Hi im Ukrainian

This is my opinion about this crisis

I dont afraid military threat from Russia, im confident in our army and its allies (like US, UK etc).

What im considering real threat to my country is some shady dirty political betrayal from EU. Currently there is no signs of it, but im still consider it a possibility.

What im considering real threat to me personally is some troubles with internet in case of real happening, as all my income comes from it.

Attached: ukraine-parade-1168x440px.jpg (1168x440, 169.57K)

such a blatant 5eyenigger post
you should work harder than this

you don't have allies Taras
when you start some real shit, you will be all alone

>allies
Kek

You're indebted cattle to the IMF and ECB.
Overlords is the correct term, not allies

glower fight!!!!

>allies
Nobody cares about you

this whole thing is a nothingburger the media is wasting their time with all these dumb articles about ukraine. leave us alone and focus on canada.

Use this opportunity to get out of Ukraine and become rich

Are u in army ? Will you fight ?

If you honestly believe your military being fed lower tier weapons from the West and handing out rusty AKs to grandmas stands a chance against 180k+ well equipped Russians with relevant modern battlefield experience you're retarded bro

Lol you do not have allies you have people who want to use you and then dump on you. stop being fucking retarted.. Holly shit did you reallly belive that the west where being white is sin and conservativism and nationalism are seens as bad are your allies?

Silly Ukraininan.

They don't see you as allies, they see you as pawns. Slaves.

Your country is about to be sacrificed so that the US can cancel the Nord Stream II pipeline and live overpriced gas sales to Europe.

With Jews, you lose.

Attached: paimon.png (2494x1468, 2.72M)

join EU faster so your sister can come work in german brothel

no he won't he's a faggot.
isn't your army full of faggot conscripts that get pimped out by your commanding officers? you're already cucked by oligarchs and you will be mega cucked if russia does anything kekw.

>im confident in our army and its allies (like US, UK etc)
My sides. Thank you fren. I needed that.

You are retarded. Fuck US UK Germans and Russia. Also fuck jews.

The second the US put our state department in Ukraine, that should have raised a red flag. If you start having LGBT rights protests in some small town, all is lost.

>im confident in our army
You're not facing fucking Moldova, you're facing the 2nd strongest military in the world, with a gigantic airforce.

Korea and Vietnam are stronger than two idiots Ukraine and Poland. and we tame the great russia

Hey. I’ve nothing against Ukraine or Russia I like you all just fine, but western media especially the media linked to financial players like Bloomberg for example would happily cause a war in Russia or Ukraine or w/e just to distract us from things like the 40% rise in general death since they started pushing their unholy injections on people. Their scare-story rhetoric is like shouting fire in a crowded cinema.
>The Russian Military is Ready to Fire on Any Submarines or Ships Entering Their waters Illegally
Was one heading I saw from Bloomberg. It says nothing, ALL NAVIES are ready to fire on submarines or ships illegally entering their waters that is what all militaries do as their normal everyday duty, but these media crooks will screech it as if it means something just to distract normies.

Looks like Ukraine is the new Syria.

China is second strongest.

None of this guys will help you a lot but if you make Russians piss blood for evereinch of land you may be able to win by prolonging the war long enough that another revolution happens in Moscow and Putin gets hanged by Russians due to how he fucked up their living standards

O Vey!

picrel is the only way to deal with landgrabbing orcs. kick them out to mother russia.

Attached: file.png (452x837, 266.97K)