Trudeau didn't freeze the accounts

He asked TD bank and they coomplied.
Close your account, burgerbros.
It's about sending a message.

Attached: TD-Bank1-f566e6fe5056b36_f566e812-5056-b365-ab47dc7ad8ccbd11.jpg (800x480, 22.75K)

You won't do shit.

Good idea. Close accounts with anybody that willingly cooperates with the oppressor.

already did. 137k from TD they were mad too. saying USA is different then canada. offered higher saving rate. going to buy land and shiny rocks instead.

bump
get a shoe box, pay bills with money orders. fuck them where it hurts

Good fuck TD bank, they're a globohomo company anyways I've been telling anyone that's on the eastern seaboard US that does business with them to pull out their money and go to another bank.

If true I can’t wait to pull out my 40k hope they are mad. Happens next week,

Bump. If you don't have an account open, make a request to open one, but don't put any money in

Waste their time lmao

Kek

>shiny rocks
at $1900? Don't invest over 13K, and DO NOT buy land right now. Buy the dip. A crash is coming. Wait for it.

I'm just not gonna do business with globohomo banks.
Simple as.

Attached: 1641340246481.png (785x823, 410.11K)

Bump #3

Fuck TD

Bamp number 4

I honestly liked TD too they kept good hours and had no fees. but fuck em this shit show appears to have no brakes. time to get some farm land for the collapse. tired of my earnings from my finite time being eroded by retards.

UHHH UHHHHHHHH
IM GONNA BOOMP
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IM BOOOMPING AHHHHHHHHHH

corporate fascism. illegal for the state is legal to contract a business to do. yeah sure.

Thanks.
What's with the commie meme flag?

Attached: 1645003704833.png (828x933, 932.2K)

B U M P
U
M
P

((they)) just don’t care kek

Attached: A418AC07-2133-4A11-9B69-A41D3927951F.jpg (1125x1667, 561.26K)

from what i dee undeveloped land doesn't fluctuate much, also shinny rocks are still undervalued.

MUH HECKIN BUMPERINOS

GONNA BOOMP

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>put money into TD Bank account
>immediately dump it into XRP

but what if the trading platform uses TD?

Bateman mass reply fag btfos commie

Checked

Attached: 1639546503189s.jpg (248x249, 10.2K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET BACK ON PAGE 1

REEEEEEE3EEEEE

This, td Ameritrade is the best no fee platform. Where do I go niggers? I have a (relatively) insignificant number of thousands to play

>A crash is coming
You don't get it do you? They can keep this facade...this fucking SCAM running for an eternity if they want. None of it matters. They can print money out of thin air and it literally doesn't matter lol. Imagine taking part in this system lol..

Shiny rocks are worth just a little more than the cost to mine and turn them into coin/bullion. I bought when Au was under 1200, and the cost was 1300 or so. No Idea what the cost to produce is right now.

Undeveloped land near me is crazy overvalued right now. This is a time to sell or maybe hold, not buy.

remember when the US government started confiscating gold? make sure to have plenty of ammo as well.

Attached: Warning Fascism.jpg (270x292, 38.32K)

>td Ameritrade is the best no fee platform.
It's not about the money.
It's about sending a message.

Attached: 1633205980999.gif (640x360, 3.35M)

land here is about 15% above ATH while homes are a solid 200% certain areas 300%. if we do another 10% inflation in a year waiting seems retarded. if we don't that means they hiked rates so stock market is kill. i think i rather just park it in land since i don't have a crystal ball.

>They can print money out of thin air and it literally doesn't matter lol.
Retarded child. Bet you haven't been car shopping, or grocery shopping, or home shopping, ever.
Bet you were sucking your mom's dick in 2008.

What would you buy, as a store of wealth, or as an investment, fucking NEET dipshit renter child?

remember when Canada started confiscating dollars, trucks, and memecoin?