HE FUCKING WON

Why are patriotards like this?
>LARP as le freedum fighting rebels
>The moment they face any real resistance get BTFO, retreat, cry about muh hypocrisy and feds

Same with Jan 6th and this pathetic exercise in cringe where a bunch of uneducated Truck driving hicks pretend society cares about their conspiracies.

Attached: Trudeau.jpg (518x730, 111.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ah5jtSQ6zs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO
>PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO

I'm not a patriot, fuck Canada, I only care about White people.

you will enjoy being skinned alive

He killed somebody.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Any Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Any Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

At the end of the day Its all about power. Power backed by the use of force.
Trudeau has the institutional power and the truckers don't.
"Rights" don't exist if the people in power don't believe in them.

Now we will see if Trudeau is punished politically for this. If enough normies turn against him and he suffers a huge political defeat in the next election then your rights may be partially restored. If not then Canada will be changed forever.

tl/dr: "rights" only exist because the people in power let you have them. There is no such thing as "natural rights". The only rule of nature is the people with the most power make the rules.

ONE DEAD NAZI

Attached: 1D8FC727-728C-4CF8-9F72-1A2BD6418891.png (621x585, 735.01K)

Look at this seething kikeservative. Trudeau let some unwashed hicks pretend they had some power for a few weeks and instead of being grateful they let the attention get to their heads and got BTFO.
>I'm not a patriot, fuck Canada, I only care about White people.
Same. That's why I have no problem with Trudeau using force to clear out CivNat retards babbling on about 5G activating spike proteins. Hope Justin cracks more skulls. It's eugenic for the white right.

This is never enforced unless the thread is thought provoking

took me 6 words to unravel you, you pathetic leafcuck.

Justin, you're acting a bit tyrannical and the world is watching, just give the people what they want so we can get over this and get back to normal!

Attached: henlo2.jpg (268x268, 18.95K)

brainwashed zombie
truejew is not white

What's pathetic is a bunch of grown men LARPing about "le resistance 1776" for 2 years and tucking their tail between their legs and crying like babies when shit actually becomes real. You are a defeated contard unable to do anything but throw out cheap insults.
>ONE DEAD NAZI
Thankfully that dead moron is not a Nazi. Just some filthy lolbert that listened to Alex Jewnes and wanted to fight with based brown truckers against "tyranny."

War acts invoked. Truckers arrested. Trudeau bows down to BLM.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ah5jtSQ6zs

This treatment happened to me in my country and now I hate it.
The result of my participation in trying to save an already dead nation is pure hatredIt is my fault for not realizing that it was too late.

It is the "le grown men" we need to kill all globalists. eat shit, you negative fuck. Im taking out 100x of these cunts before I'm wormfood.

Because the only people who have the time to go to protests are retired boomers. The left doesn't have that problem because their people all have shit jobs or are perpetually unemployed.

Imagine sucking Trudope's cock.
>yes daddy govern me harder. Tell me what to say and think! Harder!!!!
Every thread like this just convinces everyone we are the good guys.

Yeah, yeah. The world is watching, nothing can stop what's coming, 2 more weeks, trust the plan!

Conservatard fringe types will turn this misguided old woman into the Ashli Babbit of the north. Normal people won't care and a ton of people that were roped into attending this down's syndrome rally will end up locked up. Patriotards will be afraid to come out of their houses for another 5 years and start calling each other feds.

Why did you Leafs Bitch out so easily?

Attached: 88301414.jpg (672x777, 44.21K)

Huh? Leafbro is right. Truth hurts. The truckers met a little bit of police resistance (not even close to what antifa regularly deals with when cops actually get around to countering them) and they folded like cheap suits. The Right needs to learn to fight or continue to be BTFO.

He only wins if you think this is over. Do you think this is over? I don't.

You act as if ppl are still waiting for Q when its been over a year since the last post. shut the fuck up. we do this.. with or without Q

He will be lucky if his family gets to live.

Attached: final form.jpg (1187x911, 123.45K)

Brother I don't think you understand the trucker mentality
The convoy is on the move, and will soon burn down every trucker's business that was on the leaked list

FART

You wouldn't dare kill an ant, let alone 100 powerful elites. I know the conservative psyche, they are the biggest cowards on earth. All talk, no action! Now get back to work and pay taxes.
I haven't voted in an election in my life and really don't care for Trudeau. I just can't not take a victory lap when CivNat LARPers get BTFO for the millionth time. So many "muh freedumb convoy gonna save the West and BTFO vaxxies" threads over the past few weeks.

>The convoy is on the move
Yeah, on the back of tow trucks. It’s over. Turns out, parking your trucks and honking doesn’t do jack shit against armed police - unless you’re ready to shoot back.