Working in life insurance

>working in life insurance
>already got more deaths for 18-49 at this point in the year then i would get all year
>all my coworkers know what it is but no one wants to say
>my vp resigned last month
>three nervous breakdowns by some coworkers
>actuaries don’t know how to adjust their calculations

I feel like I’m seeing a tsunami come in and everyone is blissfully playing on the beach. I tried contacting several media outlets with actual data showing excess mortality but no one wants to hear it. It’s like the Cassandra curse

Attached: 1645190807437.jpg (886x1786, 537.78K)

>deadly pandemic kills people at a higher rate, especially when people choose to not get vaccinated
Wow. Shocking. No one ever saw that coming! It’s crazy how you guys manage to hush up this super secret fact! Just wait till everyone finds out about the pandemic!!!

why not publish the findings publicly?

The media are never going to report anything worthwhile. In fact, if you were to publish, they would try to tar and feather you and prevent you from gaining employment ever again for daring to speak out.

Pro-tip: they're not dying of covid

Strange all those excess deaths among young people started happening in the spring of 2021 and not at all during 2020.

Proof you work there

No user. It was the nanobots in the vaccine that killed them.

12 social credits have been deposited into wallet

>all death rise sharply after vaccine roll out
>it follows the vaccine roll out cohorts

Did something happen in the late winter-early spring of 2021 to almost the entire population which might be causing a whole lot of health problems that are also for some reason being completely ignored and/or covered up???

I thought about that but then I looked at what happened with Snowden. Americans get distracted and moved on the next thing in a couple days. Why should I destroy my life for a bunch of midwits?

go back to work trudeau, your country needs you

it’s been...
one week since they jabbed me
chest feeling tight, they called me crazy
five days since my second dose
saying “your full vaccination is getting really close”
three days since the booster shot
woke up in the hospital, it’s a blood clot
yesterday, still no immunity
big Pharma lied, no refunds, we’re sorry

Wickedly vaxxed-up and can't stop twitchin'
i go and boost-max then my heart stops tickin'

I'm the kind of guy that will laugh at your funeral
Don't understand what I mean cuz' you're not red-pilled
You're the kind of fag who'll wear a QRD code on your sleeve
You have a history of wearing women's skirts

it's been
two weeks since you got the jab
now your face is going numb and you feel bad
five days since your heart got sore
the nurse said that means it's working but you still need more
three days since the living room
woke up confused on the floor what will you do?
yesterday, you half smiled at me
Oops I was wrong, turns out you have Bells Palsy
Who cares if you've forgiven me?
You'll be so brain damaged you won't have a memory
As you die in pain you'll still be praising Dr. Fauci
As you die in pain you'll still be praising Dr. Fauci

Attached: VaxThatMeansItsWorking4.webm (640x800, 1.97M)

>I tried contacting several media outlets
lel compile everything and do videos yourself and get them to us here. there's simply no point in wasting your time with globohomo media

Insurance company would know the difference between a covid death, and mysterious condition that totally isn't vaccine side effects honest

Interesting, that.
Post "I denounce the Talmud" you slimy Juden

>free thinker and oracle
>posts made up data with zero source for retweets
you're a retard OP

Attached: 1644427109789.png (3400x2400, 481.81K)

>working in life insurance
Based. I make $3-5k per day. 3 months ago I was freezing my ass off 3 stories high on shitty scaffolding for like $200 a day

Attached: 1625772566566s.jpg (125x115, 1.67K)

Don't care if fake and gay. This is by design. Let them watch TV. This is natural selection at work. Death has been a major force that hasn't been properly applied to humans for a very long time.

tried alternative media sources? zerohedge, disclose.tv and dailyexpose.uk come to mind
wouldnt there be ways to anonomise the data you share?

