Cops are all right-wing, when shtf they'll be on our side!

>cops are all right-wing, when shtf they'll be on our side!

Attached: 1645239107920.jpg (978x726, 115.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE&t=11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine believing the bourgeois apparatus like police is on the working class side

Only you can save yourself, whiteman. No gods, no heroes.

Attached: 1591211848829.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Yes, that is what trumpfags believe.

COPS ARE NOT YOUR FRIEND.
cops will kill you and your entire family on demand for muh pension.

The response to the Canadian protests hopefully makes a lot of people reevaluate a lot of their previously held beliefs.

>what do you mean my actions have consequences!?

At least here in America, trump faggots(which are most of the right wing in this country) will just cope and say they are Canadian cops. They will actually believe American cops wouldn't do the same.

These protests are the consequences of the governments actions.

Works both ways.

Said nobody ever
When SHTF the first people you need to systematically eliminate is the police

Cops do whatever they are paid to do, who tells them what to do is the left, they've no morals, they know there will be no consequences from beating up right wingers, their houses wont be burned down, the media wont dox them, and charges will not be pressed, until that changes, nothing will

>cops are all right-wing
that's what the left says you dummy lol

Anyone still a cop is a max vaxxed zog nigger.
Any service industry or welfare cattle you see is subhuman assuredly at this point.

>Said nobody ever

Bullshit it hasn't. People on this board right now defended cops and claimed they would flip and join the protestors.

You're talking to bots, OP
Empty internet theory is way over target to the point where threads literally get pruned on this board for talking about it
The only reason nobody is doing anything about it is because the bots support the powers that be and most retards are too stupid to notice

Many did.

>People on this board right now defended cops
there are people on this board right now talking about sucking toes

Cops have no ideology, they're just tools, totally robotic. They enforce the law and that's it. People should stop humanizing a tool.

nah the first chief of police didn't want to do it
so the trudeau regime replaced him

he declared martial law all this shit is anything but typical

i wonder what the max iq is for entering the police force, enough to understand and follow orders but not enough to think it over

MIGA always Backs the Blue

>Black people are anti-police. When the police kill an innocent grandma, they'll be on our side!

literally killed an old lady with a horse

why doesn't a town ever just rise up and kill all of their authorities?

Perhaps you should just focus on being on the winning side instead
>b-but
The winners of history play the winning side to get what they want

^^^This. I am not a marxist but it's obvious that certain aspects of marxist theory hold true, namely, that the ruling class believe they are ontologically superior to the working class and are entitled to abuse us with total impunity.
You don't have to accept all of marxist theory in order to recognize it was correct about a few certain things.

Attached: St_Paisios_bee.jpg (753x720, 418.77K)

good. this will wake a lot of people up. cops are not your friends. i dont know why boomers think that.

everyone who visits this website should know about this video

youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE&t=11s

>dubbs of truth

Attached: 09234670239486.png (792x3168, 1.77M)

Well we can all just do small things. Mask mandate at my work - but I’m showing up next week and just not complying. No one will do a thing and there are a few of us fed up anyways. We all need to just do it now. Small steps will embolden the masses

>At least here in America
>flag

fuck off

What the fuck? Is that a pic from Canda protests?

In Minecraft? No...

I don't see a lot of bootlickers these days. I think the BLM niggers whoed us it's okay to hate cops AND niggers

I'm okay with thin blue line retards believing that because they're traitors anyway, let the badge niggers wipe them out.

After the defund movement all good cops retired or quit. All that’s left are Jack booted thugs.

Sounds like some people need to watch as their children are skinned alive in front of them.

t. wasn't at Charlottesville

Attached: [jiggles in landwhale].gif (630x542, 965.59K)

The police are also Government Crack Whores.

>COPS ARE NOT YOUR FRIEND.
>cops will kill you and your entire family on demand for muh pension.
This guy gets it

Attached: police cop.jpg (552x552, 38.43K)

Because most people in those towns are boomers with Thin Blue Line bumper stickers.

I don't know what this has to do with the Holocaust but okay... i guess

Go to a place that attracts boomers and you'll see nothing has changed. Police cock gobbling has spiked and never relented since the defund movement started.

imagine thinking you're doing something meaningful with this completely banal reply

0:22 seconds you can distinctly read that womans lips

>trump faggots
this

I'm conservative af and trump is a huge idiot

Right when you're here, we always knew from the beginning police are not to be trusted but why stop them when suppressing your enemies we always knew one day we would have to come to blows of them

>right
zogbots have no political affiliation, just like their masters, the stupid masses are fooled by these false aristotelian dichotomies that the jew has been able to exploit so well

Notice how he only makes eye contact with the people with guns
What a fucking victim player.