FREEDOM CONVOY ORGANIZER DANIEL BULFORD TURNS HIMSELF IN

>"The charges, officer?"
UNIRONICALLY

Attached: Bulford.jpg (606x587, 81.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YkRcIR00tPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/YkRcIR00tPw

whats the tactical reason for turning oneself over to the enemy?

Being a spineless loser who thought everything would have dissolved before it got to this point

Chop Fidel Jr into tiny pieces and feed them to a flock of Canadian geese.

>whats the tactical reason for turning oneself over to the enemy?
Trusting the plan requires absolute faith and the best way to demonstrate absolute faith is complete submission to your enemies.

>this point
someone needs to take his place. these things will never work unless there is a line of people capable to keep them going. Its like the masks and vaxxes, just hold the line and play for outlasting their threats. Theres no other way to win this peacefully.

wtf for? what was the point?

Yeah he looks very worried and definitely did this for no reason

looks like the freemason LARP is coming to an end.

organizers are getting bullshit charges and then saying they can leave scott free if they leave ottawa and stop organizing.
this guy lives in ottawa though so who knows what they will do with him

>trust the plan
patrioteers in control, eh.

you're all fucking embarrassing
waddle into the abattoir

Attached: 1638178407296.jpg (600x741, 70.7K)

>The media said....
>turning myself in
Stupid fucker. Trying to be a big man and martyr. Pride goes before a fall. He's just reduced the fight by one.

Towing companies responsible for towing protestors and their phone numbers

Have fun lads! And post results

Attached: phone numbers for commie towings.png (646x516, 172.93K)

Attached: download (8).jpg (225x225, 11.99K)

I wouldn't be too harsh on them, they were basically conscripted under that War Measures act. If they didn't do the towing, they would have been arrested and their equipment confiscated and used to carry it out anyway.

Not my problem LOL

collaborators are as guilty as the tyrants without exception. they have blood on their hands the same as any other thug.

But what if they didn't collaborate but the government took their tow truck? At least confirm exactly what happened before flaming a business.

police are agitating the protestors hoping they throw a punch. then they can play the optics as "violent protestors" and "restoring peace".

protestors know this so are not being violent or resisting. its stupid because eventually they will have to get violent. the only way this ends is with Trudeau dangling from a rope.

>their equipment confiscated and used to carry it out anyway
by who lol

Should have cut the brake lines

maybe he doesn’t want to be murdered and have the press say he threw a bike or some shit

He thought he'd incite some kind of "main character moment" where other police step in and shout "don't arrest him! I am sparticus!"

You've chosen to surrender but lack the fortitude to end yourself.

>THIS IS DEMOCRACY MANIFEST!