Little boys of pol

the only way to overcome your feelings of depression, anxiety, doom, incelness, suicide, hopelessness, inferiority etc etc etc
is turn to Jesus read your bible and continue to pray for discernment until you are completely committed to the spiritual war between good and evil. once you have forgiven your mom for being a controling cunt and forgiven your dad for being a weak piece of shit and not protecting you from your bitch mom, and you let go of all your hate and stop being a bitch your self, and become a man, and you recieve the gifts of the spirit like speaking in tounges and the ability to cast out demons etc, and God reveals to you your ministry, God will add the right wife etc to you ..

you will have a sense of purpose in this world, you will be filled with peace and courage, and you will attract a women who sees your strength

Attached: truth.jpg (1200x675, 281.97K)

Based.
I was a weak aimless faggot until I turned my faith to God.
Now I want to commit atrocities against those who hate God.

you should start a christian church militia,

the slogan should be, Jesus, family, community, country

every male member must own a gun

Attached: themark.jpg (709x1024, 176.64K)

I'm not a little boy, I'm nearly thirty (though I've never "become a man"), but I'll always have these feelings because of a terrible voice that whispers in my mind. I'll be confident, forward, outgoing, but then at the back of my mind a voice goes "virgin" and it all crumbles in an instant and I become the same nasal-voiced, stuttering dweeb I was a year ago.
It's a inescapable bind. I wont get out of this "temporary confidence" until I stop being a virgin, but I'll never be able to woo a woman long enough without that voice coming in and taking away what I'd need in order to do it.

no

>terrible voice that whispers in my mind
thats demons bro, you need Jesus and and exorcism, and you need to know your spiritual authority to rebuke the evil voices and send them to the pit

yes

I want to do more than that.
I want to create a country, and be the king of that country, and raise an extremely large and powerful army.
I want to physically destroy certain cities, and take certain members of the current ruling class as prisoners and torture them.
I want to reveal the existence demons to the world and kill them also.
I want to do the Lords work with the lift of my finger.

No, I need to stop being a virgin, but I can't stop being a virgin when I have that voice calling me one and destroying my confidence instantly.

from little things big things grow, start with a militia, expand untill it over throws the corrupt government

>I need to stop being a virgin
even if you do, all you will be doing is fucking a witch whore, because if your not a man of God you will never find a godly wife

I'll do what The Lord leads me to do.

he sent me to advise you to do this

I'll never find any wife, Godly or otherwise, without being a confident guy, and I evidently can't be confident as a virgin.
I'd go as far as to say this is true in general. How can you be confident as a man without a woman (even in a sterile way, like with protection) saying she wants to be the vessel to pass on your genes?

Prophesizing yourself is a grave sin, user.

you obviously did read or understand the original post, it literally spells out the answer to your question

Look, I hate to break it to you, but no woman wants a virgin man. Even the most devout woman would want a husband that has had at least 10 women.
This all sounds like a cope.
>Bro, you'll never be a father, but here's your good-boy points.

You are an aids-ridden nigger faggot.

christcucks preying on the vulnerable… you people are scum
Btw you worship a hook nosed circumcised rabbi

>t retard

>You are an aids-ridden nigger faggot.
Literally a virgin.

how do you know jesus isn’t a demon and sent those voices to make you worship him?

no the book tells me it is something I should desire, not that its bad

1 Corinthians 14:1

14 Follow the way of love and eagerly desire gifts of the Spirit, especially prophecy.

Defeatist scum are barely different from aids-ridden nigger faggots. Both are only as good as dead. The defeatist doesn't even try to live.

because Jesus doesnt tell you to kill your self,

>Defeatist
What have I said that implied that?

Read it again mate, I know you’re working with a christian IQ but seriously

>What have I said
wah wah wah, im a little bitch, i cant have sex, wah wah wahy.

you are the text book example of a defeatist faggot

i doubt youve read it once

So when I said that I have become far more confident and outgoing over the last year through lots of hard work, the same with my general health, I am a "defeatist"? I'm TRYING, but no matter how hard I TRY my virginity sabotages me. How am I even meant to start a romantic relationship in such a situation?

>How am I even meant to start a romantic relationship in such a situation
ive already answered, but you are such a godless defeatist faggot you cant see the answer. your sight is veiled by the faggot demons that are in you

Okay...Explain in a step-by-step manner how what your prescribing will help me attract one woman out of 4,000,000,000.

It's one thing to prophesise in the sense of a good omen. It's another thing to declare your prophecy is by the mouth of god.

Attached: IMG_20220218_190431.jpg (3024x4032, 2.35M)