Why do so many low-tier non-whites love white nationalism?

Why do so many low-tier non-whites love white nationalism?

Attached: 1631755125268.jpg (1057x947, 192.51K)

They grew up surrounded by niggers, spics and gooks.

We love Hitler, we don't love you, retard.
How difficult is this to understand? Roman salute is Greek and greeks are not Nordic either, so fuck off.

They like Prosperity and a nice Standard of Living.

Attached: basedgroid.jpg (1200x675, 95.79K)

greeks were and are white

low IQ people attracted to low IQ ideology
there's a reason all commies are white, jewish or asian

I like white values

If they are at least moderately high iq they will be allowed to reproduce. In current society, only very high iq and pavement apes reproduce - the midwit range of IQ is intelligent enough to know that having children will put them into permanent poverty.

Because if you white cucks won't stand up for your race, we'll have do your work for you.
Like every other single time.

Attached: 1537910201642.png (720x1280, 703.54K)

People who are “part white” view whiteness as an aspirational goal. People who are actually white were born into that and don’t get the overtness of it, even if they’re hilariously racist (just for politically correct reasons)

They think it will get them a white gf

Try growing around them

Attached: 1645142864293.jpg (832x1024, 113.06K)

We hate the jews just like you
We want to preserve our race just like you

because you are a virgin and have no white children faggot

Attached: [Reaktor] Serial Experiments Lain - E06 [1080p][x265][10-bit][Dual-Audio].mkv_snapshot_04.35_[2021.12.18_21.48.37].jpg (1520x1080, 72.69K)

They think they wouldn't get deported/gassed if real white nationalists take power.

Attached: 1630441498387.png (396x385, 138.25K)

Because realistic niggers realize theyre better off being the lower-tier under a properly organised white system than being a nigger in a disorganised nigger-run shithole.
>Black troops fought to save Rhodesia, actually making up the bulk of the Rhodesian Army, because unlike white Rhodies they had nowhere else better to go, and would be stuck in Mugabe's Zimbabwe

Attached: images.jpg (288x175, 15.64K)

there is absolutely no god

topkek

Many low IQ of all races do not have the capability of (((certain))) abstract thinking. Tribalism is baseline human nature. Only the white identitarians are arguing in good faith on why this is and the low IQ see that and recognize it. Just because we come from different peoples doesnt mean we want to see groups go extinct. Only the jew wants that. Also personal experience taught me to hate kikes niggers and modern women. They simply affirmed i wasnt alone in this pattern recognition. Even some spics i grew to hate as I see their own hypocrisy in being proud of how they speak a foreigners language and english as a "gringo" language. Retards im just sick of retards.
>t. Castizochad

Attached: Pepeshades2.png (657x527, 50.8K)

Why not?

Attached: Pol.png (651x603, 436.71K)

latinos are actually pretty based. they've been bleached by spaniards and other europeans for generations and hold traditional values, as well as not being afraid to fight

>nyc hwndu was filled with non-whites
yeah thats how dumb you are to expect anything else

>If they are at least moderately high iq

Attached: 1644293217747.jpg (714x638, 95.78K)

Because fucking hate niggers, faggots, kikes, spics and etc niggers

Low IQ, easily captivated by crappy memes like KEK and shadilay and whatever other 2016 election tourist bait the hard working boys and gals at Quantico spent the better part of a weekend conjuring up.