HANDCUFFED WOMAN JUMPS OVERBOARD FROM CRUISE SHIP HAS NOT BEEN FOUND SEARCH CALLED OFF

Video Footage from a Cruise Ship passenger sailing onboard the Carnival Valor on February 16, 2022 shows a woman being detain by 3 security officers for unknown reason. The woman then jumped overboard and now a search and rescue mission is underway by the US Coast Guard. So far she has not been found.
Video: twitter.com/FOX8NOLA/status/1494405682627596289
>reportedly she was in an altercation with a man in the hot tub
>carnival cruise released a statement saying she was not handcuffed when she went into the water
>she reportedly kissed her son before climbing over the railing jumping from the 10th deck, hitting her head on the way down and landing first first
>The Coast Guard, assisted by its aircrew, searched about 2,514 square miles for 14 hours before suspending their search at 5:37 p.m. on Thursday.

Attached: handcuffed woman.png (640x428, 385.12K)

Attached: FL1OASrWYAEP2Hn.jpg (943x943, 199.25K)

KEK as I read I was like "wait it says she wasn't handcuffed when she jumped in" then I saw she hit her head and figured oh maybe she was knocked out, then I saw the pic and it was obvious what had happened. Why can't niggers swim? It's incredible.

>Cruise Ship
I don't even blame her to be honest.

SHE DIDN'T SWIM SO GOOD

Attached: BEHEAD ALL SATANS_.png (595x763, 1.11M)

>search and rescue mission
>overboard with hands cuffed behind the back

Attached: 1562378969311.png (667x670, 429.57K)

There was no need to search at all, she sunk like a rock immediately. They can't even swim without having their hands cuffed.

she sure showed them

imagine chimping out to a point where you jump out from the top deck on a cruise ship. the height was something like 30 meters i guess. this would be enough to kill yourself unless you know what you are doing. she was dead on landing. cuffed or not.. she had no chances. plus she's a nigger. too bad she already had a child.. a new retarded replacement is growing up to take her retarded place on this gay earth. every nigger should be killed on sight.

her family will become multimillionaires from this

technically she did successfully escape while causing a major pain in the ass for the cruise company. not a bad run for a nigger. it's like it would have been perfect if she survived the fall and had niggers waiting there to pull her up from the water into a speed boat and take her to one of those Caribbean islands where she would have been crowned a Quan to rule over dem niggers happily ever after. maybe this is what she thought was gonna happen and it almost did.

I was waiting for this thread. Witnesses said she jumped while cuffed, but others say she wasn't. Either way, she jumped voluntarily. Full-on mental breakdown. And she ruined the cruise for everyone on board because they all heard the "man overboard" alert and then had to deal with this tragedy - if you can call it that.

Why is it so hard to behave like a normal human being?

soft serve machine was broken

I think you're right. Even if no chance they prevail in court, they'll get a fat settlement.

doubtful. they sign an agreement to obey all safety rules so that if they fall off from the board the company isn't gonna be financially liable.. but there would be an investigation obviously. but no chance for liability though. she clearly did it on her own. it's not like this is the only time it happened. this shit happens regularly lol.. it's a fucking cruise ship. people get fucked up or just crazy by default. especially niggers. there are fag cruises too.. if you think nobody died on fag cruises you are mistaken. nigger and fag cruises are most dead body count generating.. even more than retirement cruises.

my best friend killed himself jumping off a cruise ship

>Why is it so hard to behave like a normal human being?
terrible question.
Try this instead:
>Why do people care about people that refuse to behave like humans?

>abhorrent nigger retard post
>memeflag
Yep

No one cares stop posting this story to slide

My god look at all the niggers. Imagine spending thousands of dollars for a cruise only to be filled with a bunch of fucking pavement apes

>whachu mean real life ain’t like da movies?

>negro
>woman
>in water
>hands cuffed
who THE FUCK sent out a search and rescue team to begin with?!?!?

Imagine being stuck on a boat with all these niggers, holy shit.

What does she never existed, I can't really prove any of it

Attached: images.jpg (229x220, 8.94K)

Niggers can't swim without cuffs.

Wouldn't they have to sue in Liberia where the ship is flagged?

was just thinking the same thing. i had no idea they let niggers on boats. i've seen the videos of what they do to the local
sizzler i can’t imagine the dining hall on that cruise

eeeeh fuck her

her dumbass fault for assuming theyd save her

May God have mercy on his soul. Sorry for your loss user

imagine paying 35% tax rates to live in a country full of niggers where everyone is worshipping a nigger and you're likely to either get raped or killed by a nigger or both.

The only way I could see ever taking a cruise would be if it was one of those arctic or Antarctic cruises where they're educational and it doesn't appeal to the NPC crowd. There's not much on a normie cruise that I can't get either at home or in my town. Why bother with a cruise for such normie fare?

Attached: cruise.jpg (1280x720, 139.41K)

Sorry to hear. Hopefully didn't traumatize others too much. Wonder if it was planned or spontaneous.

From what? There’s no 1983 claim. And what tort claim could she bring this under?

i went on a cruise and i ate like 20 lobster tails
the waiter kept asking me if i wanted another one and i kept saying yes

I feel the same.

Attached: 7DA99F44-90C6-4FB7-8221-E003FEA8C141.jpg (828x302, 101.02K)

there were 3 employees right there who let her jump off in front of her son would be a good start i'd imagine

Uh oh.
I think the antisocial part of my brain is happy she did what she did and ruined a lot of people's trip and wasted a lot time and money in the process and possibly even mentally scarred some.

She was resisting an authorized arrest. They’ll get qualified immunity and win a motion for summary judgement if her estate (assuming they have standing) sues under Section 1983. Under tort, maybe negligence but her jumping wasn’t foreseeable

Doubt. The ship isn’t flagged out of the US and maritime is not the same as national law.

Dindudini's most spectacular stunt since the disappearing dad routine

That's funny

you win this thread, user

Then they’ll buy a couple of Bugatti and Patek watches and be right back to square one in no time

lol, as if we needed any further proof that niggers are severely retarded. Fuck, I hope it leads to all sorts of new chimp-to-death scenarios. I want to see a nigger start yelling about racism and leap into a live volcano. Make it happen, coons.

Last time I was in an airport was over a year ago. There was some negress twerking on the seats at the gate. The blacks are no longer sufficiently ashamed of themselves and now travel. Planes have become nothing more than sky busses. I will never take another flight again unless absolutely necessary.

i know youre trying to be the knowledgeable law guy on Any Forums, but there is a zero percent chance this family wont get a settlement. they wont even have to contact a lawyer, the cruise co will throw a bunch of waivers and a check at them fast

Yeah, she was dead within ten minutes at best.

She knew she can't swim

WHY IS THIS BULLSHIT BEING SPAMMED ON HERE?
YOU DON'T SEE HER GOING OVERBOARD. NO CONTENT. NO CARE. FUCK THIS NIGGER, AND OP YOU'RE A NIGGER AS WELL, KILL YOURSELF.

As a white man I am glad I saw this….. I was honestly considering at some point to take my family on a cruise. After seeing how many niggers they let on i will never do it. It’s like a floating best western or spirit airlines

The nigger cares not about you or me for it is all about them. I'm sure she knew someone was coming to rescue her as she sunk ever deeper into the abyss.

>I want to see a nigger start yelling about racism and leap into a live volcano
i would pay to see that. there should be a fucking show throwing niggers into volcanos. i'm pretty sure niggers somewhere in africa already have done it.. PPV is missing opportunities and wasting time on that gay faggot UFC bullshit while there are billions to be made simply by filming niggers in their natural habitat