Tfw you realize the police and the military are not on your side

>tfw you realize the police and the military are not on your side

Attached: protestor.png (978x641, 756.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/moarpheus/country/es/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go back to /ng/ faggot no one cares about a bunch of commies get horsed.

wow that's crazy

What is "/ng/" mutt?

BACK THE BLUE! VOTE HARDER!!!!!

youre the dumbest shill on Any Forums. what's that like?

Attached: nobody lucifer lauren southern.png (1295x176, 70.68K)

Freemason cops are desperately trying to uphold the mandates on behalf of Trudeau. Trudon't
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Masonic police corruption .jpg (720x296, 103.99K)

>someone from spain FOUR YEARS AGO shilled lauren southern
>that means every spain poster is the same
Get a life loser, your like those armatardfags on /k/.

>i-it's not me!
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/moarpheus/country/es/

damn youre sad

>poke the bear
>get surprised when it lashes back
Conservatives larp about revolution and get surprised when the system finally stops treating them like children, incredible really.

STOMP STOMP

Attached: article-2212283-1553BAA7000005DC-873_634x817.jpg (634x817, 130.12K)

it's stunning to me how much you're actually talking about your own side. very interesting to witness. namaste my spiritchild

MEDS NOW
also btw i'm not actually spanish, i'm just using a proxy.

Attached: NOW NOW NOW.png (612x857, 93.47K)

so it has nothing to do with satanism and occultism, it's just a bunch of corrupt people in positions of power who cover up each others crimes? that seems a lot more believable than the absurdly cartoonish baby sacrificing people they are made out to be

stay defeated kike

Attached: schizo take your meds.gif (477x464, 2.69M)

'eds now

Attached: jakkies.gif (400x300, 131.64K)

ill see you back on /ng/

Attached: lel 3.gif (498x278, 1.47M)

You retard mutt, these people are actually putting their entire lives on the line to protest the thing you sit on Any Forums whining about all day.

what is /ng/ though?

Attached: 7.png (600x800, 19.59K)

white people need to wake the fuck up and realize we are in a war right now. In Australia they literally microwaved innocent Aryans protesting peacefully against jewish COVID terrorism, shot them with rubber bullets, and put them into concentration camps. In Canada they are taking away fuel during the winter, freezing bank accounts, murdering pets, trampling people to death with warhorses, gasping women and children, and are threatening to put truckers into concentration camps and murder them in cold blood. In Europe they are dispossessing our people and destroying our ancient homeland and desecrating everything that is good and noble in this world and replacing it with filth and depravity. Here in the U.S. things are heading in a similar direction.

So I ask everyone here, when will enough be enough?

Attached: 0FE1D7B4-E4B8-4343-8D56-B954A98257CA.gif (220x169, 44.68K)

Nigger you get confuse when they won't give you free shit or pay for your debts

this doesn’t get talked about enough. Jews control Freemasons and use them as a front and recruitment organ for their evil shit and Freemasons in turn control the police through the international fraternal order of police, which is a Freemason lodge they falsely portray as benign and akin to a trade union for police officers. All police who want to advance or have a career in law enforcement on any level have to join the jew lackey lodge and pledge allegiance to Moloch.

Attached: 02DE37E4-3B41-4F89-B89D-1F2FC273535B.jpg (523x720, 197.94K)

what kind of delusional leftoid thinks that any right winger here believes the police are on their side? literally all media and establishment institutions hate them, while simultaneously letting leftoids organize openly and commit violence, do damage with impunity
stunning how clueless these people are. yet they come here and believe themselves to be superior. it's stunning

>THE BEAR IS ABOUT TO LASH OUT
>JUST TWO MORE INSTANCES OF POLICE BRUTALITY

Attached: 1626135759013.jpg (1200x1128, 540.53K)