New peaceful society index just dropped

new peaceful society index just dropped

economicsandpeace.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/PPR-2022-web-1.pdf

Attached: 1623836302544.png (930x894, 208.25K)

>inb4 putinbot shills claim that this is false
the only civilization collapsing is apparently Russia lol (#71)

Attached: 1623604610448.jpg (1648x756, 207.13K)

Why are Latvia, Poland, Slovakia, Greece, Cyprus, Croatia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania, Serbia, Armenia, Belarus, Moldova, Ukraine, Kosovo and Bosnia and Herzegovina such violent nations? Aren't they supposed to be "European"? Shouldn't they be better than my 3rd world shithole?

well of course its false
every one of this is a political act

I want mine at 5

Violent slav shitholes like Russia. We're truly the bane of organized civilization.

It wasn't jews. It was slavs all along.

This must be the liberal academic version of the "homeland, love, like, ok, mixed feelings, hate, kill it with fire" paintbucket maps that circulate around here.

>Serbia below literal third world shitholes like Botswana and Sweden

There are around 100 murders a year in these places, it's safe to walk at night, violent crimes are low, no immigration whatsoever. Obviously, this was mostly made for political reasons, and it's just another western propaganda piece about their cultural superiority.

what are the metrics to calculate this bs?

what do the top ten have in common?

>canada
>7
kek, ask the family of the babushka that got run over by a horse today

>chile at the highest of south america
Dude we are on the brink of a civil war, what the fuck is this report

Almost the highest.
Sadly you already lost your international image as a serious and stable country for business, anyways, your country is still better than most Latin American countries by far.

Kike index

Thailand lower than South AFRICA... okay moshie lol

>kek, ask the family of the babushka that got run over by a horse today
Good Russian agents deserve the HOOV

God damn Jews like the smell of their own farts. How many of these shitty indexes exist now?

fucking bullshit slavmonkey

>Serbia below literal third world shitholes like Botswana and Sweden
S*rbia is a shithole and needs to be closer to the bottom.

>sweden
>1

Meme index. If you mix up the number of years a country has been at peace, with crime rates, with political stability (three completely different things), you get a list that means literally nothing.

Would you rather live in South Africa than Thailand? Botswana before Russia?

other than the fact that we suck at the economy, I'm proud of my country. I never thought that Georgian mountainniggers would become this peaceful.