Noticed black girls always going for the hair when fighting white or asian girls...

Noticed black girls always going for the hair when fighting white or asian girls. They grab the hair and start dragging them around. The victims seem to go limp, or try attacking the legs - it never works.

They need to be taught to grab their own hair and pull back, dragging the attacker down to them so they can hit the attacker in the face causing them to let go

Attached: white beater.webm (400x340, 526.15K)

Niggers grab hair because their hair is fake and it falls off.

Attached: future white mother.webm (608x1080, 1.68M)

this

it wont work

Niggers always complain about white people touching their hair.

Feeling sorry for whites who relaxed is like giving a dollar to a bum.

You can do it to guys with long hair too.
Just grab a good chunk of their hair in the middle of a fight.
It's a good tactic, it works.

Those are some good fight/flight reflexes.
In this case fight.

The girl on the ground needs to grab her own hair and pull back, like tug o war. Or grab BOTH of their feet and pull, making them fall backward

No, they need to be taught to either social distance from niggers, or shoot them and set them on fire. Fighting a nigger is just asking to catch a communicable skin or blood disease. If you find yourself fighting a nigger when it would make more sense to kill them, then you are probably in that situation due to a lack of judgement, or are simply unmotived.

America doesn't go after its enemies to fight them. We go after them to wipe their monkey asses off the face of the fucking planet. A nigger isn't going to pay for your dentist when it knocks your teeth out. It's not going to pay for your trip to the doctor when you catch Hepatitis C. It's not going to pay your funeral expenses if it kills you.

When white people start kidnapping niggers who escape criminal justice, dousing them with gasoline, and uploading their incineration videos to online servers, then even niggers will start catching on that we are tired of their monkey bullshit.

Stop being half-assed and use your superior brain that god gave you as a white person. It's the only thing that separates you from the animals.

They need to be taught that the only thing those niggers understand is a more savage response. They grab hair? You punch 'em in the cunt. You hit them in the head with the nearest dense object. You show them that you are not scared and they should be scared because you're willing to put them in a wheelchair for the rest of their life if necessary.

whites need to be taught to have a knife at hand and go for the neck, user

at this point were far beyond anything else

and if they try to sue like jews over maiming? then you just end them completely. Don't blame me for this, the jews and their legalese pilpul shit caused it. Same reason why you shoot to kill and not maim, even though in a sane world the latter makes more sense to prevent avoidable harm. jews ruin everything

YOU GUYS ARE WIGGERS AND ARE GOING TO END UP IN JAIL FOR LIFE OVER STUPIDITY.

Attached: jLU4aXX.jpg (1200x1600, 372.27K)

facken tombstoned that niggerbitch holy fuck

white cunt are conditioned to hate their own men and hate family / community - all insta selfies, tiktok, booze + netflix... you can't empower white cunt because they are 100 percent infested with jewish demonic propaganda and cannot be saved

>wasted

Nah. Niggers are bumping themselves off constantly like it's going out of style, and they get away with it all the time. Certainly a human with a superior brain, judgement and education can do the same. We are smarter than animals.

I have long wondered if what finally sets us off is a complete breakdown of the criminal justice system. More complete than the Soros (((DAs))) have caused.
Given demographics and heightened racial sensitivity in the US, a nigger criminal's jury having at least one black person is highly likely, even more so in a high profile case. All it takes is a general consensus forming for niggers to refuse to convict ANY of their feral brethren for everything to fall apart. They become even more bold, committing more heinous crimes in full view of society. Roving gangs of them hit schools, churches, and banks instead of the Apple Store. A pervasive feeling of being under siege finally seeps past the blinders and into white brains. Eventually white enclaves form where militias patrol the streets.

Attached: trippy.jpg (600x508, 49.73K)

Not at all you retarded memeflaggot NPC.
Who the fuck posts what you do while also posting an image of yourself like it's going to mean something or make you seem more credible to others?
You're just a dumb normalfaggot tier nufag who can't grasp nuance and you can only take things you don't immediately understand and try to characterize it in some way instead of just taking it as is. You ascribe meaning by what you perceive as saying it, which makes zero logical sense at all. I bet you have difficulty trying to understand the points of books where you are unaware of the author.

>and they get away with it all the time.
13/50
>I bet you have difficulty trying to understand the points of books where you are unaware of the author.
I BET YOU DO TOO, THAT'S NOT ME BITCH. IT'S SAME RANDOM REDDITOR

Attached: 0clmphoxsuw61.jpg (1944x2592, 348.38K)

No, girls need to learn how to actually throw a punch instead of flailing slaps that do zero damage.

this. I wish I had that webm. of those two negresses in school fighting each other and fake braids flying everywhere.

I agree. But it's going to be a long, hard road before that happens. Due to the broader implications it could literally be the end of the world. What we need to focus on right now is carefully picking our opportunities to set an example, and using psychological warfare against them more effectively than they've been doing to us. We are far, far behind, and we have to start somewhere.

I personally am in favor of using fire and beheadings to kill a few of the worst offenders. We must also learn to use media and propaganda to motivate them to kill each other off even more than they already do. We need to encourage niggers to get more divorces and abortions. We must be smart, and use multiple approaches simultaneously.

Not that you needed to me preach, i'll shut up now.

CUT THE BULLSHIT NIGGER. THEN WHAT WAS YOUR REASON FOR POSTING IT TO BEGIN WITH WHILE ACCUSING ME OF BEING A WIGGER? DOES YOUR POSTED IMAGE FIT THE CRITERIA OF A WIGGER? NO, IT DOESN'T.
THIS IS EXACTLY THE KIND OF EGOTISTICAL DELFECTIVE BS WHY ANONS HATE NAMEFAGS ON AVERAGE. YOU ALL BEHAVE THIS WAY WHEN FACED WITH ANY KIND OF CORRECTION BECAUSE YOU ARE MORE CONCERNED WITH HOW YOU ARE SEEN BY OTHERS THAN BEING ACCURATE. IT'S SO FUCKING CHILDISH AND RETARDED TOO. YOU TYPES LITERALLY DESTROY ENTIRE THREADS OF DISCUSSION JUST TO TRY AND MAINTAIN YOUR EGOS HERE THAT DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING MATTER.

IT'S JUST A CHEEKY PROVOCATIVE PIC UNRELATED. IDK WHY POSTING A RANDOM PICTURE OF A REDDITOR DYEL SPIC HAS YOU MALDING. DID YOU THINK I DOXXED YOU OR SOMETHING?

Attached: I Reformed my Diet... (This Changed Everything...) [NLsKWQ3dnF8].mp42022-02-09-23h54m25s061.jpg (1920x1080, 347.46K)

Doesn't work black hair is fake

No, you moron.
You stupid nigger you're supposed to say image unrelated if it's unrelated to your post.
>another namefag memeflaggot nufag that didn't lurk enough and acts like his shit doesn't stink

It's ok, girls like getting their hair pulled on

>You stupid nigger you're supposed to say image unrelated if it's unrelated to your post.
NO ONE SAYS THAT BITCH IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING. AND NO TWO THINGS ARE UNRELATED KIKE

Attached: ダーウィンが来た!「不思議なキノコの世界 第2弾」.mp42022-02-13-18h49m49s615.jpg (1280x720, 143.63K)

>newfag calling people 'nufag'

Attached: 16.jpg (1400x990, 196.22K)

I need a woman like that fiery white girl.