Why haven't you acknowledged Aryan Goddess Maria Orsic reincarnation as eternal queen of Any Forums yet?

>"But that's a relatively new thing," I reply. "The ideal of beauty used to be different."

>"That's because of the race-mixing."

>If I had a glass of multi-chutney carrot-juice mix before me, I'd do a bright orange spit take.

>"For example, a Russian marries an Armenian," Valeria elaborates helpfully. "They have a kid, a cute girl, but she has her dad's nose. She goes and files it down a little, and it's all good. Ethnicities are mixing now, so there's degeneration, and it didn't used to be like that. Remember how many beautiful women there were in the 1950s and 1960s, without any surgery? And now, thanks to degeneration, we have this. I love the Nordic image myself. I have white skin; I am a Nordic type—perhaps a little Eastern Baltic, but closer to Nordic."

>I feel like checking my watch. We've gone from nails to eugenics in about two minutes flat.

>I realize that just like everyone reading about Human Barbie, I had had a simple narrative prepared in my head: A small-town girl grows up obsessed with dolls, etc. Instead, I get a racist space alien.

Attached: 1614980482405.jpg (1137x911, 421.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reincarnate.life/valeria-lukyanova/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

those eyes are lifeless

>If I had a glass of multi-chutney carrot-juice mix before me, I'd do a bright orange spit take.

huh?

THAT'S A MAN

>The Reincarnation of Hitler’s Occult Guide Maria Orsic

>Valeria Lukyanova says that she remembers the time of Atlantis and recalls her life as the “famous medium” Maria Orsic

>The controversial human barbie Valeria Lukyanova made a bizarre claim last week about being an expert on out-of-the-body spiritual experience. In an exclusive with Meaww, the Ukranian model made an even more baffling claim — that she is the reincarnation of a famous medium named Maria Orsic.

>In a lesser- Barbie world Valeria goes by the spiritual name of ‘Amatue,’ which means the ‘goddess of light,’ translated from the language of ancient Atlantis, according to her. She chose this name because her existence hails from the time of Atlantis, she says. “I do not hide that I lived at the time when there was Atlantis. I remember everything from there,” says Valeria adding that the ancient memory came to her when she was meditating.

>She elaborates that she has jotted down the memories of her past life in a book she wrote in 2013 titled ‘Echo from the Past.’ She claims that in her past life she was a “famous medium.”

>“My name was Maria Orsic,” she says. Valeria says that like Maria, she believes that people from a far away galaxy came to earth to create an advanced race of people, which according to Maria were the ‘Aryans.’

>Valeria can be addressed as one of the first who came across as a real-life Barbie on the Internet. With her straight blonde hair, large blue eyes and impossibly thin waistline, the world was baffled to see her pictures immediately after she won a beauty pageant ‘Miss Diamond Crown of the World,’ in 2007. Many dismissed her pictures and videos to be photoshopped until it turned out, it wasn’t.

>“My appearance is that of an alien. It’s extraterrestrial, but this does not have any relation to any dolls,” says Valeria. She believes that she has been labeled a human doll by people who want to discredit her spiritual significance.
reincarnate.life/valeria-lukyanova/

Attached: valeria-lukyanova-shared-photo-1555340561.jpg (960x889, 213.77K)

Mixing drinks, just like mixing race is gay, newfren.

Attached: 1518520876_27582037_1795660550464790_8160091554891956224_n.jpg (1080x1349, 132.07K)

Hello, I am Bart Brapson. I once owned women rehabilitation center called Fart & Shart where we fix women's narcissistic, solipsistic and slutty behaviour by strapping them in to a wall in the gaschamber and then Fart & Shart in to their mouth and nose by our American professionals that we employed over the sea from the state of Alabama, after month of daily therapy the women turn in to a very loyal tradwife household servant of whatever men that owned her like a property; it worked on every woman of every man, even a literal manlet. Ever since we first opened our rehabilitation center in 1933 we have fixed over 6,000,000 women and no client ever was unsatisfied, it was an astonishing success of our center before eventually it became being owned by Chuck. Judging merely by the feasible and documented accomplishment of our rehabilitation company, I advise every men to proceed this therapy on their women at home, including their daughters and elders, to fix the western world from its rampant degeneracy.

Attached: NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER.gif (181x191, 160.25K)

It's code. Embrace the esoteric wedding chymistry.

Attached: mao.jpg (1168x697, 96.53K)

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

Attached: 502.jpg (1277x2048, 551.38K)

Based and redpilled

Attached: 6009640324.jpg (800x1200, 432.98K)

Sneed.

Attached: Buffsneed.png (1415x1485, 570.57K)

>botched plastic surgery
>shitton of makeup
>photoshop
>childless whore at 36
>probably has HIV
This is slavshit goddess for you kek

Bbut she Nordic and little bit east baltic

>shitskin churka manlet seething
Imagine still believing bullshit about plastic surgery/Photoshop when seeing superior genes lmao. This one pic doesn't even have make up.

Attached: jgPev23tTyM.jpg (1344x1792, 381.06K)

Realdoll could make a 'lifelike' version of her that wouldn't even be false advertising.

It's crazy how similar alchemy is to Marxism

The aryans yamnaya that invaded europe and created most of the europeans, were never like that

Attached: yamnaya_p0.jpg (447x686, 33.69K)

> It's crazy how similar poop is to amerimutt
wat

Attached: 507.jpg (720x960, 196.46K)

Cope. You will never be white.

Attached: 1396976288261.jpg (500x1264, 49.54K)

Marxism lacks vital heat and radical moisture. Decidedly non sexual.

María Orsic

Attached: Screenshot_20211031-184825_Instagram.jpg (1080x1351, 343.78K)

i'm, the same can´t be said about you

Attached: asian_96_b_7181891_9_mongo2.jpg (995x529, 102.8K)