WAYNE LAMBRIGHT EVICTED FOR TRYING TO HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH A 14 YEAR OLD

I never really post here but it seems like Wayne Lambright is popping up more and more on here and Telegram as well. Figure its time i expose him because i cant stand that fucker anymore. Wayne was evicted from his old apartment because he was trying to groom the nephew of his previous landlord. I've been following his bitcoin wallet and noticed some very shady transactions. But ask yourself this: why would he move into a shed in the middle of the desert? I'll tell you why. When his landlord kicked him out he held on to a few of waynes devices and found out he had been talking to what appears to be young children between 14-18. He moved out to the desert because he buys and sells CP. Fuck Wayne. He is a piece of shit.

Attached: pedo.jpg (1360x1360, 251.28K)

literally and uniroincally who?

long time grifter of this forum. nigger always asks for money and posts dumb shit. he's a fucking pedo.

Wow. I always knew he had a little too close of a relationship with tommy.

btw, im someone who knows Waynes ex gf and the reason he was visitng her a week ago was not for leisure. She has money and he is trying to get a lawyer because he has been found out and will soon be arrested.

Tommy isnt a child (he's 19). But i can only imagine how long wayne has known him, my guess is they met around 3 years ago when tommy was around 16? I'm not sure if he had any sexual relations with him at that age, but its safe to assume.

No one knows who this is.
Nypa

only the biggest grifter in all of Any Forums he just comes here trying to get votes and money because he wants to run for president but uses the donations to buy CP. dont let this shit slide

IMAGINE LISTENING TO A WOMAN.
NGMI NIGGER

WAYNE A LAMBRIGHT III [ View Person Record ]
Address: BAKER ST, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94115-4307 (SAN FRANCISCO COUNTY)
Filing County: San Francisco, CA
Plaintiff: PORTFOLIO RECOVERY ASSOCS LLC
Creditor: PORTFOLIO RECOVERY ASSOCIATES LLC
Court Case Number: CGC-12-518488
Total Judgment Amount: $19,825
Deed Category Type: Placement
Damar Document Type: Judgment
Recording Number: J553074
Recording Book Number: K784

these are some of his likely associates. i need help exposing him.
URSULA MARIA KLEINECKE 1969 Age: 52
STEVEN C DITTRICK 1947 Age: 74
KAREN L FOLKMAN 1963 Age: 58
ANTHONY JOSEPH LOMBARDO 1973 Age: 48
GERALD E KLEINECKE 1971 Age: 50
GAYE MARIE UNVERFERTH 1956 Age: 65
RAND DAVID FOLKMAN 1959 Age: 62
MAGDALENA ZOLEZZI 1949 Age: 72
OSCAR ANDRES QUIROZ 1980 Age: 41
KAREN MARY CASIELLO 1958 Age: 63
DOUG ANDERSON
SHANNON MARIE TODD 1986 Age: 35
TASHA RENEE KEITT 1981 Age: 40
ALEXIS HENRIQUEZ

waynes phone number:
(415) 750-1921

i mean, i hate e-celebs as much as the next guy, but you're gonna have to pony up some proof of this

you still dont beleive me? well wayne started a new business in 2020:
Subject Information
Reference ID:NONE
Name:WAYNECAM
Address:View Map Build an Address Report for this Address1851 VALLEJO ST APT 302, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94123-4955 (SAN FRANCISCO COUNTY)
FEIN:None Found
Industry: -

wtf is WAYNECAM? where he sells his CP

dude… so many happenings today wtf

What will happen to Wayne lamb right’s world famous mayonnaise collection?!?!?!

the future is not looking so bright

I spoke to both his brother Kevin and sister Christine, and they have no idea where he is currently living (FBI has questioned both).

I've donated half my life savings to Wayne. I will vote for him again when he runs for president

he scrubbed his youtube channel and telegram shortly after his visit to his ex gf (Karen) because she was questioned by the FBI aswell. All the proof was in those and i exported everything i could to a drive. im not at my PC right now but will post everythig when i am.

So what? As long as he has sex with them consensually, it's none of your business.

The future is prison rape. Lamprisonrape

This man just secured my vote

>flag
checks out. kys

patrician

Daily reminder that the mother of our Lord and savior, Jesus Christ, was birthed by Mary at the age of 14

no wonder wayne is catholic. he loves to rape children

I'm glad that the flag of liberty triggers troglodytes like you. Also your lack of an explanation as to how other people's consensual relations are any of your fucking business has been noted.

he is jewish it wouldnt be a surprise desu

This isn't news. Everyone has already known this.

link it since your words and thoughts are meaningless to us nigger

i pulled this report from TLO i cant link it.

Found the pedo. Kys faggot. I hope you have children and they get raped

Imagine the smell of his breath