HOLY SHIT CANADA!!! WTF ARE YOU DOING?!!

Live Coverage:

youtube.com/watch?v=yVVPIxL8Vg0

Attached: WTF.jpg (932x728, 246.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ujfXlXa62lw
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Canadians will take it up the ass and beg for more

Attached: 1642822159568.jpg (720x682, 43.52K)

Death to tyrants

Attached: Screenshot_20220215-235813.png (720x1280, 354.43K)

bros wtf suddenly I also want to defund the police

How do we know if these masked police faggots are even Canadian citizens

Attached: Screenshot_20220218-114521.png (496x317, 205.51K)

They're getting arrested.

Attached: Capture.png (547x415, 433.29K)

Good question, user.

There will be four main vectors for the remainder of the DARK WINTER.

1) The failed sunk cost Covid response will intensify with more lockdowns, forced vaccinations and persecutions of the unvaxxed. They are scared and their narrative is rapidly falling apart so they will go for full totalitarian control in order to try and retain their power.

2) By the end of DARK WINTER there will not be a vaxxer who does not have a side effect or knows someone who does. More and more weird health problems will appear especially as the forced booster programs accelerate. This may lead to mass panics as they gradually become aware of the ticking time bombs trapped within their cells.

3) The continued Covid response will continue to destroy the economy. Skyrocketing inflation, total supply chain collapse and a lack of workers due to a workforce crippled by the vaxx mandates, vaccine side effects and the non-stop Covid terror propaganda and will grind the economy to a halt.

4) All of these will contribute to widepread social and political unrest. The protests and riots will grow in numbers and violence as DARK WINTER progresses. If one western government falls expect a domino effect to rapidly spread throughout the rest of the Covid Totalitarian States.

Attached: Covid Totalitarianism.png (761x672, 547.9K)

Holy shit this is fucking China tier LMAO

>the police will start moving to the main occupying force
Holy shit these "journalists" are spewing pure propaganda LOL

Glownigs, zogbots, bureaucrats, think-thanks and politico-clowns reading this. Have you no shame, no decency, no morals or soul? If you stay your course and don't repent and turn away from your grievous sins, your souls are consigned to hell in the afterlife for your despicable, disgusting and evil acts in this life.

No one likes you, appreciates you, looks up to you, respects you, or can even stand you. Everyone hates and despises you and has nothing but disdain and contempt for you, even the genocidal tyrants whose eager enforcers and accessories in genocide and crimes against humanity you are. You are despicable evil. You are revolting to all decency and morality. You are a disgrace and a stain on history. You are foot soldiers and cruel attack dogs of murderous despots. Your names and memory will live in infamy. You will be pointed to as examples of the worst dregs of humanity

You will stand trial at Nuremberg 2.0 and be hanged for your heinous complicity and accessory to genocide and crimes against humanity as well as your loyalty to genocidal tyrants.
Everyone alive to witness Nuremberg 2 will cheer your sentencing and rejoice at your execution. No one will come visit your graves, which will be nameless, or lay flowers for you there, not even your spouses, parents or children. They will be ashamed to have been related to you, married to you, descended from you or to have borne your name

God is real, there is an afterlife, there will be consequences and *EVERY* debt will be paid, *IN FULL*. If not in this life then the next

Stop. Think. Reconsider. Repent. Accept Christ, ask Him and His Father for forgiveness for all the evil you already committed.

Apologise to and ask for forgiveness from the innocent civilians you've been oppressing, repressing and persecuting.
Resign or reverse course and help the resistance against the genocide which is unfolding while there is still time to make a difference and before you have even more innocent blood on your hands.

YELLOW
JACKETS
NEO-FASHIONISM

I am very concerned right now

Thats a really good question

>scripted outrage
>scripted protest
>This is about religion and conspiracy

FUCK OFF JOURNO

>the journalist are now calling all the protestors conspiracy theorists and religious fanatics
LMAO Dude this is fucking nuts to watch live. Holy shit Leafs.
>this is extremism, an occupying force
They're going to kill these ppl arent they?

kek they're arresting the christians. marxist purge confirmed

They're dragging protestors out by force

Attached: CARRY.png (257x281, 155.7K)

>They won't believe us because we're fake news
No shit. These fuckesr are literally spewing pro-government propaganda calling TRUCKERS an "occupying force" LOL

Our day will come. Well put user

How many Canadian PM left office via assassination?

They're rolling out the ZOGbot boot. Globohomo's puppet "democratically elected leaders" have decided it's time to drop the charade and just go full tyranny, especially with them heating up their jew war in Ukraine. From a certain point of view you might say: isn't that spreading the ZOGbot thin? But in their mind it means: YOU WILL OBEY US AND FIGHT FOR US BECAUSE YOU ARE OUR SLAVES, GOYIM, WE HAVE SMASHED YOUR WILL TO RESIST US AND BLACK BAGGED ALL YOUR REAL LEADERS.

