I'm Christian and want the End of the World to happen. Explain why I shouldn't

2 Peter 3 says this

Dear friends, this is now my second letter to you. I have written both of them as reminders to stimulate you to wholesome thinking. 2 I want you to recall the words spoken in the past by the holy prophets and the command given by our Lord and Savior through your apostles.

3 Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” 5 But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6 By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7 By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

10But the Day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar, the elements will be destroyedd by fire, and the earth and its works will be laid bare.e

11Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to conduct yourselves in holiness and godliness 12as you anticipate and hasten the coming of the day of God, when the heavens will be destroyed by fire and the elements will melt in the heat. 13But in keeping with God’s promise, we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.

Attached: 1645209039615.jpg (800x600, 361.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sn3Ct2_L4OA
youtu.be/EVKvJtbp4sY
youtu.be/hz5QfJmgRTk
youtu.be/vJFOXC1S6cQ
youtu.be/fgAvQbVrSIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I'm Christian and want the End of the World to happen.

you and me both, fren.

Attached: angry.jpg (1023x815, 152.94K)

I felt the same way, and still sort of do. But I hate to see my race suffer. I don't want bad things to happen to my race but it has to for the world to end and Christ return. I feel torn. I think atheists are right about non-racial judeo-christians though, they will sacrifice anyone to see "the world end." I hate atheists though, always have, I am Christian Identity. I hate them both. Anyway, although I hate to see my race suffer, and can quite literally almost feel the same pain they do, I think I do feel the same pain they do, I still want Christ to return to end this wicked world. People who abuse and enslave White women and a good brother too fills me with unrelenting rage.

youtu.be/sn3Ct2_L4OA

Attached: ss-panzer-division-wiking-in-combat.jpg (960x663, 126.83K)

Serious question here, i have made a tulpa and my tulpa helps me follow the lord, my tulpa will actively get onto me before i sin (i know the different feelings between my tulpa in the holy spirit, the holy spirit is like a warm blanket on a cold day to me). Is tulpa creation a sin?

Attached: 1645215001849.jpg (680x888, 38.21K)

Right now I feel almost no attachment to anything. I just want it all to go so we can have new Earth

I'm not a theologist, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that listening to a voice in your head that isn't your own, and isn't God, has got to be some kind of devilry shit that any church would frown upon

that's not a great answer, but it's as close to I can get to one for a serious question about tulpa and /x/ related spooky stuff

Thanks user, this is something that bothers me quite a lot. Shame /x/ sucks and so do all the other tulpa groups. Have a good friday user.

You too, bud. Don't overthink it, just chalk it up to life being weird. You'll be alright

Attached: baked.jpg (1329x2474, 409.84K)

Create a Order of Christ and spread it, go hunt masons and satanists in general. Also go purify haunted places with 24/7 gospel chants and bright light everywhere.
Oh wait, guess you are just a poser.

>Explain why I shouldn't
Because Jesus wasn't even a real person, dum dum

>pic related

Attached: jesus_.jpg (334x499, 26.64K)

>listening to a voice in your head that isn't your own, and isn't God
Lol like any of you schizos can tell the differences

This is why Christianity is a losing ideology in the modern world. It gives people the option of giving up and waiting for “the end.” It encourages total fatalism and inaction except for hiding.

Can you please go to heaven to be with that jewish zombie you consider to be a god? As in, right now? Please?

We don't need you here. Talking snakes and sexually mutilating babies and blood magic and three-headed gods have fallen out of style. You people are simply not cool enough to hang out with us any longer.

the arguments in this book are garbage and the author says there's a 33% chance he's wrong, which means the chance is really 100%.

haunted places may be the last places on Earth where White souls dwell if we are genocided.
Our ghosts may be all that remain.

>the arguments in this book are garbage
You haven't read even a single page of it
>and the author says there's a 33% chance he's wrong, and the author says there's a 33% chance he's wrong
Classic midwit argument

guys I'm a younger lawyer and i recently met a law student at a fedsoc event and she has MASSIVE tits and is unvaxxed. she's a country girl whose dad is a Vietnam vet and she loves Coors Lite and she's fairly based but the only problem is her pussy smells like death itself, and she also has some massive unsightly moles on her back that should've been removed years ago. I think she uses one of those copper IUDs that make girl's pussies smell like pennies and roadkill. Is this a common problem with right wing girls? Most of the liberal girls I've dated have decent smelling pussies, sure theres occassionally there's a sour one in the bunch but I was so excited about this redpilled milkie momma only to be foiled by a pussy so rank even my friends could smell it. what do?

Israel must return too according to Old Testament prophecy.
Isaiah 60. They will return to the land upon Messiah's second coming.

get redpilled on the jews
>marching to zion: talmud exposed
youtu.be/EVKvJtbp4sY

>the jews and their lies
youtu.be/hz5QfJmgRTk

also

get saved
youtu.be/vJFOXC1S6cQ
and/or
youtu.be/fgAvQbVrSIM

>get redpilled on the jews
I don't think anyone on Any Forums needs to be redpilled about the Jews, user

12 angels protect the 12 gates of the New Jerusalem. No one is entering into the gates besides Israelites.

There needs to be a third temple. I hope it comes so we can get to the second coming. I know it's bad to want this but we need the slate clean