Do you accept his apology?

Do you accept his apology?

Attached: Joe-Rogan-Apologizes-For-using-the-N-word.jpg (650x684, 15.45K)

What a mentally weak faggot what a joke that he used to host fucking fear factor

2022 is the year of the kneelers

Attached: eminem-kneels-at-super-bowl.jpg (300x300, 33.2K)

honestly, isn't he rich enough that he can just do whatever he wants and not give a damn?

If it were me, I'd just continue being the best Joe Rogan I can be. Doing UFC commentary and saying Nigger for an hour straight in my podcast. If I get fired and de-platformed, I'd start my own MMA fighting competition and host my podcast on my own servers.

he's such a bitch.

Attached: 1610434267178.webm (1024x576, 3M)

I'M NOT AFRAID TO TAKE A KNEE
EVERYBODY COME KNEEL WITH ME
FOR GEORGE WE KNEEL TOGETHER
THROUGH THE STORM, WHATEVER WEATHER, COLD OR WARM

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68.92K)

No, I want him to livestream his suicide.

You didn't learn anything from Alex Jones did ya

I still listen to every pod

Yeah sure

>If it were me...
Maybe that's why it's not you.

He didn’t do anything wrong

No, apologizing is for retards.
Now you're at their beck and call for anything.

Legend has it he's apologizing to this day.

Attached: 1630983572647.jpg (1264x1198, 301.9K)

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

JEW ROGAINE IS A SICILIAN JEW HES APOLOGIZING TO KEK WHITES HES NOT ON YOUR FUCKING TEAM, JEW ROGAINE AND ALEX JEWNS ARE CONTROLLED CHRISTKIKE JEW OPPOSITION IN THE MOVIE THE IRISHMAN SCORSCESE AND ALL THE SICILIAN JEWS LIKE DENIGRO AND PESCI TELL YOU THE SICILIAN MAFIA IS A "JEW MOB" POL IS NOW NIGGER RACIST EDUCATION YOU NIGGERS ARE ALL FUCKING STUPID............

I accept his concession

EMINEM WILL KNEEL WHEN WE PUT THE GUN TO HIS HEAD AND BLOW HIS BRAINS OUT..... ITS GOOD HES PRACTICING FOR US...........

Never, there is no excuse for calling someone a nigger.

Take your meds

Why he's just gonna say it again