It's the Christians, it's all their fault! They are spreading antisemitic images and conspiracy theories! (According to CBC)

Is there a livestream that isn't filled with absolute shit tier propaganda from lying journalist fuckheads?

These propaganda journos need executing.

Holy shit, I bet they were all about love for the black supremacist rallies(BLM) and the burning of hundreds of churches though?

if there is hope it lies in the ARMY

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9.56K)

zero because this country is full of weak people that get replaced every few generations

- indians
- french
-english
-cristians
-now whites

nothing changes in the colonial power

CBC just said they're anti-semitic lmao.

Attached: automatic rifles.jpg (371x340, 79.39K)

Fresh off their shift from the Olympic games.

Yeah I'm watching this is totally insane. I have never heard this kind of propaganda in my life. Holy shit.

then there is no hope

>They're going to kill these ppl arent they?
No. They’re going to cancel their licenses, seize their trucks, bankrupt them and force them into working shit jobs as an object reminder to everyone else what happens when you protest and you’re not a nigger or Antifa.

Why are the protesters still pleading with the police and trying to sway their minds? Are they retarded?

they're probably not, Eurogendfor is not strictly reserved for Europe

>these fucking cop clowns are armed with AR-15s against a bunch of truckers who dont want to have a vax mandate while the government calls the truckers an "occupying force of extremists"
Its unreal boys, its unreal what is happening right now. God Save Canada.

words are a leaf's best weapon

>They're going to kill these ppl arent they?
Not in public, they’ll like January 6th them which means imprison them and torture them indefinitely

Back the blue, keep peacefully protesting guise

you start the rumor that they aren't and have them prove otherwise
i'm altering your statement to "these masked police faggots aren't even Canadian citizens"

Still laughing at all the dumbfucks who kept saying the police would side with the truckers. ACAB.

trudeau won.

>no charges for anyone arrested
LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAH
>the journalists are content with people being arrested on no charges

yeah much easier for bodies to disappear into the canadian gitmo

Hmmmmm.

not god save canada, god damn canada it has been like this for the entire duration of my life, let it all fall down now.

trucker cucks flying their leaf flags and thanking police for their service, they deserve what they get

Did you somehow miss what happened in burgerstan where the government literally literally shot and killed an unarmed woman and called her a terrorist

Conservatives are retarded and ignorant to how corrupt things really are

Yes, they support peaceful protests and don’t support riots. Who wouldn’t?

Time to put the mostly in the peaceful protest.

I was thinking the same thing
they look like some cloned lab specimens

Dont be such a faggot. its not perfect but if you let your govt get away with this shit its literally over.

Maybe this round...

no, global dictators from china to russia to africa won. canada, nz, australia have forever shown that the liberal west does not exist

its global party time for violent crackdowns

I mean there's obviously zero reason to play the optics cuck, they could literally hand out flowers and feed the poor and they would still call them violent nazis.

Leftists have lost their minds. All this over a shitty flu and a vaccine that doesn't even work.

Attached: wtf.png (544x372, 415.66K)

If you kill your enemies they win.

>I BELIEVE THEY ARE KNEELING SO THEY CAN CLAIM THEY WERE PEACEFULLY PROTESTING
BUT WHEN THE NIGGERS BURNT DOWN SHIT IN USA THESE FAGGOTS CALLED "MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTEST"
HANG
EVERY
JOURNO
FUCK

Attached: 1645089833300.jpg (1080x681, 120.04K)

its been over long before i was born.

wake up and smell the ashes

>"""""""""""""protestors"""""""""""""""""

ACAFaggots

Our feral hogs beat another J6 protestor to death outside the building too.

>white police forces vs white protestors
>meanwhile shitskins with niggers flooding Canada and live easy life from free gibs doing jackshit
Not like this leaf bros...

>Leftists have lost their minds. All this over a shitty flu and a vaccine that doesn't even work.
Not only that but the world is currently winding down this shit. This reaction is unnecessary

they actually have been feeding the poor lol, all the homeless Ive seen interviewed seem confused as to what exactly is happening, but dont mind it because they're nice and invite them over to share food with them

if i was Canadian id be very very violent right now towards the families of cops

You can feel the vitriol coming from this woman who is talking down to everything the protestors are doing

True but this faggot on the stream really needs to stfu

These aren't Canadian police though, they've brought in foreign mercenaries and dressed them up in local police garb. You think they were just sitting on their asses the last four weeks telling the police to stand around doing nothing? They have been ordering them to clear the protesters out from day one, but local police never moved forward with it. This is why Trudeau went for emergency powers, allows them to fly in enough foreign muscle to do it with no questions asked.

