Will there be a housing crash so that zoomers and millennials can buy houses?

will there be a housing crash so that zoomers and millennials can buy houses?

Attached: dadasdsadasdsadsadsad.png (1260x512, 921.15K)

Biden banned new single housing. That shit will get bought up just so someone rich done not have to live next to your stinky ass

just buy a tiny house in some rural place
its far easier to uphold and you can pay it off in your lifetime

>inb4 bootlicker of muh capitalists

this shit wont become any better in the next decades, and im just making a suggestion

Nope, they allow millions of immigrants to move in annually while keeping the supply artificially low/constrained by bureaucratic red-tape and fees, with an ever increasing demand fuelled by their controlled import of foreign capital investment, they can guarantee and prop up their GDP and tax revenue bubble
>see: canada

Attached: 1613493650514.png (657x705, 316.37K)

based fritz.

Attached: 1644965382968.jpg (956x960, 163.1K)

Jabbies all dead in ten years. Sooner for each jab.

I'm just not gonna pay taxes or for houses hahahaha.

What zoomies and millenials fail to understand is that when the crash happens (it will)
Vanguard and BlackRock will just buy up everything at a higher price than they can afford.
The "great wealth transfer" from the boomer's will not go to their children.
Most of it will get siphoned up by various mega-corporations
You will own NOTHING.
They've made that very clear these last few years.

Attached: 1642950989510.jpg (560x560, 81.6K)

Yes and all that money will be dumped into the economy weakening the dollar that much more.

This right here , it’s already been decided if you don’t already own land now you’re screwed at this point

>900,000,000
>fake st

ngmi

I may not own land but the people who are ruining my country have names and addresses.

agreed. as long as its in bicycle distance to a grocery store and you have running water, youre golden. internet provides tons of mental stimulation. dont need the "hustle and bustle of the city" i.e. stepping over bums, fighting to keep niggers 10+ FEET away from you at every turn, and ignoring solicitors standing on every corner.

thats what i wanna do one day. a country residence. dogs. nobody to fucking bother me.

This is what I did. Very comfy and very affordable.

>cant control people who are self sufficient
yeah, they really couldnt stop waco and ruby ridge. fucking retard.

Prices only go up goy

Maybe

There will never be a housing crash as long as the borders are open for chinks, as long as the Federal Reserve continues to debase monetary wealth through Quantitative Easing, and as long as neoliberalism encourages perpetually infinite population, immigration and economic (((growth))) which is not actually growth if you don't measure in (((fiat))).

pic rel

Attached: FL5RqqjX0AAsN6T.jpg (1082x1125, 126.55K)

Image has been downloaded and will spread relentlessly

This. Either the entire global economic and societal system crashes and it's a deathmatch of every man for himself or prices keep rising faster and faster because that is the only way the current system will continue to exist.

There is no "correction" coming, at least not in the way millenials want to think.

Only if all the boomers die off

Looks like investment banks are buying up all the land... you will own nothing.