Are you prepared for nuclear war?

Or do you expect to die anyway at the start?

Attached: 1630940898818.jpg (640x578, 54.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7VG2aJyIFrA?t=162
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10528967/Biden-says-Putin-invade-Ukraine-explosion-rips-gas-pipeline-separatist-city.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DXg2P9dx-GM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm ready. I have a wrist and a razorblade xD. (Seriously that's the extent of my prepping)

My only hope is that California, New York, and Israel are destroyed.

All in cities will die within minutes, the rest slow lingering death , radiation, starvation. My only comfort will be going door to door killing Jews and globhomos

i have iodine tablets and about 2 weeks of food,, so no

Imagine living in a city right now kek

is it unironically happening? wtf did i miss

I will be turned to radioactive ash almost immediately. So...there's that I guess.

youtu.be/7VG2aJyIFrA?t=162

looks fun!

Globhomo Jews are in charge so expect the worst

Just gonna post butts i don't really

Attached: 1.jpg (1077x768, 252.6K)

Nuclear ww3 would kill us all, there is no way you would survive it
Everything would break down and we would need to get in the woods.
Good luck finding food, plus everything is irradiated. Also its unlikely that you survive the impacts of the nukes

If it ever does happen (it won't) my only goal is to become a nazi raider king and specifically target minorities and lefties. Seeing the look on an npc's face as I violate their most sacred beliefs will be well worth the death from radiation.
But those nukes are never flying.

>Imagine living in a city right now kek
I'm in Vienna. Will they really nuke us? We're not even in NATO

Attached: 1630235205071.jpg (243x250, 5.45K)

terrorists should send every nuke they have at the moon.

Imagine dying because of some decrepit 80 year old dementia guy who had brain surgery because of two TWO aneurysms

Attached: IMG_4096.jpg (2048x2048, 585.18K)

G-d protects Israel.

I've been preparing for a long stay in a diy fallout shelter by bulking up in body mass in order to sustain myself without food for longer.
People call me fat, sure, but I'll be lean af when they are all skin and bones.
Only then will I even consider beginning to consume my vast supplies of food stuffs and water

God destroyed israel a long time ago because they were degenerate.

Thanks for that , I came a little

Pipeline explosion in Ukraine. Joe Brandon blames Russia, says they’ll really invade (for sure this time)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10528967/Biden-says-Putin-invade-Ukraine-explosion-rips-gas-pipeline-separatist-city.html

I'm pretty sure nukes aren't happening regardless of what Russia does in Ukraine.

they still memeing at eachother

Attached: 1635387128698.jpg (500x757, 105.14K)

lmao fagit

Attached: M7KhYFzsOByip8c-ugc57kEx5HTZT8nl6Ud4uVqAJeQ.jpg (400x457, 36.58K)

only france has the range and tech to nuke us and they have been bros so far

not worried about it

also we have no industry so nothing to nuke

Attached: lvzbZgb8_400x400.jpg (375x375, 19.46K)

Once tthe first round dust settles, all nukes worldwide will kill the kikes and we will finally be RID of them.

Maybe in 14 days idk check back with me

It will all be an unfortunate accident …
Imaging all the chink and Jews being incinerated though , it’s almost worth it … not to mention all the niggers

nobody cares about nuclear war. I care about democide and those who think people are little more than animals to be controlled. FOCUS ON THAT because they are trying to memoryhole it.

Oh no , your getting nuked, if for nothing else making those horrible Vienna sausages in a can

I'm reasonably sure I'll be OK in Da UP. I'll come down south after you're all dead and take your stuff. WW3 let's go!

Attached: vault_boy.png (528x480, 84.45K)

Well it’s always been that way hasn’t it

Wouldn't mind if they just 'great reset' birmingham though

You can prep all you want but there is no surviving a nuclear war, once the warheads detonate the human race will have one year at the very best.

>The use of less than 8% of all warheads means the obliteration of the o-zone layer
>Debris and radioactive material will be spewed into the atmosphere
>These clouds will spread contamination on a global scale
>clouds bring the black rain, killing most vegetation and irradiating the majority of natural water sources.

Then things really get bad

>Within a month all nuclear power stations around the globe left unattended will go into meltdown which will destroy the entirety of the eco system for thousands of years to come.

And if somehow none of this affects you
>Once the clouds disapate there will be nothing to protect you from being blasted by solar radiation all that awaits you is varying degrees of cancers caused by radiation.

Make sure you get vaporised in the intial blasts anons and friendly reminder:No country on this earth has a humanitarian response for this possibility.

Just invite some plump neighbors and use them as cattle

nukes probably don't even exist and nothing ever happens anyway

I wish nukes existed so it could escalate into fallout world.

But it'll never happen. ;_;

Oh well at least a buttload of hohols will get purged. XD

Front row seat to the explosion please

Niggers will be relatively untouched.

All of the Southern Hemisphere will be relatively untouched. MOST of the impkrtant kikes will be far underground in New Zealand.

Niggers are surviving no matter what.

It is written already. The white race will become negrified and eradicated in time and G-d’s chosen will rule over the goyim cattle. The Jewish people are pure blooded and spiritually, morally superior to the goyim. Look how the goyim live, they live like animals. How can a Jew ever consider the goyim their equals?

Nukes are a bigger hoax than the moon landing

youtube.com/watch?v=DXg2P9dx-GM

>>Within a month all nuclear power stations around the globe left unattended will go into meltdown which will destroy the entirety of the eco system for thousands of years to come.
Failsafes, wonder what they are ya doomer

You know what they say about roaches , now I’m worried about the radioactive jew

I'm gonna become a teenage mutant ninja turtle

Yes I played fallout 3 and new Vegas

Nah, once the white slave cattle dogs get niggerfied and replaced, pissrael will also never survive the great replacement as well.

Well I meant US niggers
All the African niggers will die of radiation poising , starvation and cancer

They can’t , Jews are roach tier

I'm hoping to go quickly but if not I hope I'm far enough away to join a warlord and reclaim clay.

Yeh just like MAD

Bush niggers breed too fast. They might inherit the Earth, but they still ain't gonna do nothin' with it. Everything of value will be lost.

I'll probably die pretty quickly, but if I survive it's only because someone wants to keep me safe so they can fuck my feminine bussy, and I'm okay with that.