest--Haleyyxoo.jpg (736x1309, 140.5K)

Islam is the religion of Jesus.
Jesus said God is one.
Jesus said he is a prophet.
Jesus said children go to heaven.
Jesus said a prophet will come after him.
Jesus will return and win the fight against the anti-Christ.

Jesus did not worship himself.
Jesus did not say he was God.
Jesus did not want to be killed.
Jesus did not preach of redemption through sacrifice.

5% of the US population is Jewish. If you only counted the white population that means 1/10 white Americans are Jewish.

source on OP image?

Attached: 1557249582263.jpg (720x900, 123.11K)

think about that, 1 in 10 white Americans are entitled to Israeli citizenship

I believe this. I think the real number of jews worldwide is probably around 50 million. They lie about everything so it would be stupid to believe that their population is only 15 million worldwide.

Why do I find big juicy plump tits so alluring?
It's like a fucking curse.
I want to be collected, focused but as soon as a pair of stupid, useless, engorged mammary glands enter my field of vision I get hypnotized.
Arghghghisdhjklgdsklj
Is there a way to stop it (without becoming a fag or a pedo or a zoophile or whatever?). I don't want to stop being attracted to women, I just want to be in total control of my being, and big tits are just too attractive I can't help my eyes and brain to wander.

boring basic bitch is boring and basic

Attached: E2hxZyIVIAMw1VA.jpg (598x720, 49.85K)

>implying Sudacas are any better
Imagine being a white anglo cuck, except also dumb, ugly and utterly enslaved by discount jews (arabs)

>White men are cucks
Then how am I, a White man, fucking a Latino's gf atm?

Attached: 500143_w1064h1064c1cx7980cy1496cxt305cyt0cxb893cyb499.jpg (1064x1064, 89.14K)

Bullshit faggot

Fuck off with your coommerism

15 million Americans have a Jewish grandparent which entitles a Israeli passport in the Law of Return. they're all white, so that's like 10% of the white population. you know it's true

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. Galatians 1:8

600 years later on the backside of the desert

Mohammed: Hey guys, guess what the angel Gabriel just showed me a revelation from God

Attached: 4ecf01ef95d009af2d5a53999e6d7020.jpg (540x960, 74.18K)

The trinity kind of takes a shit all over Islam doesn’t it mate?

>posts cumslut lust invoking image instead of a based natsoc Spaniard
Fuck you. Anyways, I live around these mutts. They have turned my state into Tijuana, they turned parts of Texas into Juarez. Why do I have to vote for these people? They hate me as much as the joggers and dog eaters.

Attached: varela.webm (960x530, 2.3M)

why the long face?

You’re grammar is atrocious. Obviously Latino.

It's true, and checked.

About 8% of the Roman empire was jewish at the time of the first Roman-Jewish War.