China condemns Canada's human rights violations

>Chinese ministers have lodged a formal complaint with the UN security council after images of Canadian protesters were circulated in Chinese state media.

>The complaint accuses Canada of "suppressing peaceful protesters", "undermining human rights" and "betraying the core values of the UN."

>The US, UK and France have vowed to veto the condemnation, while Russia has indicated it intends to support it.

>If the motion were successful, Canada would lose its right to vote in the UN and would also face diplomatic sanctions from all UN member states.

globaltimes.cn/page/202109/1235321.shtml

Attached: xi-putin.png (855x851, 776.93K)

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

kill yourself nigger

bump

KEK, China is based

Why is China so based?

Attached: 1626794272631.webm (782x440, 1.99M)

kys, scumbag

Wen China harvest takin falun gong organ

Chinese people have no soul, they have no emotion, they are automata made to follow orders, throughout history they have only served one purpose: to die for a nigger who wants to conquer another nigger
you people are the most despicable race in the world, one that will learn the hard way the struggle that is a world war, and that you cannot use fear to command an army in a foreign land

I can sense your butthurt from here.

proof that no one RTFA's any more

I don’t like China, but holy kek! I wish tge things go through. Fuck Trudeau!

I can sense your social score going up every time you shill online towards autistic people online

I am allowed to talk freely without fear, can you say the same chang? can you speak online or even towards your relatives without thinking well about what you are saying?

I have nothing to fear because I am right and you are wrong.

this is exactly what I meant with my earlier post, you people are unable to think for yourselves, so you resort to childish comments, you are a nigger, and no matter what you do, you will remain a nigger throughout your life

Look at how you can't address none of his questions because that would violate your 1 hour of internet terms and service.
You just default to a copy paste deflection at a pathetic attempt to keep up that smug facade because if you didn't your life would be ruined, your wife and children raped and enslaved, and you brought out back and buried down in an unmarked grave that the scavengers would dig up.

The complaint accuses Canada of "suppressing peaceful protesters...

Hahaha this has to be satire

It's un shit posting. Also giving money to Jew lawyers

based china leader of the free world

ngl China looking better and better every single day

Attached: ChinaGood.jpg (1133x1211, 759.72K)

i’m fully convinced Trudeau openly screwed the pooch on the NWO plan of world tyranny, and now his WEF overlords have disowned him; what we’re seeing now is his desperation to appease them and have them adopt him back into the global elite club. that’s why Israel, China, etc. all seem to be denouncing him on public forum.

Based but like buddy before me said trudy screwed the pooch one too many times now to even stay alive he has to go through public embarrassment

>your wife and children raped and enslaved, and you brought out back and buried down in an unmarked grave that the scavengers would dig up.

Even if this is true, it does not mean that Russia and China are wrong---obviously this is propaganda, and every UN member state uses violence to ensure the securities that they issue continue having value.

This is not inherently wrong, they have lots of weapons and infrastructure that needs to be maintained.

The issue is that none of them will let you be. They want you to be a UN National Serf.

Like, in some sense Russia and China are just reacting to the insanity that USA and Co. export---I don't think they want their men to cut their dicks off, etc.

People are not really any more free in Canada---freedom is present or absent.

You have it or you don't. So, the issue is more smug Canadians saying 'we have freedom, unlike those poor souls in Russia, China.'

No one in a UN member state has freedom, that is the point, the whole point to the UN is to institute universal serfdom for a number of purposes

(1) Upholding ILO/Worker Rights stuff
(2) Upholding protection of nuclear materials and other public works that are essential
(3) Promoting a pacific forum for dispute resolution, as the works in (2) are so dangerous that there are no "winners" if they are used.

The problem is that in Canada and USA they allow literal retards to become Lawyers, judges, etc. There's a difference between being oppressed by a sane person who knows he is oppressing you and being oppressed by a retard who says he is helping you be "safe."

No Chink ever called me Leaf

lmao china the fucking irony

Attached: 1586859531668.png (600x750, 319.91K)