What are Canadians doing in North Korea?

Don't get captured as a political prisoner by the enemy regime.
If you do, don't go quietly.

Whew, this CBC news broadcast is wild. Broadcasters want protesters property as restitution for criminal acts.

probably NYPD or some other cucked police force close to the canadian border

I hope all these mecenaries get killed.

this is actually a true and very often ignored thing in canada is that a ton of RCMP and cops are from europe, south africa and the balkans

my wife used to work for a not for profit that was funded by the police, when i went to the christmas party more than half of them were foreign

Day of the rope will never feel greater.

Attached: 1620448753682s.jpg (125x125, 1.67K)

FRFR NO KIZZY I FEEL LIKE EVEN THE COPPERS WOULDN’T CARRY THIS OUT

No names nor license plates on the tow trucks. Bet they brought these scum in from America.

NOT surprised. These mass media types wipe their face with blood they get so excited for control.

Canada is a Chinese colony

Attached: Exécution_de_Marie_Antoinette_le_16_octobre_1793.jpg (1280x918, 208.09K)

what the FUCK
this is how you treat peaceful protestors? they've lost the mandate to govern, remove trudon't and the other kike gollums.

the ashes have been smoldering both there and here since 1871

And they will get it

They will take everything for a good chunk of these protestors. Their wealth, their possessions, their health, their freedom, and for a solid number of them likely their lives. And yet these clowns just sit there and take it. Honking their horns, singing their fucking anthem. It’s pathetic.

All tower and cop faces covered too

just want to remind anyone that BLM is 100% correct when they say defund and abolish the police, even ammon bundy agrees with them

This is amusingly the stupidest way he could have done this.
As expected of a drama teacher pawn of the WEF.

Attached: trudeau ottawa.jpg (534x342, 188.2K)

Attached: Media Terrorists.png (1936x896, 66.88K)

>no decency
>no morals
>no soul

They wouldn't have their positions if they had any of these

>I was just doing my job

Fucker police

Attached: C9A9F9FD-B63E-4247-9924-3FF77EE80F6B.jpg (567x567, 64.24K)

To add to this, the Police Chief of Ottawa resigned after Trudeau started moving forward with this, and so has every replacement appointed so far. They are four or five replacements deep last I checked.

They're probably Pelosi's goons.
That top cop refused to take the fall for this. Solsy, or whoever? Canadians said he was a piece of shit too but he wasn't willing to be the face of the crackdown ordered by Trudeau

>as an object reminder that only deadly violence works in protests
Corrected that for you user.

youtu.be/ujfXlXa62lw

Your ship had sailed, golem.

Attached: AN5WXCc.jpg (750x1049, 142.72K)

This is why the government likes to bring in foreigners as they have no loyalty to the natives and are happy to go against them.

muslims are right about women
niggers are right about the police
communists are right about the educated class

Protestors need to start kettling the police again. Start chanting "move back please", and peacefully push the cops out of Ottawa.

Are you stupid?
Govt has the right to have these zogbots do anything to you if they deem necessary. The zogbots are armed, organized and trained.

There are as many zogbots as protesters.

The protesters are unorganized, unarmed, and have no right to resist at all. Propaganda news crews are slandering them nonstop in real time as extremist villains.

Where in this scenario do you see the possibility of the protesters NOT being dispersed and mass arrested? All this is, is a lesson for naive conservatives that peaceful means do not work on tyranny.
This scenario could work out for the protesters if they outnumbered the cops 10 to 1 and were in tight black bloc. It could also work out if each and every one was carrying a rifle as deterrence.

Violent Revolution Inevitable

What are the zogbot animals doing

Imagine what distant sounds of firecrackers would do to that police line.

Rake this leaf first

Do I even have to click in order to see that the live chat is disabled and there's no comment section?

Why are they bringing in ambulances and two buses of cops.

Freemason cops are desperately trying to uphold the mandates on behalf of Trudeau. Trudon't
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Freemason cops.jpg (596x370, 97.77K)

It would be a real shame if those donors found his address.

That is not how the golem mind works.
Not one single shot has been fired, not over there and not over here.

Attached: 1630636709186.png (967x753, 135.51K)

I wonder what thr Zogbot motivation is? Just 80 IQ dudes that like to bully people? Maybe they let them fuck some kids afterwards? Ideological anti-Whites?

There are some levels between kissing police ass and pretending they are on your side and doing violent shit. They could at least stop cucking to the police who will just arrest them anyway. Tell them to fuck off and that they are traitors to the Canadian people instead of kneeling in front of them before getting arrested.

And by the way: I watched my fair share of publicly funded state propaganda, but holy fuck this CBC is something else. This is straight Soviet times Prawda reporting.

lolololol they are doomed
I renounce my leaf citizenship and officially advocate civil war.