What's Any Forums thought on the Cart Narc?

based or cringe?

youtu.be/lExj4POYGTk

Attached: 7qprzhvd3b461.jpg (853x768, 46.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=32eU4OKheJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He should do it in a black neighborhood.

He has. He called out a mouthy sheboon the other week.

I want to watch him get shot in the face. No opinion on his videos.

Total cringe. As said, do it in a nigger neighborhood.

>intentionally harasses people so he can get content for his shitty YouTube channel
Grifting peice of shit. The world would be a better place if he died honestly.

Based. I love his videos. Ever notice it's always the fat lazy slobs in shitty vehicles that throw the biggest temper tantrum? He's slowly teaching people that poorness and nigger behavior is an outcome of inherently shitty personalities.

If he goes to a nigger neighborhood he should offer the niggers $5 per cart they return to the carousel and we can watch how many niggers turn down easy money and prove once and for all that niggers aren't niggers because they're poor, but that they're poor because they're niggers.

It would be way funnier if he said shit like,
"See this lazy bones nigger lady sheboon that cant speak English. I doubt she has an IQ high enough to take her cart back."

Suspiciously low number of niggers in his videos.

Its fine to shame people doing the wrong thing, but this faggot hides behind the law like a pussy. He knows he can sue and unlikely to get punched in his faggot face when he puts a magnet on their car so fuck him

he had to keep the nigger to white ratio low before he gets canceled

I've watched so many of his videos. It's always a woman who says, "someone gets paid to pick up the carts."

Really makes you think.

Pretty based, it shows how little respect boomers have for young lower-class workers.
"Why put the cart back and make their job easier?" they think. God, I hate boomers.

I'm assuming nigger neighborhood has the carts with the coin latches so it's not really a problem there.
Also, he probably doesn't want to get shot.

Clearly you're a lazy bones

massive faggot. in a normal society he would get shit kicked and never do this again

I like the one where a guy pulls a gun on him so he calls the cops and the side with the gun puller. Texas.

Not handling your cart is trash behavior but making operating a cringe overload confrontation youtube channel is gallows tier bullshit.

If you were to beat the shit out of one of these faggots and destroy the camera/memory card how would you even get caught? Could you say they were saying they had a knife so you had to react if the police got involved? All in fortnite btw

Based. I’ve been watching them since they were under 10k subs. Maybe even less than that.

Just put it back and stop being a nigger. Why is that so hard for you?

Cart Narcs is fucking based as fuck.
The idea is that returning your cart is one of the smallest things you can do to positively contribute to our society, yet so many people refuse to do it, and when they're called out for not doing it, they have a fucking meltdown.
The guy doesn't give any fucks, he only avoids physical altercations and avoids swearing all while wearing a kevlar vest, since people have actually pulled firearms on him over them not returning a cart and getting magnets put on their bumpers.
If you're truly white, you return your fucking cart.

He's a major loser, he just bothers people.

I refuse to put my cart back at costco as a protest of all of their cashiers being so brusque
All you brusque ass wagies can be brusque while digging my cart out of the gutter.
I put my cart back everywhere else. It's a valid form of protest and the fart narcs need to go hassle niggers instead.

Non-cart-returning nigger detected

user, the most recent one looks fake. He had a good bit but I think he has lost his edge. youtube.com/watch?v=32eU4OKheJQ

Hate him or love him, he does have this thing down to a science. I really enjoyed the fakeout bit