Reach out to Project Veritas. They'll probably actually work with you.

you make that much in life insurence? fuck me

Attached: 1645072306889.jpg (500x517, 44.9K)

this. it's inevitable now just let it play out. keep you and yours safe in the meantime.

you guys think this started with their 3rd/booster shot?

nothing really happenned during the 1st and 2nd shots but after the 3rd one, people are dropping like flies

The unvaccinated death spikes are literally made up by people dying fom the vax, you’re no counted as vaccinated if you get sick within 21 days of the first jab and 14 from the second. Those spikes coincides with those rollouts. They also used delays in death reporting.

Professor Norman Fenton reported on this

If legit, there’s something called project veritas?

Publish where? Media is not running it, and publishing anywhere else will be refuted as fake news and misinformation

Welcome to the clown world

The effect seems more pronounced in younger people. I haven't seen any spike with older people when the vaccine was being rolled out. If I could find someone who cares I could break it down by state and show an increase in mortality by age group when that state starting vaccinating that demographic.

odd to begin with that the insurance companies are even paying out at all considering vaxxies voided their insurance when they underwent an experimental medical intervention
or maybe not, they are all kikes as well and their newest big lie would unravel quickly if this shit got taken to court

Will labeled as fake news and never reach normies, people reading these already know what he has to tell (well.maybe not because its much worse)

You'd have to be really sheltered to not know at this point. Even liberals know this is a mass depopulation.

doesn't need to be taken seriously by anyone. People with brains will pay attention while the old world dinosaurs continue their propgandizing

I'd rather have the information anonymously available than not at all. I don't care about it being authenticated, I can take that information, and corroborate it with other information, in order to authenticate it.

But I can't do that if I don't have any information in the first place. If the data really matters, publish it in some format, even anonymously, and intelligent people can start making their own decisions using it.

bingo. no one cares, frankly. if this story is actually real, it'll be published a few years from now when everything is worse and literally no one will give a shit even then

>"Received all doses"
>doesn't mention timing at all
cope harder

Correct. They played games with what qualifies as "fully vaccinated" and marked down an enormous amount of people suffering from complications of the vaccine as unvaccinated.

I bet that makes you wet Jew.

Thing is the age factor would already increase health issues from heart related issues so an increase from vaccinations is basiaclly pissing in a sea of piss.

Younger people having heart issues akin to those of the elderly is an entirely new shitshow

>partially vaccinated people are excluded

oh geez, i wonder why

checked, bumped

wut

Attached: 1592664466416.jpg (2602x1608, 978.53K)

If you honestly do have a factual, verifiable basis on which to make these claims, then you have an obligation and a duty to blow the whistle. Otherwise, you are just as guilty as they are.

Hi faggot

Insurance adjuster here. We have had a 40% increase in claims this past year. I wonder why?

Attached: vaxurcar.jpg (4086x6640, 2.84M)

excluded from either catagory retard. cope harder
they're all just bored LARPers, pure and simple

LARPING NIGGER POST THE PROOFS

So the Jewish mafia can kill them?

Bro I feel the same way.
I work in Supply Chain/Logistics for one of the largest Grocers in the world.
There are so many out of stocks, shorts and "replacement" items now.

Some form of fuckery is afoot. But I have felt this way for 4 years now.

2 more week?

Twerkid-19

kek

fucking hell, in my mum's case (2 vax+1 booster, got covid cat 4) they're saying she "had the condition" all along and now she's going for heart valve replacement surgery

my little bro just got his booster too yesterday, fuck me man...

i hate the antichrist

Define "fully vaccinated" you dumb tranny

First 2 shots were Saline so people don't think k twice about getting the booster kill shot.

I keep getting offered life insurance sales jobs but I keep telling them to fuck off because you need pay to get a license.

How the fuck do we profit from this??

Give me ideas for longs/shorts

Let's mask the deaths with a world war coming and call it a day. We can mask future deaths by claiming it was stress/bioweapons in the war. Of Course a gorrilion Jews will die. So be sure to fund them after the war. Okay Goyim?

I guess short life insurance companies? Or, it's ghoulish, but buy life insurance on your vaxxed relatives?

The more shots you take the quicker you die. Not everyone will fall over after the first shot.

Guns and ammo. This'll be survival mode.