"eventually they will run out of money and their little tantrum will end"

you all coped and seethed but in the end i was right. the truckers are capitulating and what have they accomplished? what changed? NOTHING.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-02-18-14h09m31s010.png (1280x720, 635.22K)

I don’t know if that’s a girl or a boy but I feel an urge to punch it in the face.

post bobs end vagen betch

Women should need a pass to speak

Women should have their vocal chords surgically removed in infancy.

What truckers?

The only protest which cannot be defeated or defunded would be a mass resignation and neetdom protest. White men refusing to participate in society at all levels.

>NOTHING
This is the fault of the government. All the government had to do was comply.
We're all in this together.

vote of no confidence for the Toole

But isn't white men not participating in society exactly what they want?

not all at once, no

>nothing changed
lets see if you still think that in three weeks.

White men are the ones that make the country wealth. If we dropped out and became bottom feeders like the rest, we would collapse society. Just look at the truckers, without them, shelves became empty, and if prolonged people would starve. But there is no nobility nor honor in that, so maybe protest isn't the right path. Martin Luther King jr. is the reason people love the idea of peaceful protesting. They will scream it works, when in reality he has a lot of institutes that wanted what he wanted, on top of that he had radicals involved, and was an absolute scum bag. Violence works.

Idiot, this was the ideal outcome. The whole point of this was to goad them into dropping the liberal mask. It would have been so easy for them to be reasonable but instead they chose to radicalize hundreds of thousands of normies.

>what changed? NOTHING.
this isn't quite true - i think a lot of people have realized that protesting only results in change when the powers that be were going to do it anyway, which is a nice little handy thing to know for next time

>demo shills this whole day

Get fucked, you faggot.

they have accomplished ripping the mask off the "good guys"..

>implying it has anything to do with money or resolve and not men with assault rifles clearing people out at gunpoint with armored support.

Attached: cucked.png (582x571, 485.1K)

They said that any protest that "threatens the peace" is now against the law. Protests, by their very definition, threaten the peace. I don't know what they're trying to do here.

Attached: 6502d9.jpg (500x507, 86.88K)

that's a handsome young man, is that you, OP?

Yea. I think disarming your opponents ability to do protests is pretty useful. Also many places did drop mandates as a result and there's more division in Canada. Progressives aren't popular anymore and this drove the stake in further. Death by a thousand cuts it is.