Why are you all so anti-cop now?

Just a year or two ago you were all saying cops are based and can do no wrong, that if told to pick between government tyranny that they'd side with the people, and that anyone they beat to an inch of their life or killed must have deserved it. What changed?

Attached: ev-70EJQdpTry4-unsplash.jpg (3083x2058, 480.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those are mercenaries of globohomo political parties, not cops. There are no cops for now

A year or two ago? Like when cops were kneeling to BLM? I don’t recall anyone being overly fond of cops then?
There are some folks around here that “back the blue”, but it’s a pretty split crowd, I’d wager. Many of the folks here are way too dissident to support cops.

Libtard

Attached: zogbots4.jpg (615x330, 43.79K)

>that if told to pick between government tyranny that they'd side with the people
Anyone who genuinely believed this was either a complete moron or like 16 years old. However, that describes about 80% of Any Forums.

>you have been fan of zogbot in the past
What ?

Attached: wat.jpg (200x200, 9.34K)

This.
Never been a huge fan of cops, but I understood their purpose in society. Now cops are no more than jackboots for liberals.

Cops are collaborators with system.

Bootlicking blue liners will get the rope first

always was.

because cops are pretty much always on the side of the right-wing, but if there's a single instance of cops going against them, they're instantly the enemy.

zero consistency, zero moral conviction = conservatives

nice try, ive been here since before ferguson before trayvon and cop-hate has always persisted.

Attached: 1644185312858.gif (296x160, 1.31M)

No principles, they're just making emotional outbursts. They like cops when they can be edgy and racist and hate them when they get put in the corner.

Child mentality

>pro globohomo glow pigs
never

I've always hated them.

I've hated cops since Waco

Attached: 1645224649614.gif (600x325, 3.67M)

>Just a year or two ago you were all saying cops are based and can do no wrong,
no, we we're not. those were migaboomers.

Those cops stood by and let nogs and commies burn down the livelihoods and homes of innocent people.
Fuck the zogbots

Did they all leave after he lost the election

Cops are useful when they further our agenda. When they don't we hate them. What's so difficult to understand faggot?

most leo are faggots

They try and get in the way of me murdering boatloads of migrants, all because their jewish masters says so.

Attached: 722EE537-0B79-4D12-9265-B9A7E0E3B2F2.jpg (800x600, 70.77K)

I want cops to hold up basic laws, like no niggers looting and burning down stores, while also respecting constitutional rights. Pretty fucking simple. Fuck current zogbots.

no clue who ýou where talking to but cops have been hated like all zogbots for most of pols history.

They take oaths into freemasonry and protect the pedo elite

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: LAPD masons.jpg (391x388, 49.93K)

spicy handbag prank strikes again

Always have been retard. All cops are faggots. Nigs and Pigs deserve each other.

Liberals are extreme right wing and your a cop dick deep throater.

>Just a year or two ago you were all saying cops are based and can do no wrong,

This never happened, post nose schlomo

Attached: D1E18D15-5B2F-4FD9-B0E5-7E168F80F0B9.gif (444x246, 3.7M)

ACAB

Any Forums is basically made up of the women of men.

No, there's still 'Trump is still president trust the plan wagawaga' threads up every day.

Never liked cops. They're nothing but nigger defenders and a burden on the public. They do nothing but harass the public and tax them to expand. Fuck the pigs.

always have been nigger

Attached: 1551375633893.jpg (600x400, 75.28K)

> Any Forums is one person

a lot of cops were laid off because they wouldn't be a puppet to the tyrannical government
the ones left now are the ones that are okay with it
imagine having a barrel with a few rotten apples, but you keep taking out all the good apples & refilling it with random apples
at the end of the day you'll only be left with rotten apples

Oh look a Salon article writer

Cops are just wagies with extra training. They will do whatever earns them the most good boy points. I don't hate them but you will be dragged to the quarantine camp by a police officer who is just following orders.

All the good cops got driven out and we're left with goons now.

There was an uptick in police support 1.5 years ago but historically this place has had mistrust of police since they're the arm of the government (hence the name, zogbots). Most of them will go against the people simply because it's their job.