4d chess pysop

Since the woke left has redefined racism to "power + privilege" it could be possible to meme them into redefining rape into power + privilege. This would have huge implications.

==> Women get off to feeling of submission and weakness, if white women mentally think it is impossible for them to be raped by non-white then it could subliminally make them loyal to the only male who has more "power and privilege" than her - the white male

==> Women who hear this phrase will be infuriated and speak out loudly against it, bringing them to the right.

==> Acceleration. The woke left wants to define words in a controlled manner. Bringing rape into this would derail their calculated movements

Attached: ?.jpg (500x500, 50.57K)

your mistake is thinking white women wouldn't enjoy the rape

It's too late for "4d chess psyops" m8
They unironically believe this now, and you will get canceled for suggesting otherwise
The only move now is to accelerate.

The good news is that by the current definition of racism, it isn’t racist to hate the Jews unless they full force demand to no longer be viewed as white.

good idea, this is the kind of mind virus that lets the left eat itself

Whites can't have white privilege because that would mean being able to live without niggers.

Like all things this only works if its presented from the left. So going on your Twitter account "Groyp Nation 420" and your Youtube accounts "Trump is God 1488" to espouse these views won't do anything for us.
You either need to make fake non-white twitter accounts to start spouting this phrase or you need to convince non-white men to start believing this on their own and let them spread it.
It's a good idea though. I don't agree it will "make white women more loyal" but it will certainly make them consciously or subconsciously start to despise non-white men if they hear them saying this in large enough quantities. Should also do it for Asian women who get raped by black men, say "you have more privilege than him so its not rape" to piss them off. It'll work probably, although one problem we always encounter with stuff like this is that we underestimate just how willing leftists are to destroy themselves at the altar of progressivism. Some of these women will legitimately say "oh, um... I didn't know that, I'll try to educate myself on these issues" and passively agree that its okay to rape them. The moderates though will be enraged by this.

Attached: Hee Jun Suh Liberalism.png (480x502, 48.86K)

Blacks get away with everything. My ex girlfriends friend got "raped" by a Jamaican and didn't report it, then it happened again, she filed police and campus report, they know who it is, he got released on bail and still banging 17 year old pussy. My hero desu.

What the fuck is it with men thinking people enjoy rape? Men who are actually raped are traumatized. Men who were never raped think everyone else enjoys rape. Especially when you call a boy "lucky" for getting molested by a teacher.

Stfu faggot

user it isn't about men. Hope you're alright. This is about women being attracted to strength and dominance, that's all.

if your ex girlfriends friend has a brother or father perhaps they should handle it. Without street justice nothing will change.

I just break this bad boy out

Attached: waterfox_2021-11-13_20-14-07.jpg (483x207, 13.45K)

Im bumping this thread on sight because this board used to do lots of shit like this and it's lost the edge because everyone is distracted by shillposting.
In any case, print these out and post them around college campuses and watch the fire.

Sure but I like to think in order to make it on this board you at least have a higher IQ than the average retard.
We know this. Ive made a few lefty accounts with a good few thousand followers via just reposting lefty memes to build it up and then I lay down some harsh truths in one giant post spree til the account gets banned. But something like this could be done physically too, you could slap them up as posters or stickers places and people have to go through the effort to remove it, thus giving it more visibility.

You should edit it so it says "white women can't get raped by non-whites because..."
It doesn't really make sense otherwise

This thread is like 8 years old.

You are doing the right thing OP, make more posts like this until it gains more traction
Remember that a lot of people here are trying to blackpill you out of ever doing anything like this. Use that knowledge to give you the motivation to actually continue breaking their stupid fucking simulation.

this is literally how feminists have dismissed rape and violence against men. IIRC in India it's legal for women to rape men because feminists in India made this argument.

This will backfire. All you're doing is giving them ideas. Showing these people their hypocrisy has zero impact. Just hope they all drop from the jab.

True, but the fear is that "it's okay to rape white women because they have privilege" might be considered a "call to action" by police, which makes it a crime. We can get away with offensive memes like this online, but in real life plastering posters like these in public places will definitely get you a visit from the police if they find out it's you doing it.

Attached: Chad Police.jpg (2770x2060, 1.92M)

((( power and privilege ))) We're so close to turning this around gentleman. Give your local nigs the Jewpill.

Attached: 3ce5b82711d54670c6b8e065e0a8497d8c0411bd0b235b282055eb37cb8e766b.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

That's not true, black men who rape white women are very much cancelled by the woke mob. Only a small amount of blacks defend them.

White gays can't be
victims of gang beatings
because beatings requires
power and privilege
which non-whites
don't have in this
white supremacist
system