Footfag gave teenage girls vape pens to sniff their feet

>A Pinellas County man accused of preying on underage girls through social media has been arrested on multiple counts of lewd and lascivious acts with minors.
>Deputies said they identified multiple victims who’ve accused Brandon White of offering them vaping devices in exchange for sex. The first known offense occurred in April 2021, according to deputies.
>Deputies said White would communicate with the minors through Snapchat and Instagram and ask to smell and touch their feet in exchange for nicotine and marijuana products.
>“White also received various sexual acts from the victims,” the arrest report said.
>White is 22, and the victims are all under 16, according to deputies.
>Deputies said White was interviewed by detectives on Wednesday and admitted to meeting with multiple underage girls.
>Online jail records show he was arrested on seven counts of lewd and lascivious molestation, one count of lewd and lascivious conduct, one count of unlawful use of a two-way communications device and one count of lewd and lascivious battery on a victim under 16.
wfla.com/news/pinellas-county/pinellas-man-gave-underage-girls-vape-pens-for-sex-to-sniff-their-feet-deputies-say/

Attached: 09343A92-3D38-4845-ABA2-DA9955277793.jpg (828x1174, 194.6K)

>cheap whores accept vape pens to indulge foot fetish

>The eternal footfag

the only "injustice" here is that a bunch more whores will get to claim they were sexually abused and this is justification for why they are utterly repellent cunts when they're burning through their 10th bbc that week

Typical Any Forums comer foot fag. Many such cases.

>one count of lewd and lascivious battery

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

>sniffing feet is sex
My body count just skyrocketed.

Dangerously based.

They got the wrong guy

Attached: artworks-Vw9qSFFSd9YlTcLG-pRZQTg-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 70.51K)

Florida man strikes again

>minors through Snapchat and Instagram and ask to smell and touch their feet
Patrician taste.

Why is a 22yr old courting under 16s illegal in america?
it used to be normal before societal decay.
i fancy some 14yr old fresh virgin pussy on my face right now.

Because it threatens roastie's power, same reason they're overwhelmingly against prostitution being legal.

based

Attached: 1632673224446.webm (540x676, 2.77M)

It's because today's girls aren't women until their low to mid 20s.
Whereas 150 years ago, girls used to get educated upto the 8th grade and then pop out children and be lucky the child survived.

Seems your the only american with that sentiment. A lot of americans reeeee when i confess i prefer young girls and have fucked a few 14 yr olds. They call me a pedo. yet they're fertile. a lot americans have feminist ideology in they're core disguised as right wing ideology. they're a bunch of confused mutts high off corn syrup and subsequently retarded.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Attached: You-Will-Be-Surely-Astounded-When-Looking-At-These-Creative-And-Hilarious-Products-18.jpg (700x933, 68.99K)

>It's because today's girls aren't women until their low to mid 20s.

Wrong, infancy period has not changed. Nor has natural life expectancy. it was the same 200 years ago. it's the same today. 14 yr olds were able to get pregnant then, and are today.
they don't become fertile in they're late 20's

Is sniffing their feet a crime?

and which one of you was this?