Wyoming republicans reject ban on CRT after democrat jew’s emotional speech

Wyoming republicans reject ban on CRT after democrat jew’s emotional speech

>A Democrat, one of just seven in the 60-member Wyoming legislature, stood up Thursday and said he could not support the bill because he was Jewish.

>“In this bill, page 9, line 19 states, ‘The teaching of history must be neutral, without judgment,’” state Representative Andy Schwartz said during debate. “But I’m Jewish, and I cannot accept a neutral judgment-free approach on the murder of 6 million Jews in World War II,” Schwartz said.

>Schwartz, whose Teton County district includes the city of Jackson, said that, to understand the depth of depraved actions, one must be discomfited by them. “Going to page 8, lines 19 and 20, it says, ‘No one should feel discomfort or distress,’” he said. “But in learning about the Holocaust, I have suffered a lifetime of discomfort and distress, and it’s essential that as students learn about this dark time in our history, they to feel discomfort in distress.”

>“The House just defeated a bill that would have banned critical race theory in schools after a powerful speech by Representative Schwartz, a Jewish man who refuses to learn about the Holocaust in a neutral manner,” Representative Karlee Provenza said.

archive.is/GzF4p

Attached: 017389756823.jpg (700x798, 33.57K)

wow that's crazy

republicans are cucks no surprise there.

Would, very rough

Wyoming Republicans are cowards. Shit like this is really egging me towards GTKRWN

>Wyoming republicans
>republicans
Wyoming is it's own little world and i will bet you there's no difference between the demosharts and republicucks that reside there

When will these idiots stop listening to these people

>rinos

vote them out

this

2 more generations

Attached: 1645158287371.jpg (1077x811, 435.44K)

Just proves that jews are worse than niggers.
Kill the niggers.
Burn the jews.

Let me guess, he moved to Jackson Hole to subvert?

I just can't contain my HATE of jews.
I hope they burn in the hottest fires. Not sure my oven can get that hot. I'll have to try auto-clean.
A filthy race of fucking liars. Calling them rats is an insult to vermin.

do they reincarnate now?
dear god.

Being human charcoal must be in their genes.

What does any of that have to do with CRT? The problem is no one Republican or Democrat knows what it is. That's the real issue here

if republicans really only had 53 of 60 seats it's forgivable
we just have to vote a little harder next time
maybe when they have 60 of 60 seats things will change

NEVER forgive anyone who sides with jews.
They are your Enemy.

Based and nonpartisan-pilled Republicans. God bless America and FUCK WHITE SLAVERS!

Attached: ufkmepte1ru01.jpg (1024x1024, 54.14K)

Found the jew.

6 gorillion

Attached: garrison jewish piano six mill.png (957x772, 1.38M)

Cope, Republicans and democrats are UNITED in their will to exterminate you pale rats from the face of America forever

None of them went to law school/

> they killed Jews
Vs
> they killed Jews and it was bad

what's the most frightening holocaust stories you've heard Any Forums?

Attached: 1563407031016.jpg (576x531, 61.66K)

Schwartz literally just said that a fact based, neutral approach to history was unacceptable. This is because he wants to propagandize and cause distress and discomfort, so that the tribe can control you. Just like with covid.

LMAO the richest city in the richest county in Wyoming is represented by a Jew.

Attached: vegan tel aviv.png (1405x519, 255.77K)

amazing how her great grandma survived to tell the TRUE story. Shocking really.

Based. Israel is our greatest Ally. Every Republican stands with Israel and God. They are the choi people.

A person that was born after the holocaust “suffered a lifetime of distress” from the holocaust.

The holocaust was some seriously horrible shit, but fuckin’ come on.