Based crypto wallet reply to the demands of the Canadian Covid Totalitarian State

Canada is NGMI.

Attached: Worthless.jpg (1080x1306, 157.71K)

I was expect a cossack response but that's fine too

Fuck Trudeau.

Bitcoin is permissionless, that means it doesn't need your permission. Governments have 2 choices:
>1: Accept this
>2: Accept this
Whether or not they like it, bitcoin is permissionless. Kvetching does nothing for them.

Based

>3: ban all offramps

i hate to fud but they COULD do this

>playing chicken with each others fiat money
Well fuck this 2022 bingo is off to a good start

>Please look up how self custody and private keys work. When the Canadian dollar becomes worthless, we will be here to serve you, too.
HAHA

Banning all off ramps at this point just hastens legacy systems departure. You're about to see it in Canada with these protests.

Their option three is hitting the killswitch on the internet

That last bit probably red pilled a dozen people in the Ontario courts

agreed, it would be one of those things that does more harm to their goal in the long term but in the short term they would get what they want, which is all politicians care about anyways, short term goals. Interesting times ahead either way!

Attached: 1629484529915.jpg (461x446, 54.08K)

If they stop you from using their money people will just start using other things and faith in the CND will collapse.

Imagine how companies and wealthy will feel if their accounts can be frozen at any time, they will pack ip and leave like with every other tinpot dictatorship.

Why didn't they contact the CEO of Bitcoin

Use elecrtum wallet, or better yet - monerujo wallet (for mobile)

Because I do not cooperate with leaves.

Attached: 1643962557215.jpg (1242x867, 195.74K)

fucking based

Based Nunchuk

>when the Canadian dollar becomes useless, we look forward to serving you too.

*mic drop* the feds are so retarded they think that they can freeze a decentralized currency. That’s like asking for someone with gold to “freeze” their shit by telling them to go and dig it up and give them it.

Newsflash nobody is going to give up their crypto. There’s too many people for
Them to do a crackdown. They are fucked.

Based.

It's time to end this usury jew bullshit

Based
Crypto is our best weapon against the central bankers
Decentralization in any domain has always been the only path to real liberty

Agreed, short term thinkers run the show to be sure; great pic

is exodus good?

That's a feature, not a bug.

>bitcoin is permissionless
True, if you want to reverse human progress 10k years and go back to barter system to buy bread and generators. If you're not a nigger and enjoy markets deciding supply/demand so you can live like a human then you won't be buying bread and milk with your bitdigit wallet anytime soon. Every government on earth can easily vote cryptos illegal and any attempt to use them is considered counterfeiting with hard prison decades to follow. You think Kroger and Walmart will be accepting your secret blackmarket bitdigits? LOL so naive.

Attached: HAHAHHAH-LOL-meme.jpg (600x372, 22.75K)

>Barter
I can get a gift card code sent to me trustlessly, automatically, via smart contract, for bitcoin. You lose.

Can’t ban p2p
The government has no way of knowing if the money you sent to my account was for bitcoins or a used dragon dildo

>When the Canadian dollar becomes worthless, we will be here to serve you, too.

Attached: 1586716025484.jpg (912x676, 109.3K)

youre running out of time to buy xrp
be on the comfy side of technocratic neofeudalism

They wouldn't killswitch the only thing keeping people complacent.
Well, actually, they might, because they are retarded.
It's a really really bad move though.

Closing the off ramps just locks us into the system
Also remember when they banned drugs??
They could only effectively ban the centralized crypto infrastructure like the exchanges anyways
It will still be possible to enter/exit in the old ways: e.g. trading Bitcoin/monero for weed

Picrel needs to be a become ungovernable meme

BISQ is decentralized and permissionless.

lol thats not what it means.

It just means you dont have to login. Lmao

Incorrect.
>Not requiring authorization. Permissionless often refers to public blockchains that allow anyone to participate in validating and mining transactions as well as using the system to buy, sell and trade assets. Contrast with permissioned blockchain.
Your authorization is not needed.

Faith in USA and Canadian dollars is at all time low, inflation 17%...
Printing, spending, lockdowns...
Canadian and democratic governments are useless. Any allies of Israel are useless in any system we need want/need to trust.

lmao you stole the definition from pc mag.

Its permissionless because it has no CREDENTIALS. ie, you dont have to login. They arent saying you dont need the gubbamints permission to download bitcoin.exe lmao

I agree user, but they're retarded and probably would do it when they think they're going to take the L.
Introducing chaos into the mix is their only effective tool at this point; people are really starting to talk and organize
Also they're incredibly retarded.

Permissionless literally means that you do not need permission to write read/write to and from blockchain. It has nothing to do with credentials, in fact your private keys are your credentials.

I copied it off the first google result. What's your point?
>Its permissionless because it has no CREDENTIALS. ie, you dont have to login.
No credentials, no login, no authorization needed means it doesn't need your permission to operate
>They arent saying you dont need the gubbamints permission to download bitcoin.exe lmao
And yet that's true, curious

What happens if he does this?

you do need permission though, in the form of a signed transaction. You cant just change the blockchain without permission. That's ridiculous. If you could do that, there'd be double spends all the time.

You are correct that the private keys are the credentials. But since you generate them yourself, it is permissionless.

Moron

implosion