I'm at a loss for words with Trudeau

He wouldn't even aknowledge or have any sort of dialogue with the protesters and simply dismissed them as a "small frindge minority" like they were something to be brushed off. I'm for vaccine mandates but the unvaccinated need to be heard so their fears can be addressed appropriately.

Attached: pm_trudeau_2020_600x683.jpg (400x455, 36.48K)

I'm pro fascism so I stand with Trudeau on this. He hasn't backed down even when kikes threatened him.

Is there any possibility of a vote of no-confidence? Canada needs and immediate nation-wide byelection and you chueklefucks all need to donate and vote ppc with me

He actually earned my respect by not sitting back and tweeting law and order 20 times and then going to play golf
He fucking DID something about it like a leader should

I think we'll end up with another election later in the year.
2023 at the lastest.

another win for Trudeau

Just like his father. Fidel.

I also wonder why anybody is shocked or at a loss for words. You're all astonished, horrified, so on and so forth.
Not only did he exercise powers that were entirely within his reach to do so, but Trudeau was always the type who would take the gloves off if he had to. He is favorable to the people who support him but the right-wingers that oppose his rule are his enemies, no questions asked.
There is nothing surprising or shocking in any way about what he did.

we literally just had an election

As of now no because the PCs don't even have a leader and PPC has never even manage to get one single canditate elected.

It won't pass as the far left NDP support heavy-handed action against the protestors . Both the NDP and the liberals have a plurality of seats.

He literally fled Ottawa for a week, sat back and continuously tweeted "small fringe minority".

A democratic leader is not supposed to crush peaceful dissent by instating dictatorship, immediately and permanently. He's a fucking coward hiding behind his zogbots, protecting no one but himself and his political cronies.

This. Unironically no joke, I hate him a little less after the shit he pulled. I'm really fucking bored of faggot "leaders" that do nothing. I'm not on his side but it's cool seeing him not being a faggot talking about feminism or some dumb shit for once in his miserable life.

What's shocking is that no one assassinated that fucking faggot so far.

This. He's basically gigachad. All fascist protesters deserve to die for being so violent. Bring on more horse trampling. Long live Trudeau. Long live democracy.

Well, tough shit normie retard. You're stuck with Justin "the granny stomper" Antoinette, like it or not. And if you don't like it your bank accounts will be frozen and you'll be labeled a terrorist. You'll own nothing and you'll be happy... or else.

Ok glowie, but context. He's doing the immoral thing. Indisputably. I love a great dictator that actually gets shit working. This guy gets his call signals from higher so he is not acting on his own intuition or his parties. He is someone else's bitch pulling the strings. Re-adjust user.

Trudeau doesn't answer to his own people. He answers to the WEF. He didn't even win the majority of the vote in the election.

>not being a faggot talking about feminism
He calls his dissenters racists and misogynists as an excuse to attack them.

He is not a dictator because he doesn't lead a nation. Canada is just a state under control of the WEF.

I hope a Canadian assassinates that piece of shit.

Fuck you stop losing steam you soft Canadian faggots. You almost had them at checkmate now all you Leaf faggots are bitching out. Do not do this. Do this for the next generation to chose for themselves whether to fall to blind obedience.

>all these 1pbtid sucking trudy's cock
Shill slide thread.

>t.

Attached: 1615078831921.png (501x585, 54.06K)

A cuck leaf who supports vaccine mandates. What a surprise.

Yeah but he did something about it which is why chuds are crying
>muh false equivalency
he froze their money so he didn’t have to tear gas them, you can’t just block a city and border entries with trucks indefinitely retard, the government has an obligation to put a stop to it