The last 10 years feel like 100 years have passed

Anybody else feel the same? Pic semi-related.

Attached: tvs.png (1160x539, 506.02K)

yeah I probably wank at 10x the rate of normal men so I understand what you mean.

2012 does seem a long time ago yeah

It's not just that but so much has changed in so little time whereas before things used to slowly evolve.

The 2020 image should be VR goggles, idiot. Tech is still increasing exponentially.

Too early to say what this decade's version of TV will look like but I think the idea of each decade having its own fashion and style is obsolete now.

No. And most of the tech is imported anyway.

The meme about the world ending in 2012 feels too real. Citizens United, Smith-Mundt, Occupy.

Attached: 16369202233815854.png (2434x2110, 1.09M)

>I was a little kid in the 2010s
>Things have changed so much!

1940s TV was peak aesthetics.

So many things ended in 2012 or ended the year before or after. The space shuttle's last launch was in 2011 (whether you believe in space or not I miss those launches). Analogue TV was turned off here in 2012. Video games have been shit since 2013.

i wish i kept my family's old tvs. that shit doesnt even exist any more

>2010s tv - SOUL
>1930s tv - SOULESS
Yeah bros I think we're gonna make it

Attached: 1624518273734.png (1584x1584, 2.7M)

It was also peak x-ray emmissions. Look at that clear glass you can see the pure white phosphor.

In America it felt so weird. 08 recession, Obama running on campaign promises of financial regulation along with Hilldawg. Then nothing. Celebrating him because he's a nigger. Recession with no plan in sight to fix it aside from central bank meddling. Unilateral wealth transfer that was celebrated. Then a second term? I see now how many things are mirroring those events like Biden 'winning' over (((Trump))), COVID. It's just the same thing again

>white
Perfect screen for a projector.

Attached: cow kino.jpg (636x588, 39.11K)

>but I think the idea of each decade having its own fashion and style is obsolete now.
That is what happens when you have hive mind social media. Nothing unique. Regurgitated rehashed rebooted cheapened shit is the style now.

people without a soul be like
>shinier, slicker, fancier, more hi-tech = more soul!!!

In the U.K it felt like things were still fine until 2012. Don't forget we had the freemasonic olympics opening ceremony which was kind of kino but it was definitely a ritual. Remember these guys? They were the two mascots and the symbolism is obvious looking back now. The logo even spells "Z I O N".

Attached: dzn_london2012_mascots_wenlock_mandeville_both_sq.jpg (450x450, 44.56K)

LOL no not really

I like the 80s TV set aesthetic but 2000s EDTV beasts are great too.

Get some VR, it is really good.

Agreed. It's pretty fun.

Attached: Cu3y3brod.jpg (864x484, 130.3K)

>OLD THING GOOD
>NEW THING BAD

Attached: 1624942127819.png (917x1027, 31.16K)

Not really no. My head still thinks its about 2003 and I'm only turning 20.

Do you have every Nintendo console there? I've got a NES and I'd like to get a SNES too but I feel I'd only be getting it for Super Mario World.

Interesting, Nigel. Come to think of it that was the last Olympics that anyone I know cared about. Nobody's watched it since, people will literally watch the news or sports recaps at the bar instead of the Olympics now.

Seems like every manufactured culture was changed around that time. Netflix streaming, the re-creation of 'heritage' television shit like Breaking Bad, that zombie show, Game of Thrones, as a last cultural thread for people to hold onto. Everything died in 2012

Attached: 1638125859547.png (943x6193, 1.51M)