FB loses $500B in 6 months. It's months from bankruptcy. You're the new CEO. Wat do

What could FB or "Meta" possibly do to salvage this spiraling midair collision that is crashing down to reality?

What could you do as the new CEO to bring revenues up and expand the dwindling userbase?

Related article calling these the first days of the Fall of Zuckusus.

nymag.com/intelligencer/2022/02/zuckerberg-has-burned-usd500-billion-turning-facebook-to-meta.html

Attached: Screenshot_20220219-044225_Reddit.jpg (464x637, 43.28K)

Hire more diversity. When diversity fails ...double down.

Meta is a failure from the beginning. The entire world knows about "The Zucc" but kept using Facebook due their comfort and "staying in touch" with friends. Meta however is new and there is no connection yet for most and most will also think twice signing up for Meta as long there is VRChat. The Goliath "Facebook" is now on life-support.

Just keep all documents so they can charge all the top employees with something.

What is their business model? Is selling their users aggregated predilections uninteresting to big money nowadays?

The new model is spying the inside of your house with a VR headset

Maybe being authorization cock nozzles wasn't such a great idea? Get MySpaced, faggots.

I go on Any Forums, start threads asking for help from anonymous cause I can't come up with any ideas myself - I'm a huge faggot, and my name is OP

Attached: 1642706748324.png (225x225, 4.04K)

Google and iOS did some shit that blocked fb ad revenue. These are just zuks death throws.

This + this .

Get more users to face book so less moderation and more functionality would be my guess.

>What could you do as the new CEO to bring revenues up and expand the dwindling userbase?

Turn FB into an anti-jew media outlet and send all the boomers that use it infographics

Take the money and run.

>Wat do
Why would I help?
They deserve it for the mail in vote boxes
Eat shit and die

It’s much like the theories behind building 7. They are pulling it. They make it clear that if you’re a retard that sticks around you deserve everything they bring upon you. To some it’s a warning, to others it’s their consent form. Meta is Zucks life raft. Hardly worth exploring on a raft.

All social medias come and go.
Meta is actually this zuckerkike way to create a new social media and stay at float.
But it bomb. He mostly sell the idea without the his virtual multi-cultural world ready.
And also, imagine running to a virtual world just to see niggers again, ffs.

Facebook apparently just bought 300 acres in a small town near the capital city of my state to build facilities for god knows what. These fuckers aren’t dying. They’re morphing into something creepier and more evil beyond comprehension..

hire jeren miles

I mean, didn’t they all but hand faceberg over to the feds and Meta is Zuckerbergs standing ground?

They need to get rid of Zuck. He has no taste, no vision for the future, no touch with the common person or reality. If FB played its cards right, it could own the boomer generation, and move onto the younger ones from there, but they are destroying their base. As FB as seen as trashier and trashier, it alienates the few actual supporters and people who use it on a daily basis. Personally, I'd completely cut the metaverse shit for now, put it on the back end, they need to lock in and make their core fanbase happy.

That said though, they are all retarded, Zuck isn't going anywhere, and I'll be happy to see that ship sink.
t. ex-MySpace employee

Am I a jew?

Who is their competition? They don’t need to entice when they addict and you’re right about the boomers but I believe that’s already occurred. Anyone I know that uses Facebook is older than 45 or white trash.

>Personally, I'd completely cut the metaverse shit for now, put it on the back end, they need to lock in and make their core fanbase happy.
In what world is this a sound strategy

The quicker they can pump out this horseshit the quicker they can rope retards into their userbase. Try to refute this logic.

>Hire more diversity. When diversity fails ...double down.
And when it does, and you're a jewish billionaire ceo, Larry Fink at blackrock will be waiting to give you a loan

>Who is their competition?

Everyone. As I said, i used to work for MySpace and they had the exact same mentality. Were the biggest and best, who is going to compete with us? And they got eaten alive. As much as I hate him, Klaus Schwab has a good quote "In the new world, it is not the big fish which eats the small fish, it's the fast fish which eats the slow fish". FB can and will die to the death of a thousand cuts, by a thousand different fishes. Till one of them gets big enough and we're back at it again.

They aren't dying because zuck doesn't just own Facebook but owns Instagram, whatsapp, occulus vr, etc. Facebook's loss of users is irrelevant in terms of the other platforms gain. Zuck will be handsomely rewarded for the elites new leisure activity of romping around with the children of facebook in virtual reality leather sex dungeons.

I'd shut down facebook, instagram etc. permanently, accelerate Meta's demise and let oculus go be it's own thing.

I worded that wrong (i'm tired) they need to put the metaverse shit on the backburner, not backend, lol. true metaverse shit is going to take another 10-20 years to really make happen. I know people keep saying that, but it has to be comfortable to wear and light enough to wear for like 4+ hours, and cheap enough for everyone to buy, that isn't going to happen for a little while longer. Hololens is getting closeish but its still going to be a while.

Meanwhile, FBs core demographic was conservative boomers, and guess who they have been banning? conservative boomers. Wow, turns out that's a retarded strategy.

Do nothing. Let it die.

Apple and android are forcing faceberg to ask permission to collect data from you on their platforms which obviously the majority of people are declining to give

>You're the new CEO. Wat do
Steal as much money I can and close this social network cancer.