Untitled

Attached: India.jpg (1002x1564, 604.26K)

>22L
what did he mean by this?

22lakh it is equal to 2.2million

22 Lakh rupees =2.2 million rupees ~30,000 usd. Per capita income (per year) here is 2000 usd.

Lakh, I think.
It means 100.000 rupees. So, about 260.000€ (22L)

he is
1) too incompetent to get a job in his field
and
2) too proud rent with friends or in a location that isn't perfect
he would also have a hard time in a big Indian city

so diahrea dollars?

A lakh is just 100,000 (number not with currency) . Remove one zero from the conversion amount in euros

Canada is so shitty that even Pajeets are beginning to regret coming here.

I almost sympathize with them. He's right about the insane living expenses. If I didn't have boomer parents to leech off of I'd be destitute.

Unless you are already rich you are going to get fucked coming to Canada.

The whole point is you thug it out in the USA for 4-8 years until you get your degree then you get paid for nothing in India the rest of your life

Attached: 59467853-6987-4117-AD09-EE32A3120F23.jpg (750x1086, 478.4K)

My job has me dealing with Thousands of truck drivers and company owners. Indian people tell me all the time that Indian people are ruining Canada. They all complain there's too many immigrants right after they got in.

Thank you India bro never understanded the lakh thing

Future superpower dollars sir!

To be completely fair most Americans would kill themselves before ever living in an apartment. Suburban homes are cozy yo!

Just
Go
Home

he just graduated. everyone has to start somewhere.

Canada is unironically a shithole now. It used to be one of the best places in earth.

Indians on here told me that the government propaganda is pretty strong in india and there's a lot of ads from us to come here to the land of perfection and then once they get here they basically realize we're a third world shithole like back home.

Find it sort of funny how non whites come into the west and move into an area and become disappointed that there are no white people around and it’s just like home

Emigration is a terrible scam anyway

I fucking hate my apartment

Jesus christ I make more than that per paycheck.

Canada is very expensive. Even for essentials like gas and food it’s comparable to the most expensive areas of the US.

American expenses, European pay and taxes.

So, someone who's top tier minted in India goes to Canada and finds out what its like to be broke. Lol.

>American expenses
Worse. It's more expensive. I'm moving to the US soon. My income has doubled and most of my expenses have been cut in half.

yeah i know they say that but how do they not know in 2022? there's internet, live stream, etc. they don't know beforehand that it's a shit hole?

The west is now shittier than the 3rd world, it was always going to happen, but it's amazing how it happened much faster than anyone predicted.

They're probably not that bright from the beginning, user

Me too bro. See you there.

You best be collecting them. India is about to take over the global economy.

and trudeau dreams of millions more people coming to this unlivable shithole

Attached: CanadianDream.jpg (1020x1738, 644.7K)

Foreign students get RAKED

Fuck you I hope you all go back

South India is getting there in terms of development, with way nicer weather and a more suitable culture for indians to live in.

my coworker hates Canada he's just here for the money. he spends all his vacation time there and will probably return to south india permanently in the next decade. at least he's honest about it lol.