Lia Thomas is the new Ivy League 500 free champ!! And it wasn't even close! Say something nice about her

Lia Thomas is the new Ivy League 500 free champ!! And it wasn't even close! Say something nice about her.

twitter.com/PennSwimDive/status/1494456818474565638

Attached: Capture.png (740x920, 729.32K)

Good. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for women's "sports"

Imagine pissing women off by publicly overly celebrating our victory over them. Frat guys should do this

HE is a MAN who is cheating the system for unfair advantages.

YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE

I'm hoping she is just an epic troll

Nope she is a woman who just set a new record.

does chlorine sting the neoverginer

men are even better at being women than women

She still has a penis.

Yes this great system we have. Where the fertility rate is approaching less than 1. Where a man has a 70% chance of losing his children and being enslaved by the courts. Where all men's spaces are co-ed, and all women's spaces are women only. Oh no, do you see that clown over there!? He put on a skirt and swam in the girls only pool!!

Pool's closed

One thing that tells us is that there are people who will do anything for the win.

Attached: 1630618806935.jpg (321x340, 33.88K)

Clown world in full swing. Accelerate, please. Are there any tranny MMA fighters yet? Boxers? I want to see a man brutally cave a woman's face in on pay TV, and then being celebrated for doing so.

Attached: 1614494321676.jpg (251x242, 26.15K)

What was old record? How big a shit did he take on women?

ez no re

Brave and stunning

You're about 10 years late for that. The outcome was as hilarious as you would expect, he went on like a 20 win streak before "losing" and then fading from existence.

Can't tell you but if you watch the video in the link, you'll see that she is almost a full pool's length ahead of the other swimmers. Quite an accomplishment by the young lady!

What country will start fielding entire squads of tranny athletes at the Olympics first?

Is Catherine Buroker a jewess?

i hate trannys but hate jews more. let this wake more up. accelerate.

Lol I hate women so I don't even care.

Attached: Capture.jpg (791x1292, 143.83K)

>Lia Thomas

Is that the big motherfucker with a cock?

>with a cock?
It's a cylindrical external vagina.

>transition
>beat up a bunch of women
>refuse to elaborate
>retire

Based

Attached: 98811110-E0D4-49F0-986E-F6C721514384.gif (1540x1222, 794.19K)

truly inspiring, and even with her handicap of having a massive schlong that makes her less aerodynamic!

Men are smarter, and will use the system to their advantage
Do you hate men or something? We are winning in ANY gender sports now

if these women actually cared they would organize a mass sit out and let this dude swim by himself.

How does she hide her penis?

Maybe he can use all of that money to get better plastic surgery.

>her

Attached: Shehergirl.webm (1280x532, 1.14M)

The pool isn't kind to trannies.

Attached: 11lia-thomas1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg (1800x1800, 734.09K)