You idiots summoned a demon

And you have to send it back. I don't know how, but you'd better figure it out, soon. I make this bread every couple months, and every time I do the world is worse than last time.

>pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

Kek is a fucking demon. You idiots are worshipping chaos. You brought clown world, plague world, and after war world, hell world awaits. That little green demonigger has to go back.

Attached: 4ef6d3e4712650459fe3ac023fd43eda.jpg (225x310, 18.49K)

Chaos is based though.

Attached: chaospill.png (369x640, 360.27K)

why is that only amerimutts schizopost?

you will suffer for insulting KeK. your life will repeat itself in its misery until you apologize

Attached: 1642966018445.jpg (240x210, 8.79K)

You literally worship a kike on a stick and his jewish demon daddy called yahweh

People summoning Kek.
OP believes in demons.

Trying to figure out who's more retarded.

>datamining thread
Don't click it.

Kek

Attached: 1641041197853.jpg (330x479, 51.08K)

>hell world awaits
A lot of us are already in hell world user, looking forward to you joining us.

>You idiots are worshipping chaos.
Wasn't that the villain at the end of 4th grade Clue Finders?

Attached: cluefinders.jpg (640x480, 151.35K)

America is open air asylum

Keks been dead for like 4 years bro don’t worry about. It was just a prank we started at Mossad that got out of hand at the annual Christmas party.

egyptian demon vs jewish demon
I'm ok with this

God, His son, and the Holy Spirit are all you need. Who is Kek? Never heard of him. I am sorry for joking about Kek. Kek is satanic.

Through the chaos of kek a brighter future for humannity is forged

I remember this game fun times

Damn straight faggot. It takes a degree of insanity to cross an ocean in a galley only to land on an inhospitable terrain surrounded by hostile savage tribes. And then to not only settle it but expand over generations. The American settler and pioneer is the height of human achievement.
Yes, we the descendents of the pre revolution North American settlers are fucking insane. And that's why we're fucking awesome.

Kek blesses those that deserve it and punishes those that deserve it.

ive summoned a couple things but you always go through God first only if he premises. he is a jealous God. need clearance. why? so you don't summon shit like kek.

you are descendants of christian fundamentalists.

All of life has been chaos, it always has been. Countries, villages, families, all snuffed out or glorified on the whims of a few.

You're stuck in here with us

Attached: kek lives.jpg (1314x7820, 2.35M)

Attached: we are kek.png (1597x435, 119.1K)

Go point finger at someone else.
Point it at me again and I will rip it off.
Dumb kike tool.

Attached: 1c56caf60e930cc999e9a273a8e558b0.png (1000x424, 644.92K)

Attached: meme magic is psychology.jpg (2168x1804, 791.43K)

Attached: meme and religion.png (1747x648, 864.72K)

?
yhwh summoned the frogs.
KEK is jewish