Horse Around, Found Out

You notice all the "right-winger", cuckservative, blue lives matter pundits are all very quiet on this situation.
Its funny that some of you guys think these pundits are still on your side, just cause they say some "based" things.
They'll sell you out for a dollar, while you keep licking their boots.

Attached: Horse Around, Found Out.jpg (1024x683, 337.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TEAR IT ALL DOWN

Attached: BEHEAD ALL SATANS_.png (595x763, 1.11M)

Nigger that's what we've been saying, they're all controlled by psychopaths in banks, most of whom are jews.

Embrace the teachings of your ancestors and honor your people. Let them become strong and distance yourself from pointless jew politics as much as you can.

Law enforcement are dogs. I'm angry at who's holding the leash.

Peaceful protesting cuckold “patriots” btfo once again

OP and cops are niggers.

Nah leaf, they are humans and they fucking get off on it.

Attached: 318F6764-0E96-4000-B7A1-28797DB456DF.jpg (640x565, 152.33K)

Bingo

>imagine thinking he will escape the horse boot

Go ask your faggot friends how they’ll afford food when there is no food.

Attached: 8D06A65C-9C96-448B-9375-52D48BE1E578.jpg (474x266, 28.66K)

Methinks it's time to minecraft the railways a la Antifa style now, Canadabros. They may force you to leave Ottawa, but asymmetrical guerilla style action is almost impossible to defend against. Unless they go full Stasi.

Attached: Virus_Outbreak_Canada_Protests_59415.jpg-86005.jpg (900x639, 225.5K)

>truckers raised millions
>didn't plan on minecrafting the leash holders

?

>Law enforcement are dogs. I'm angry at who's holding the leash.
exactly once we hold the leash, they work for us

Gotta love it

And the Canadian government just REALLY lost the optics war. GG

Attached: hockey_legend.jpg (960x1387, 261.97K)

He who cares about optics loses the war

commies get the bullet. simple as.

Attached: unknown.png (476x221, 181.08K)

only in a total war situation. we're definitely still in the optics stage. i encourage you to do some research on 5th generation warfare

Optics don't work anymore.
Remember that old lady in Australia that got knocked on her back and pepper sprayed?
Yeah, me neither.
Totally forgot about it until this happened and people started talking about it again.

>You notice all the "right-winger", cuckservative, blue lives matter pundits are all very quiet on this situation.
canada not my problem

We need to galvanize the working class here in the West and it's working. This trucker protest was the match that lit the fire which is now rising. The yellow vests deserve a tremendous amount of credit as well. The government is scared SHITLESS.

Attached: we_know_what_to_do.jpg (564x366, 55.18K)

these cops are not human, they have no souls, their lives have no value, do as you will

if you still support leos youre subhuman and you dont deserve human dignity or respect.

i would have called you a fed 2weeks ago now im starting to believe this might be the only way

imagine Trudeau fighting a determined and ruthless enemy. Putin could have sent 100 special forces and overthrown the government

Aussies are the most demoralized and cucked English-speaking people in the world so I'm not surprised that nothing came of it. They just accept whatever their politicians tell them to do.

lol you could overthrow any western government with broad band jammers handful of wire guided missiles and manpads.

But in Minecraft of course where one could create such an environment and then simulate asymmetrical warfare with friends in a safe online gaming environment.

Attached: 18331684-E60F-4165-BC56-B02E0DF0D0F9.jpg (828x599, 169.54K)

2 more weeks to domestic terrorism

Attached: 1644806041000.webm (848x464, 890.02K)

>We need to galvanize the working class here in the West and it's working
not really. the only reason these protests happened at all is because they were mostly based Quebecois. Anglos will not take to the streets, like the french and niggers will

But if you kill your enemies they win

In all fucking seriousness, nobody here or in canada has the balls to take the first shot. Even the fucking cops didn’t mean to trample that woman. They don’t care about it, but they didn’t intend on that happening.

Sage all shills

Attached: 1642919914713.jpg (777x574, 100.56K)

They're already saying she threw an imaginary bicycle at the horses. Normies don't watch these streams, they only believe what the media tells them.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 90.01K)

In pre-revolutionary Russia, whenever the peasants (85+% of the population) protested against their outright exploitation by the landowners and bourgeoise, the Czarist regime would regularly send in the troops and literally shoot at them, including from artillery.

If we are to win in this struggle, we must be prepared to shed a lot of blood. It's about how much you want it. Russian peasants had nothing to lose and they were willing to fight to the death. How badly do we want to be free of the World Cabal?

Attached: proletariatrevolution.jpg (1200x630, 144.38K)

fun fact, the bolsheviks were 80% jews

Attached: 1645230272466.jpg (1024x683, 322.91K)

Freemason cops are desperately trying to uphold the mandates on behalf of Trudeau. Trudon't
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Past potentate.jpg (606x450, 85.99K)